GNC Triflex Overview
GNC Triflex is a joint pain product that alleges to use natural ingredients to bring joint comfort and end joint pain. According to the official website, GNC Triflex is among the most popular joint care ingredient in the market today. The GNC branding means that this product is available over the counter in all the GNC stores worldwide. All the same, you can still buy this product form different online retailers. The product retails for approximately $65 for a 240 caplets bottle. A smaller bottle with half the caplets retails for $37 (approx.) According to the producers, this product has been designed to;
- Support joint mobility by increasing the range of motion
- Improve joint flexibility
- Reduce wear and tear by lubricating the joints
- Reduce joint pain by handling the pain causing agents.
What is GNC Triflex And Company Behind GNC Triflex?
GNC Triflex is a joint support supplement that is taunted to be effective in the rehabilitation of worn out joints and lubrication of cracking joints. Like many other similar products, GNC Triflex promises to give you functioning joints with zero to minimal side effects. They promise to do this by combining research and natural ingredients that are safe and potent.GNC Triflex is one of the products that are marketed under GNC despite the production and research being done by third parties. All the same, GNC have the supervisory authority and thus the duty of care falls on them.
GNC Triflex Ingredients
The most active ingredients are;
- Glucosamine HCL – this is a form of glucosamine that is thought to be quickly absorbed into the body but that is believed to less potent than glucosamine sulfate. It plays a critical role in boosting cartilage formation
- Chondroitin sulfate sodium – works in conjunction with glucosamine. It is highly hygroscopic and thus it attracts fluids into the joints and cushioning them in the process
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – MSM is believed to work tirelessly to reduce pain by creating strong joints.
- Hyaluronic Acid – HA is the basis of the synovial fluid (this is the liquid that is primarily tasked with joint lubrication.
How GNC Triflex Works?
GNC Triflex takes a long term care approach where it is more concerned with equipping the body as compared to pro-actively fighting joint pain. GNC Triflex contains glucosamine that has been used over the years in similar products. Glucosamine is popular with rehabilitating broken cartilage and worn out tissue. On the supporting end, we have Chondroitin that is effective in lubricating the joints and drawing water into the joints. By having well lubricated joints and stopping inflammation causing agents, GNC Triflex goes a long way to living up to its promise.
GNC Triflex Pros
- Formulated with natural ingredients that have been used safely and effectively for years
- It is carried by a world renowned brand and thus we can assume it has undergone quality checks
- It comes in a value pack bottle that is cheap
GNC Triflex Cons
- There are no free trials
- They are no published clinical trials
- Not suitable for people with fish allergy
GNC Triflex Dosage
The recommended dosage is three tablets per day. In the first week when you first use the product, you can take up six tablets daily. Distributed the dosage throughout the day; in the morning, lunch time and evening. Always take with lots of water for easier swallowing.
GNC Triflex Possible Side Effects
One advantage of GNC Triflex is the fact that they use natural ingredients. And not just any other natural ingredients but those that have been proven effective and safe. This in mind, the product is not known to have harmful side effects. Any harmful effect maybe an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients.
Is GNC Triflex A Scam?
GNC Triflex is not a scam. GNC is a reputable brand that is known to be very keen on quality. All the same, this doesn’t mean the product will work exactly as advertised. This product may work perfectly on some people but fail to work on others. It all depends on how your body reacts to the ingredients.
GNC Triflex taunts itself as the most popular joint care product. GNC knows how to move products and GNC Triflex is not any exception. They have sold millions of units of this product. The product is appealing since it is cheap per dosage when compared to other products but this seems to be all. The product takes a long time to show result and we believe we have cheaper and faster products in our website.