What is Arthrozene?
Arthrozene is a 3-step supplement. The product is for anyone suffering from joint pain, stiffness, and inflammation or any other symptoms affecting mobility and flexibility.
This next-generation formula contains three active ingredients. The combination of these potent ingredients can ease pain, inflammation and stiffness.
The supplement may also slow down cartilage degradation. In addition, it can increase lubrication so you have better flexibility and mobility.
Research shows that it’s efficient and safe.
What is the Company Behind Arthrozene?
Arthrozene is manufactured by an American company called Fisico Inc. This is a well-known brand with lots of product information available on the official website.
The company is a member of the Better Business Bureau which suggests that it does have credibility in the market. It’s also showcased on other digital platforms.
How Does Arthrozene Work?
Arthrozene works in a simple way. It contains three key ingredients that treat pain relief and alleviating joint inflammation. In a three-step process, this supplement takes the user through a curated action.
- The first step is introducing B-2 Cool to stop the breakdown of cartilage.
- The second step is introducing hyaluronic acid (or HA) which is in a compound known as Mobilee® for better mobility.
- Lastly, the supplement releases AprèsFlex® which contains an optimal amount of Boswellia Serrata. This prevents stiffness and pain.
What are the Ingredients Used in Arthrozene?
AArthrozene is a powerful formulation containing only three ingredients. While many supplements have extra substances, this is a simple formulation that makes the most out of the basic ingredients.
It is a three-step formulation which includes Boswellia Serrata, hyaluronic acid (or HA) and B-2Cool®. These are powerful ingredients designed to relieve pain, stiffness, and inflammation in joints.
It may also help to slow down cartilage breakdown and increase lubrication for proper joint health.
Here is what each ingredient offers:
- Boswellia Serrata – The product includes the herbal extract known as Boswellia Serrata. This plant was used in Ayurveda medicine as a pain reliever and anti-inflammatory for years. This formulation contains an optimal dose of the plant-derived extract in AprèsFlex® which is ten times more powerful than its counterparts. The body absorbs it easily, and it helps prevent stiffness and joint pain.
- B-2Cool® – The first step in the management of pain is the introduction of B-2Cool® It contains type 2 collagen which acts as a shock absorber. The dosage used is 40 mg per day and it can stop the breakdown of cartilage.
- Hyaluronic Acid (or HA) – The second step is releasing hyaluronic acid (or HA) which is another protein of synovial fluid. Doctors often inject patients who suffer from chronic joint pain with this supplement because it relieves pain.
However, only a doctor can administer it. Recent evidence indicates that Mobilee has a similar effect. This is the compound present in Arthrozene and it helps with increased synovial fluid.
What are the Pros of Arthrozene?
- This product contains key ingredients needed for proper joint health. It may help with reducing pain, inflammation and stiffness.
- The supplement may increase synovial fluid which joints needs for mobility and reduced friction.
- Arthrozene may slow down cartilage breakdown in the body
- The supplement contains compounds that help with increased flexibility, mobility and comfort.
What are the Cons of Arthrozene?
- The supplement says it takes 5 days to see results but may take longer to act.
- The manufacturer claims that it is all-natural and side-effect-free. However, some of its ingredients may cause side effects. Boswellia Serrata, for example, is fairly safe but may cause diarrhea and a stomach upset.
- When you compare it with to similar formulations, this is one of the highest-priced products (especially if you purchase one bottle).
- The manufacturer makes a range of claims that may not reflect reality. It is not very effective for chronic joint pain.
How Should You Use Arthrozene?
Take one pill daily with a full glass of water.
CAUTION: You should take the pill on an empty stomach.
How Much Does Arthrozene Cost?
There are three packages with varied prices.
- The first package consists of one bottle at $49.95.
- The second package consists of three bottles costing $44.95 each and includes free shipping.
- Lastly, the final package has six bottles costing $39.95 per bottle. Shipping is free.
What is Arthrozene’s Return Policy?
Arthrozene has a solid 90-day full money back guarantee. This does not include shipping and handling fees.
NOTE: If you are not satisfied with the product, you should contact customer care for assistance. The company will ask that you send the bottles back, even if they are empty.
Does Arthrozene Offer a Free Trial?
The company does not offer a free trial.
Is Arthrozene Safe?
The ingredients in this product are perfectly safe, unless you have an allergy to one of them. You may experience mild side effects like headaches or constipation, but nothing more serious.
Where Can I Buy Arthrozene?
This supplement is for sale on the manufacturer’s official website, and on Amazon.
What are the Side Effects of Arthrozene?
Users may experience headaches and/or constipation as a result of taking this medication. If you experience anything more serious, stop taking the capsules and see a doctor if necessary.
Is Arthrozene a Scam?
Arthrozene is not a scam. The ingredients are quite legitimate, and its price is very average for the market. There’s no free trial involved with this product.
Arthrozene Review – The Conclusion
Arthrozene’s manufacturers make several claims concerning its efficacy in managing joint pain, stiffness, and inflammation.
They claim to contain three key ingredients that may help with the reduction of pain, inflammation, and stiffness.
They also claim that the product can slow down the breakdown of cartilage and increase the synovial fluid for better mobility and flexibility.
While it may help with relieving some of the problems associated with joint pain, the company makes many unfounded claims.
It is also more expensive than other formulations on the market. Further, the product is supposed to be fast-acting. However, it may take a long time for the effects to show.
It is also not free of side effects as it claims. If you feel like Arthrozene is not the product for you, you may choose to explore other formulations such as Relief Factor and Heal N Soothe designed for proper joint health.