What is NuFlexol?
NuFlexol is a joint and muscle support supplement that features a lab-tested extract of Andrographis Pediculate. In precise, the research took close to 20 years and birth to NuFlexol’s main ingredient patented as ParActin. The initial goal, which also successfully stood the test of time, and has been supported by numerous other researches in precise 30 studies, was to create a joint-relief/rejuvenating formula.
Besides pain relief, NuFlexol helps to lubricate cartilages by supplying the body with key nutrients found in the synovial fluid tissue. By default, the body is designed to produce its own lubrication but when certain conditions strike or when age sets in, the key nutrients that do the work become scarce, leading to joint stiffness. As such, NuFlexol combines the potency of specific ingredients to reduce friction and increase flexibility.
What is the Company Behind NuFlexol?
This joint and muscle dietary supplement is a product by Biocentric Health Inc. The company is U.S. based and they also ensure all their products get produced within the confines of the U.S. borders. They manufacture their supplements following the layered down standards of international bodies such as the GMP.
They have accumulated a client base of over 375,000 regular customers from their various nutritional supplements. And to ensure satisfaction they have a 90-day return policy so users can test their supplies without fearing to lose cash.
Besides NuFlexol, the company offers various other health-related products, including those that support aging, sexual performance, healthy prostate function, digestive health, and age-reversing products.
What are the Ingredients Used in NuFlexol?
- ParActin – This is a Biocentric Healthpatented compound and an ingredient in this product, which resulted from 20 years of collaborated research. It also supported by human clinical trials which followed after other studies such as in vivo, in vitro animal models. In the research published on NCBI, the building components for ParActin include the Bioactive 14-Neo-Andro, Andropholides, Neoandrographolide and 14-deoxy-Andrographolide among others.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This ingredient is mostly common for skin benefits such as reducing wrinkles lines and alleviating dry skin. Besides that, Healthline mentions that this acid does offer joint pain properties against osteoarthritis.
- Gelatin – According to WebMD’s article on Gelatin, this protein can be used to manage pain-causing conditions like brittle bones, rheumatoid arthritis, and osteoarthritis.
- Magnesium Stearate – Commonly uses a flow agent or food addictive when manufacturing medication capsules.
What are the Pros of NuFlexol?
- Said to enhance lubrication through the production of synovial fluid
- May ease joint flare-ups as well as increase flexibility
- It improves the quality of life through aiding mobility
- It could offer other muscle health benefits
- Might help to manage chronic pain from arthritis and other conditions
What are the Cons of NuFlexol?
- Users might have to stick with for lasting benefits
- It’s not that popular online
- Currently, it’s only available on the official website
- It may deliver different results than the ones indicated on some people.
Q: How Should You Use This Product?
A: The recommended dosage for NuFlexol is 2 capsules per serving. That equals to %DV 300mg for the main ingredient ParActin and 30mg for Hyaluronic Acid.
Q: How Much Does NuFlexol Cost?
A: The current price for a one time purchase of one bottle of NuFlexol is $39.95. However when you subscribe you get a 10% discount so it becomes $35.96.
NOTE: All prices listed here are as they appear on the official website and are subject to change. The cost will vary from other online and physical retailers.
Q: What are NuFlexol Ingredients?
A: The list of ingredients in NuFlexol include ParActin, Hyaluronic Acid, Gelatin, and Magnesium Stearate.
NuFlexol Customer Reviews
NOTE: A testimonial reflects one person’s experience. Actual results may differ. We encourage you to share your experiences with us.
NuFlexol Review – The Conclusion
Well, NuFlexol offers a great solution to join pain that stems from various conditions, including rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia among others. As it is the norm, it’s important to always undergo a medical examination to establish the actual cause of the pain before engaging pain relief supplements. Nonetheless, if the reason is anything from the ordinary cause like arthritis and the rest, and want to fix your joint and body pain issues using a more natural approach, this product offers a good choice.
It has a patented ingredient that has been worked on for 20 years and is backed by close to 30 studies. Wait a few minutes or a week to be able to judge its actual ability in dealing with pain and discomfort in you.