In this review of the Relief Factor, our team has reviewed the efficacy of the Relief Factor. For many individuals who have reported positive experiences with Relief Factor, our team has been evaluating the available scientific evidence to determine if this supplement is a safe and effective option for pain relief. We have examined relief factor side effects and interactions with other medications, also its overall value.
What is Relief Factor?
Relief Factor is a natural dietary supplement that helps your body to fight inflammation and the agents causing inflammation and muscle pain.
Relief factor is a natural dietary supplement that helps your body to fight inflammation and the agents causing inflammation and muscle pain.
Official Website*All the prices mentioned on their websites are subject to change.
According to the manufacturer, a team of chiropractors and doctors looking for a natural, highly potent solution to inflammation have used this product in clinical practice for 15 years.
The Relief Factor pain-relief supplement is formulated with ingredients that support body pathways associated with pain and inflammation. The ingredients also work to maintain both joint mobility and flexibility.
Additionally, this botanical and fish oil supplement is 100% drug-free and thus will not cause adverse effects. It is also an all-natural formula that significantly eliminates aches caused by age and exercise.
You can buy the product from the official website for a monthly supply of around $64.95. When you order from the official website, the manufacturer automatically enrolls you in the auto-shipping program unless you decide to cancel.
- Form: Capsules/Softgels
- Brand: Relief Factor
- Contact: 888-488-3112
- Ingredients: Cellulose, Cellulose Powder, Stearic Acid, and Silica.
- Dosage2 capsules daily
Who Owns Relief Factor?
Relief factor is a joint pain relief product that is available for purchase online. The product works because it provides the body with the necessary nutrients to protect itself from inflammation-causing agents.
According to the manufacturers, a team of doctors developed this product. Their main aim was to provide a natural solution to the millions of people forced to take NSAIDs to relieve their joint pain problems.
The company behind this product is known as Promedev, and it’s a subsidiary of Longevity Medical Clinic.
Does Relief Factor Actually Work?
Relief Factor is rich in inflammatory agents that work to reduce swelling. It also contains antioxidants that boost the body’s immune system. Together, these ingredients work to eliminate muscle and joint pain.
With its drug-free formula, this supplement may be effective in its mode of action. Additionally, these ingredients have been clinically tested to ensure quality and safety.
Therefore, the Relief Factor can support painful and ailing joints that result from inflammation.
The product restores the body’s ability to protect itself long after the body has stopped producing inflammation-fighting agents.
Relief Factor doesn’t work overnight to give you healing benefits but works long-term. You should allow at least five weeks for the product to function well because it takes time to build up your system.
Relief Factor Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
Many People always have some doubts before this product like what is in relief factor? what is relief factor made of? What Are Relief Factor Ingredients Side Effects? In this context, our team has evaluated relief factor ingredients.
Dr. Samantha Heller, a nutritionist at NYU Langone Health, states that while some Relief Factor ingredients have demonstrated anti-inflammatory effects in studies, more research is needed to understand their effectiveness as a supplement. It emphasizes the importance of consulting with healthcare professionals before taking supplements.
– Epimedium, often known as “horny goat weed,” has long been utilized in Chinese medicine for a variety of medical conditions, including as a home treatment for joint pain. Epimedium can be used as a dietary supplement, but further study is required to completely comprehend its potential advantages and disadvantages, particularly when combined with other constituents in Relief Factor.
– This is a highly potent anti-oxidation chemical. It provides the body with a broader spectrum to support the normal inflammatory response and enhance the health of the blood vessels. A study in the Oncotarget journal suggests that resveratrol enhances longevity enzyme activity by promoting healthy cell proliferation.
– Relief Factor contains highly concentrated EPA/DHA. These support the modulation of specific gene expressions associated with normal pain response and promote healing. A 12-week study published in the Global Journal of Health Science suggests that omega-3 fatty acids reduce morning stiffness, joint tenderness, and joint swelling.
Omega-3 is an important ingredient found in Relief Factor as well as Omega XL, a supplement that we have covered in our Omega XL reviews.
– According to the producers, the curcumin in this product has three times the average absorption rate compared to regular curcumin. It’s effective in readily supplying enhanced absorption and bioavailability. Clinical trials in the Journal of Evidence-Based Complementary &Alternative Medicine demonstrated that curcumin significantly improved joint pain, stiffness, and functionality in patients with osteoarthritis.
NOTE: These ingredients do not have sufficient research to corroborate their effectiveness in reducing inflammation, so keep that in mind.
Pros and Cons of Relief Factor
- It helps to reduce pain associated with everyday living
- Supports healthy joints and muscles
- Help support a healthy response to inflammation and decrease discomfort
- All ingredients are evidence-based
- Can protect joints from ongoing and future damage
- The product has been clinically tested for safety
- It is only available online.
- The results may vary from one user to another.
To help you decide, here is a brief comparison of our top picks:
|Table of Content||Relief Factor||Omega XL||Frezzor Omega-3|
|Rating||4.9 / 5.0||3.9 / 5.0||3.7 / 5.0|
|Certification||Non GMO/GMP Certified||IFOS/GMP Certified||IFOS/GMP Certified|
|Return Policy||100% Money Back||60 Days||90 Days|
|Brand Name||Releif Factor||Great Healthworks||Frezzor Inc.|
|Dosage||4 Capsules/Softgels||2 Softgels||2 Tablets|
|Third Party Tested||Yes||Yes||No|
|Buy On||Buy Now||Read More||Read More|
Relief Factor stands out due to its unique blend of natural ingredients and scientific formulation, providing comprehensive pain relief for a wide range of conditions. It targets multiple pain pathways and is backed by a team of medical professionals for personalized support.
Relief Factor FAQs
Q.Does Relief Factor Work for Arthritis?
A. Relief Factor contains potent anti-inflammatory ingredients, which should be effective in treating arthritis. There are some positive reviews from happy customers who found this product effective in treating their arthritis.
Q.Relief Factor: Where to Buy?
A. The product is available for purchase on the manufacturer’s official website.
Q.As a natural supplement, does it affect blood pressure?
A. Omegas are generally safe at doses comparable to what is offered in ‘Relief Factor’; occasional gastrointestinal issues are possible. Always consult a healthcare professional before starting a new supplement.
Q.Is there any indication that Relief Factor causes gout flares in patients taking Allopurinol?
A. Your doctor may recommend changing these medications if you notice more gout symptoms. Aspirin or acetylsalicylic acid raises uric acid in your blood. Avoid aspirin and other drugs containing acetylsalicylic acid, which can worsen your gout.
Q.Can this Product be Used With Blood Thinners?
A. Is Relief Factor safe for someone taking Eliquis blood thinner? — A group of people who should consult a doctor before beginning this dosage is people using blood thinners. Some ingredients used in this formula can increase blood flow, resulting in unwanted interactions in the blood system. Nonetheless, consult a doctor to give you personalized advice on how to use the Relief Factor supplement.
Q.Who Owns Relief Factor Company?
A. Owner of Relief Factor is Kirkland, Washington-based Promedev LLC. Pete and Seth Talbott, the men behind Relief Factor, launched the business in 2014.
Q.What Are the Side Effects of Relief Factor?
A. Mild side effects of Relief Factor include nausea, diarrhea, and upset stomach. An allergic response might occur in people who are allergic to its substances. Before using Relief Factor, those who are using blood thinners should speak with their doctor since it may interfere with the medicine.
Q.What Is the Monthly Cost of Relief Factor?
A. The monthly price of the Relief Factor varies according to the package and dosage. The monthly pricing of the 60-package basic plan is $79.95; the 15-package Quickstart package is $19.95; and the 180-package three-month package is $199.95. Since it’s a dietary supplement, insurance usually doesn’t cover it.
Q.What Are The Dosage Instruction of Relief Factor?
A.Instructions for taking Relief Factor:
- Take 3 packets per day
- Each packet has 2 capsules and 2 softgels
- Take with a meal and full glass of water
- Consistently take for at least 30 days
- Store in cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Q.Does Relief Factor Raise Blood Pressure?
A.There is no proof that Relief Factor causes blood pressure to rise. Some of Relief Factor’s organic components, such as fish oil and turmeric, however, might conflict with drugs used to treat high blood pressure. Before taking Relief Factor or any new supplement, especially if you have hypertension or are on medicine to treat it, it’s crucial to speak with a healthcare professional.
How We Researched & Rated
Here is our score, based on scientific evidence, of how likely Relief Factor will be effective for its claimed benefits:
- Maintain Joint Mobility*4.4/5
- Promotes Joint Health*4.6/5
- Boost immune system*4.4/5
- Decrease discomfort*4.9/5
We used the insights from our research and testing to assign a star rating from one to five (five being the best; one being the worst) to this product.
Relief Factor – Customer Reviews
- “I’ve been using Relief Factor for a few months, and I can honestly state that it has helped me manage my joint pain significantly. I can walk about more readily and engage in the things I want to do.” ~ Liam
- “Relief Factor has saved my life. I had trouble with chronic pain and inflammation, but ever since I started using this supplement, my general quality of life has significantly improved.” ~ Nelson
- “I was reluctant to give another dietary supplement a try, but Relief Factor well beyond my expectations. In terms of controlling my arthritic pain, it has been a game-changer, and I heartily suggest it to everyone.” ~ Matthew
Relief Factor Review – The Conclusion
Relief Factor is a dietary supplement that promises to reduce pain associated with exercise, aging, and day-to-day activities. It is a fish oil-based product with all-natural, safe, and effective ingredients.
This anti-inflammatory supplement features natural ingredients that mitigate muscle and joint pain. This product can alleviate pain from its source by targeting the underlying problem areas.
Medical experts developed Relief Factor to fight inflammation. With many other similar products on the market, such as Omega XL, Arthrozene, and Heal N Soothe, it proves its uniqueness by being an all-natural product.
Apart from experts, customers also appreciate this supplement as they agree it improves the quality of their life and eliminates chronic joint pain. One particular reviewer on the official website said Relief Factor was a “godsend.” And it indeed can be the case for you if you use it as directed and consistently.
Although, this product has a prominent place in joint function and pain relief. Remember that these products are helpful, but our primary responsibility is ours. We must strive to maintain a healthier lifestyle through a proper diet. A cheaper alternatives to relief factor could be 1MD’s Krill MD which is also an excellent product that also contains omega-3 fatty acids.
Read All Relief Factor Customer Reviews
Write a Review
Judy Arlene Barrie
Hints on how to write a helpful review
A great review should have the following qualities:
We have high level of professional editorial section with zero tolerance policy on fake reviews.
To maintain the genuineness of our brand, we ensure all customer reviews submitted to us are verified and confirmed before publishing. Though we might not be a 100% accurate, however, we try our best to ensure being next to best. For a thorough verification of submitted reviews, we spend close to 7 working days before allowing any customer review to be published since we also work on the earliest submissions first.