Relief Factor Overview
Relief factor is described by the manufacturer as a natural dietary supplement that was developed from awell researched formula with the aim of aiding your body fight inflammation and the agents causing inflammation and muscle pain.
According to the manufacturer, Relief Factor was conceived after 15 years of clinical practice led by chiropractors and a team of doctors looking for a natural, highly potent solution to inflammation. The product can be bought over the counter without the need for a prescription. It is available in the official website for around $49.95 for the month supply. When you order from the official website, you will be automatically enrolled in the auto shipping program unless you decide to cancel.
What is Relief Factor and the company behind Relief Factor?
Relief factor is a dietary supplement that is available over the counter for the treatment of painful joints. All the same, the product works by arming the body with the necessary nutrients needed to protect itself from inflammation causing agents and doesn’t take a pro-active path of treatment.
According to the producers, the product was developed by a team of doctors of whose main aim was to provide a natural solution to the millions of people who are forced to take NSAIDs to come their joint pain problems. The company behind this product is known as Promedev a subsidiary of Longevity Medical Clinic.
Relief Factor Ingredients
- Icariin – Shown to support the fight against inflammation by inhibiting the agents that cause inflammation at a genetic level. Research also suggest it helps the levels of nitric oxide for better blood flow and healing
- Resveratrol – This is a highly potent anti-oxidation chemical that provides the body with a broader spectrum to support the body’s normal inflammatory response and enhance the health of blood vessels. Research suggest that it enhances the longevity enzyme activity promoting healthy cell proliferation.
- Omega-3 – Relief factor contains highly concentrated EPA/DHA and that are known to support the modulation of specific gene expressions associated with normal pain response and promote healing.
- Curcumin – According to the producers, the curcumin used in this product has three time the normal absorption rate than regular curcumin. It is tested to show that it is effective in readily supplying enhanced absorption and bioavailability giving you maximal support for healthy inflammatory balances and reduces pain using different pathways.
How Relief Factor works?
Relief factor is designed to provide support for painful and ailing joints that are as a result of inflammation in the joints. The product is made such a way that it restores the body’s ability to protect itself long after the body has stopped the production of the agents that fight inflammation.
In this light, Relief factor doesn’t work overnight to give the healing benefits but works long term to arm the body’s in built mechanism. You should allow at least five weeks for the product to function well.
Relief Factor Pros
- It is made from all natural ingredients
- It has been developed by experts
- It works on both joints and muscles
Relief Factor Cons
- The monthly supply is expensive as compared to competition
- Lacks some essential minerals and vitamins
- The company doesn’t offer a money back guarantee with every purchase
Relief Factor Dosage and Instructions
The recommended dosage is two capsules daily. You should take the product with meals or with lots of water. It can be taken as a single serving or in two different servings.
Relief Factor possible Side Effects
Clinical studies shows that the product has no side effect given that it is made from all natural ingredients. All the same, people who are allergic to the ingredients should be very careful when taking the product since it might cause allergic reactions.
Is Relief Factor a Scam?
No. the product is a result of a consortium of experts who sort to create something effective in fighting inflammation. When used correctly, this product has proven helpful in the fight against inflammation.
Relief Factor has been developed by experts to be used in the fight against inflammation. With so many other similar products in the market, Relief Factor doesn’t appear to be unique in any way. The price tag will discourage a lot of potential buyers given that we have reviewed equally better products that go for half the price.