Projoint Plus Overview
Projoint Plus is a dietary supplement that is taunted to help relieve pain in the joints. According to the producers, this product is meant to help people who are suffering from weak joints due to aging or other related ailments. Projoint Plus will help you boost the body’s nutrition making it able to fight joint inflammation and sore muscles. Projoint Plus can be bought over the counter without a prescription. It is priced at $29.95 for the 60 capsules bottle.
What is Projoint Plus and what is the company behind Projoint Plus?
Projoint Plus is a dietary supplement that is designed to help support joint care and improve the quality of life of active individuals. The product is available over the counter without a prescription meaning you can readily buy them over counter without a prescription.
From the details we got on the product label and official website, Projoint Plus is made by an American based company known as Provinal. This is a company that has been in the joint care circles for years. We can assume that the company has accumulated intense experience in the production of joint care supplements.
Projoint Plus Ingredients List
- Glucosamine – this is an all-natural supplement that is taunted to poses the ability to regenerate damaged and worn out cartilage. It has been used in many joint care products and thus it has been proven to be very effective and safe.
- Chondroitin – this is a product that is usually used hand in hand with glucosamine. It is believed to have lubricating effect since it attracts moisture into the joints.
- Bromelain – this is harvest from the stem of the pineapple plant. It is rich in anti-inflammation ingredients and is thus commonly used in fighting arthritis and promoting lubrication.
- Boswellia Serrata – it stops the production of the enzyme called lysyl oxidase a notorious enzyme responsible for oxidation. On top of this, it controls the production of proteins that are responsible of causing inflammation and destroying joint tissues.
- Other ingredients include: Turmeric, Methionine and Quercetin
What are the advantages of Projoint Plus?
- Projoint Plus is an all-natural dietary supplement that is not known to have any side effects
- It has been produced by a reputable company
- It has a money back guarantee
- It is safe to be used by people with shellfish allergies
What are the disadvantages of Projoint Plus?
- The return policy is cumbersome and expensive
- Projoint Plus is not fortified with vitamins and minerals
- The official website doesn’t have a detailed FAQ page.
What are the side effects associated with Projoint Plus?
By the time of writing this, there were no side effects associated with Projoint Plus. This is perhaps attributed to the fact that the producers have used all natural ingredients when manufacturing Projoint Plus. In fact, they claim that the ingredients are handpicked to ensure quality. All the same, this doesn’t rule out the possibility of allergic attacks. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients used above, take this product carefully. Discontinue use if you experience severe side effects and seek professional help immediately. This product might not be safe for pregnant or breast feeding women.
Projoint Plus looks amazing on paper. It has some carefully selected ingredients that have been known to be effective in the joints circles. What is amazing about the choice of ingredients is the fact that they are natural and safe. All the same, we feel that the producers should have added more vitamins and minerals to Projoint Plus to make it more competitive. At that price, we have reviewed similar products that have added fortification.