What is Arthrozene?
Arthrozene is a 3-step supplement designed for anyone suffering from joint pain, stiffness, and inflammation or any other symptoms that may affect one’s mobility and flexibility.
This next-generation formula contains three active ingredients. The combination of these potent ingredients is believed to ease pain, inflammation and stiffness.
The supplement may also slow down cartilage degradation and increase lubrication for increased flexibility and mobility. This product has been clinically tested to assure the users that it is as efficient as it safe.
What is the Company Behind Arthrozene?
Arthrozene is manufactured by an American company known as Fisico Inc. This is a well-known brand with lots of information on the product available on its official website.
The company is a member of the Better Business Bureau which suggests that it does have credibility in the market. It has also liaised with other digital platforms where its products are showcased.
How Does Arthrozene Work?
Arthrozene works in a simple way. It contains three key ingredients which are responsible for pain relief and alleviating inflammation in joints. In a three-step process, this supplement takes the user through a curated action.
The first step is introducing B-2 Cool to stop the breakdown of cartilage. The second step is introducing hyaluronic acid (or HA) found in a compound known as Mobilee® for better mobility.
Lastly, the supplement releases AprèsFlex® which contains an optimal amount of Boswellia Serrata to prevent stiffness and pain.
What are the Ingredients Used in Arthrozene?
Arthrozene is a powerful formulation containing only three ingredients. While many supplements contain many ingredients with the hope that one of the components helps with its claims, this is a simple formulation that makes the most out of three prominent ingredients.
It is a three-step formulation Boswellia Serrata, hyaluronic acid (or HA) and B-2Cool® which are powerful ingredients designed to relieve pain, stiffness, and inflammation in joints.
It may also help with slowing down cartilage breakdown and increasing lubrication for proper joint health.
Here is what each ingredient offers:
- Boswellia Serrata – The final step is the introduction of the herbal extract known as Boswellia Serrata. This plant has been used in Ayurveda medicine as a pain reliever and anti-inflammatory for years. This formulation contains an optimal dose of the plant-derived extract in AprèsFlex® which is ten times more powerful than its counterparts. It is also easily absorbed by the body and helps prevent stiffness and joint pain.
- B-2Cool® – The first step in the management of pain is the introduction of B-2Cool® which contains type 2 collagen that acts as a shock absorber. The dosage used is 40 mg per day and has been known to stop the breakdown of cartilage.
- Hyaluronic Acid (or HA) – The second step is releasing hyaluronic acid (or HA) which is another protein of synovial fluid. Doctors often inject patients who suffer from chronic joint pain with this supplement as it is useful in relieving pain.
However, it is only administered by a doctor. Recent discoveries have shown that one can take Mobilee for a similar effect. This is the compound present in Arthrozene and helps with increased synovial fluid.
What are the Pros of Arthrozene?
- This product contains key ingredients needed for proper joint health. It may help with reducing pain, inflammation and stiffness.
- The supplement may increase synovial fluid which is required by joints for mobility and reduced friction.
- Arthrozene may slow down the breakdown of cartilage in the body.
- The supplement contains compounds that help with increased flexibility, mobility and comfort.
What are the Cons of Arthrozene?
- The supplement says it takes 5 days to first see any results but may take a long while to act.
- The product claims that it is all-natural and side-effect-free, but some of its ingredients may cause certain side effects. Boswellia Serrata, for example, has been depicted as fairly safe but may cause diarrhea and a stomach upset.
- When compared to similar formulations, this is one of the higher-priced products (especially if you purchase one bottle).
- The supplement makes a range of claims that it may not sustain. It is not very effective for chronic joint pain.
How Should You Use Arthrozene?
Take one pill daily with a full glass of water. It is advisable to take the pill on an empty stomach.
How Much Does Arthrozene Cost?
There are three packages with varied prices.
- The first package consists of one bottle at $49.95.
- The second package consists of three bottles costing $44.95 each and includes free shipping.
- Lastly, we have the final package with six bottles costing $39.95 per bottle and with free shipping.
What is Arthrozene’s Return Policy?
Arthrozene is backed by a solid 90-day full money back guarantee (less any shipping and handling fees). Should you not feel satisfied with the product, you should contact customer care for assistance. The company will require the bottles sent back, even if they are empty.
Does Arthrozene Offer a Free Trial?
The company does not offer a free trial.
Arthrozene Review – The Conclusion
Arthrozene makes several claims concerning its efficacy in managing joint pain, stiffness, and inflammation.
It claims to contain three key ingredients that may help with the reduction of pain, inflammation, and stiffness.
It also claims that the product can slow down the breakdown of cartilage and increase the synovial fluid for better mobility and flexibility.
While it may help with relieving some of the problems associated with joint pain, the supplement makes many claims that it may not fulfill.
It is also priced higher than other formulations in the market. Further, the product claims to be fast-acting but it may take a long time for the effects to show.
It is also not free of side effects as it claims. If you feel like Arthrozene is not the product for you, you may choose to explore other formulations such as Relief Factor and Heal N Soothe designed for proper joint health.