Pain is an uncomfortable feeling that can originate from any part of the body. It is usually a sign that a biological, mechanical or communication process in the body is not being executed as perfectly as required.
In most cases, this indicates a deficiency of important minerals or nutrients, and as such, intervention is needed to correct the deficit.
In precise, that uncomfortable feeling in the joints is what is referred to as joint pain. It can be for short periods (comes and goes) or it can be consistent and for longer periods.
The pain can range from a mild pain that is bearable and barely affects your actions to severe pain that interferes with daily activities. Moderate and recurring joint pain can be managed with dietary supplements.
These joint pain supplements are based on the concept that the pain is due to a shortage of some nutrients which it tries to replenish you with, in the quest to relieve the symptoms.
What is Joints Alive?
Joints Alive is a pain relief supplement that blocks pain receptors in the joints. It is designed to deliver a range of other benefits such as soothe and protect your joints.
It contains specially selected and lab-tested ingredients that are combined to come up with a unique formula that is valid to joint health.
The product is intended to support joint function using what the producer calls the scientific dosage. Present as the key components of Joints Alive are patented ingredients such as Curcumin C3 Complex, ApresFlex, and Bioperine.
These together with its other constituents work to modulate the inflammatory process in the joint.
Basically, the product provides the body with the nutrients it presumably lacks for optimum functioning of the joints, hence able to improve quality of life by easing discomfort.
What is the Company Behind Joints Alive?
Holistic Health Labs is the company behind Joints Alive. It is a reputable company in the health and wellness business. It has an official website one for each of its products and another one for the company.
They have contact form one can leave their message on, as well as a hotline on the right side of this product’s page that one can call in.
From the official website the company posts helpful and reliable information on health and wellness issues. It also updates its consumers on any new product that is has been released into the market, and when and where to order from.
Holistic Health Labs has several other products it manufactures. These include but are not limited to Energize Greens, Energize Max, Myco Ultra, and Ultra Fat Loss Matrix. About refunds, they feature a 30-day money-back guarantee.
What are the Ingredients Used in Joints Alive?
- Turmeric Extract: This extract contains compounds known as curcuminoids – with curcumin being the most active component. Curcumin not only has powerful anti-inflammatory properties but is also a strong antioxidant. This is confirmed by a research published in the Journal for Medical Foods.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): This organosulfur compound that occurs naturally has several health benefits as per a study published by the National Centre for Biotechnology Information. It helps control joint and muscle pain, reduce inflammation as well as neutralize free radicals in the body thus reducing oxidative stress.
- Boswellia Serrata Extract: Also popularly known as Indian Frankincense, it is a herbal extract that has been used for years to help in the management of chronic inflammatory conditions. According to Healthline.com, it’s useful in the control of symptoms in conditions like osteoarthritis and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Black Pepper: Having been used over the decades to season food, black pepper carries several health benefits other than its unique taste. It has strong antioxidant properties thus helping the body reduce oxidative stress.
What are the Pros of Joints Alive?
- There are high chances it improves joint function.
- May help relieve joint pain.
- Said to contain no artificial additives.
- Its ingredients are lab-tested and ‘scenically dosed.’
- Said to contain the appropriate ingredients needed to reduce inflammation.
What are the Cons of Joints Alive?
- It’s not to be used by pregnant and nursing mothers.
- Not for use for individuals under 18 years of age.
- Only available for purchase online.
- Does not contain any unique ingredient that sets it apart from other pain relievers like MoveMD and CurcuminMD Plus.
Q: How Should You Use Joints Alive?
A: Joint Alive’s recommends dosage is two capsules daily. Consult a physician if pregnant or breastfeeding or on any medications. Should not be used if the safety seal is missing and ensure you keep away from the reach of children.
Q: How Much Does Joints Alive Cost?
A: A bottle of Joints Alive, which contains 60 capsules, retails at $45.00, $124.96 for three bottles and $219.82 for six bottles, for those planning to subscribe to their auto-fill program every month.
If planning for a one time purchase, a bottle retails at $49.97, three bottles at $134.91 and six bottles at $239.82.
NOTE: All prices listed here are as they appear on the official website and are subject to change. The cost will vary from other online and physical retailers.
Joints Alive Customer Reviews
There are several customer reviews concerning Joints Alive both on its official website and other websites. These include:-
Heather from Colorado says, “After Just5 days, I began to notice a reduction in the intensity of pain in my knees. The total duration of the pain spikes has fallen dramatically and I get at least 5000 steps a day on my pedometer.”
Maryanne from California says, “2 capsules a day has made the persistent pain and stiffness completely subside. I even called up my doctor and told him that I do not need the cortisone injections anymore. I am a believer.”
NOTE: A testimonial reflects one person’s experience. Actual results may differ. We encourage you to share your experiences with us.
Joints Alive Review – The Final Conclusion
Well, it is obvious that there are several dietary supplements in the market which promise you similar benefits as this one. But with all factors put into consideration, Joints Alive comes above average as it has curcumin as the active component and Boswellia Serrata Extract.
It contains no artificial ingredients and is even suitable for those who are allergic to gluten. Top on that it uses ingredients that have been tested and their efficacy proven in clinical trials.
This gives that impression that the supplement is not just focused on delivering its promise of reducing joint pain, stiffness, and improve your quality of life but it is also safe.