What is Relief Factor?
Relief factor is a natural dietary supplement which helps your body to fight inflammation, and the agents causing inflammation and muscle pain.
According to the manufacturer, a team of chiropractors and doctors looking for a natural, highly potent solution to inflammation used this product in clinical practice for 15 years.
You can buy the product over the counter, and you don’t need a prescription.
It is available on the official website for around $64.95 for a monthly supply
NOTE: The price point of this product on the manufacturer’s website is too high. It’s better not to purchase there because you can find it from other suppliers at a minimal cost.
When you order from the official website, the manufacturer automatically enrolls you in the auto shipping program unless you decide to cancel.
What is the Company Behind Relief Factor?
Relief factor is a joint pain relief product that is available over the counter.
The product works because it arms the body with the necessary nutrients needed to protect itself from inflammation-causing agents.
According to the manufacturers, a team of doctors developed this product. Their main aim was to provide a natural solution to the millions of people who are forced to take NSAIDs to relieve their joint pain problems.
The company behind this product is known as Promedev, and it’s a subsidiary of Longevity Medical Clinic.
What are the Ingredients Used in Relief Factor?
- Icariin – Shown to support the fight against inflammation by inhibiting the agents that cause inflammation at a genetic level. Research also suggests it helps the levels of nitric oxide for better blood flow and healing
- Resveratrol – This is a highly potent anti-oxidation chemical. It provides the body with a broader spectrum to support the normal inflammatory response and enhance the health of the blood vessels. Research suggests that it enhances the longevity enzyme activity by promoting healthy cell proliferation.
- Omega-3 – Relief factor contains highly concentrated EPA/DHA. These are known to support the modulation of specific gene expressions associated with normal pain response and promote healing.
- Curcumin – According to the producers, the curcumin in this product has three times the normal absorption rate compared to regular curcumin. It’s effective in readily supplying enhanced absorption and bioavailability. This gives you maximal support for healthy inflammatory balances and reduces pain using different pathways.
How Relief Factor works?
Relief factor can provide support for painful and ailing joints that result from inflammation in the joints.
The product restores the body’s ability to protect itself long after the body has stopped the production of the inflammation-fighting agents.
Relief Factor doesn’t work overnight to give you healing benefits but works long term.
You should allow at least five weeks for the product to function well because it takes time to build up in your system.
What are the Pros of Relief Factor?
- May help your body reduce pain associated with everyday living
- Could support healthy joints and muscles
- Might support a healthy response to inflammation and decrease discomfort
- It is a botanical and fish oil product
What are the Cons of Relief Factor?
- Lacks some essential minerals and vitamins.
- The company doesn’t offer a money back guarantee with every purchase, so this raises concern as to the efficacy of this product.
Relief Factor Dosage and Instructions
The recommended dosage is two capsules daily. You should take the product with meals and with lots of water.
NOTE: You can take it as a single serving or in two different servings.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Relief Factor work for Arthritis?
Relief Factor contains potent anti-inflammatory ingredients which should be quite effective at treating arthritis. There are some very positive reviews from happy customers who found this product to be very effective at treating their arthritis.
Relief Factor: Where to Buy?
The product is available for purchase on the manufacturer’s official website.
How to Cancel Relief Factor?
From the moment you sign up for the free trial, you have 15 days to cancel your enrollment in the auto-shipment program before they send you your first bottle and charge your credit card. $79.95 + $6.95. Contact the customer service department in order to cancel.
- It’s relatively cheaper than the Relief Factor
- The Ingredient quality is exceptional
- It is safe and effective than other products
Is Relief Factor a Scam?
According to the listed ingredients, the product should have some positive effect. These are legitimate substances to include in a joint-relief product.
However, this product may be another case of a ‘free trial scam.’ Often giving a free bottle for only the shipping fees is a way to start charging you for monthly shipments. There are no specific complaints about this online for Relief Factor, but it’s something to keep in mind.
Relief Factor Review – The Conclusion
Medical experts developed Relief Factor to fight inflammation.
The price tag will discourage a lot of potential buyers because we reviewed the best supplements for joints which go for half the price.
However, this product has a minimal place in joint function and pain relief. Keep in mind that these products are helpful, but the primary responsibility is ours.
We must strive to maintain a healthier lifestyle through proper diet and regimented forms of exercise, in order to keep up these results long term.