What is GNC Triflex?
GNC Triflex is a joint pain product that alleges to use natural ingredients to bring joint comfort and end the joint pain.
According to the official website, GNC Triflex is the most popular joint care ingredient in the market today.
The GNC branding means that this product is available over the counter in all the GNC stores worldwide.
All the same, you can still buy this joint relief product from different online retailers. According to the producers, this product has been designed to;
- Support joint mobility by increasing the range of motion
- Improve joint flexibility
- Reduce wear and tear by lubricating the joints
- Reduce joint pain by handling the pain causing agents.
What is the Company Behind GNC Triflex?
GNC Triflex is a joint support supplement that is touted to be effective in the rehabilitation of worn out joints and lubrication of cracking joints.
Like many other similar products, GNC Triflex promises to give you functioning joints with zero to minimal side effects. They promise to do this by combining research and natural ingredients that are safe and potent.
GNC Triflex is one of the products that are marketed under GNC despite the production and research being done by third parties. All the same, GNC has the supervisory authority and thus the duty of care falls on them.
What are the Ingredients Used in GNC Triflex?
The most active ingredients are;
- Glucosamine HCL – This is a form of glucosamine that is thought to be quickly absorbed into the body but that is believed to less potent than glucosamine sulfate. It plays a critical role in boosting cartilage formation
- Chondroitin sulfate sodium – Works in conjunction with glucosamine. It is highly hygroscopic and thus it attracts fluids into the joints and cushioning them in the process
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – MSM is believed to work tirelessly to reduce pain by creating strong joints.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) – Is the basis of the synovial fluid (this is the liquid that is primarily tasked with joint lubrication.
How GNC Triflex Works?
GNC Triflex takes a long-term care approach where it is more concerned with equipping the body as compared to pro-actively fighting joint pain. GNC Triflex contains glucosamine that has been used over the years in similar products.
Glucosamine is popular for rehabilitating broken cartilage and worn out tissue. On the supporting end, we have Chondroitin that is effective in lubricating the joints and drawing water into the joints. By having well-lubricated joints and stopping inflammation causing agents, GNC Triflex goes a long way to living up to its promise.
What are the Pros of GNC Triflex?
- Formulated with natural ingredients that have been used safely and effectively for years
- The natural joint supplement is carried by a world renowned brand and thus we can assume it has undergone quality checks
- It comes in a value pack bottle that is cheap
What are the Cons of GNC Triflex?
- There are no free trials
- They are no published clinical trials
- Not suitable for people with fish allergy
GNC Triflex Dosage
The recommended dosage is three tablets per day. In the first week when you first use the product, you can take up six tablets daily. Distributed the dosage throughout the day; in the morning, lunchtime and evening. Always take lots of water for easier swallowing.
Is GNC Triflex A Scam?
It is not a scam. GNC is a reputable brand that is known to be very keen on quality. All the same, this doesn’t mean the product will work exactly as advertised. This product may work perfectly for some people but fail to work on others. It all depends on how your body reacts to the ingredients.
GNC Triflex Review – The Conclusion
GNC Triflex taunts itself as the most popular joint care product. GNC knows how to move products and it is not an exception. They have sold millions of units of this product.
The product is appealing since it is cheap per dosage when compared to other products but this seems to be all. The product takes a long time to show result and we believe we have cheaper and top rated joint supplements on our website.