What is Arthrozene?
Arthrozene is for anyone suffering from joint pain, stiffness, and inflammation or for any other mobility and flexibility issues. It is taken in 3-steps.
This next-generation formula contains three active ingredients; it is the combination of these ingredients that can ease pain, inflammation and stiffness.
The supplement also claims to slow down cartilage degradation while increasing joint lubrication for better flexibility and mobility. Research shows that it’s efficient and safe.
What is the Company Behind Arthrozene?
Arthrozene is manufactured by an American company called Fisico Inc., which is a well-known brand. The company’s website contains lots of product information. The company is a member of the Better Business Bureau, which suggests that it does have market credibility.
How Does Arthrozene Work?
Arthrozene works in a simple way through its three key ingredients that treat pain relief and joint inflammation. In a three-step process, this supplement takes the user through a curated action.
- The first step involves B-2 Cool to stop the breakdown of cartilage.
- The second step is introducing hyaluronic acid (HA) in a compound known as Mobilee® to improve mobility.
- Lastly, the supplement releases AprèsFlex® that contains Boswellia Serrata, which prevents stiffness and pain.
What are the Ingredients Used in Arthrozene?
Arthrozene is a powerful formula that contains only three ingredients. While many supplements have extra substances, this is a simple formulation that makes the most out of its ingredients.
It is a three-step formulation that includes Boswellia Serrata, hyaluronic acid (HA), and B-2Cool®. These are designed to relieve pain, stiffness, and inflammation in joints. It may also help to slow down cartilage breakdown and increase joint lubrication for proper joint health.
Here is what each ingredient offers:
- Boswellia Serrata – This plant has been used in Ayurvedic medicine as a pain reliever and anti-inflammatory for years. This formulation contains the plant-derived extract in AprèsFlex® which is ten times more powerful than its counterparts. It is said to be absorbed easily, preventing stiffness and joint pain.
- B-2Cool® – This contains type 2 collagen that acts as a shock absorber. The dose is 40 mg per day and it can stop the breakdown of cartilage. It is meant to help manage joint pain.
- Hyaluronic Acid (or HA) – This is another protein found in synovial fluid. It is injected into the joints of patients who suffer from chronic joint pain because of its ability to relieve pain. However, only a doctor can administer it, therefore it can be inaccessible. Recent evidence indicates that Mobilee has a similar effect to HA injections by increasing the amount of synovial fluid.
What are the Pros of Arthrozene?
- It contains key ingredients needed for proper joint health. It may help with reducing pain, inflammation and stiffness.
- It may increase synovial fluid which joints needs for mobility and reduced friction.
- It may slow down cartilage breakdown in the body.
- It contains compounds that help with increased flexibility, mobility and comfort.
What are the Cons of Arthrozene?
- It takes up to 5 days to see results but may take longer to act.
- The manufacturer claims that it is all-natural and side-effect-free. However, some of its ingredients may cause side effects. Boswellia Serrata, for example, may cause diarrhea and stomach upset.
- When you compare it with to similar formulations, this is one of the highest-priced products (especially if you purchase one bottle).
- The manufacturers claims may not be true, as it seems it is not very effective for chronic joint pain.
How Should You Use Arthrozene?
Take one pill daily with a full glass of water. CAUTION: It is recommended that the pill be taken on an empty stomach.
How Much Does Arthrozene Cost?
There are three package options.
- One bottle costs $49.95.
- Three bottles costs $44.95 each.
- Six bottles costing $39.95 per bottle and includes free shipping.
What is Arthrozene’s Return Policy?
Arthrozene has a solid 90-day full money back guarantee. This does not include shipping and handling fees.
NOTE: If you are not satisfied with the product, you should contact customer care for assistance. The company will ask that you send the bottles back, even if they are empty.
Does Arthrozene Offer a Free Trial?
No, the company does not offer a free trial.
Is Arthrozene Safe?
The ingredients in this product are perfectly safe unless you have an allergy to one of them. Reports indicate mild side effects like headaches or constipation may occur, but no serious side effects have been reported.
Where Can I Buy Arthrozene?
This supplement is for sale on the manufacturer’s official website and on Amazon.
What are the Side Effects of Arthrozene?
Users may experience headaches and/or constipation as a result of taking this medication. If you experience anything more serious, stop taking the capsules and see a doctor if necessary.
Is Arthrozene a Scam?
Arthrozene is not a scam. The ingredients are legitimate and its price is average for the market. However, there is no free trial involved with this product.
Arthrozene Review – The Conclusion
Arthrozene’s manufacturers make several claims concerning its efficacy in managing joint pain, stiffness, and inflammation.
They claim to contain three key ingredients that may help with the reduction of pain, inflammation, and stiffness.
They also claim that the product can slow down the breakdown of cartilage and increase the synovial fluid for better mobility and flexibility. While it may help with relieving some of the problems associated with joint pain, the company makes many unfounded claims.
It is also more expensive than other formulations on the market. Furthermore, the product is supposed to be fast-acting but it may take many days to weeks for the effects to show.
It is also not free of side effects as it claims. If you feel like Arthrozene is not the product for you, you may choose to explore other formulations such as Relief Factor and Heal N Soothe designed for proper joint health.