According to a national survey on the type of body pain that affect most people, knee pain was the leading, followed by shoulder and finally hip pain. However, joint pain can affect your hands, finger joints ankles or any part of your body.
In most cases, acute or mildly irritating joint pain can dissipate after a few weeks with or without medication, but even with that, it is still recommendable to seek medical attention to know the cause. Chronic pain, on the other hand, may start small but can grow and become unbearable over time if not dealt with.
Solutions to join pain range from physical therapy, conventional medication or alternative treatments – this is where dietary supplement such as CurminMD Plus comes in.
What is CurcuminMD Plus?
CurcuminMD Plus is a pain relief formula that is designed from optimized curcumin to make it more effective and improve its absorption. It also lessens joint stiffness, enhances muscles health as well as promote heart health.
Besides that, the product has ingredients that support healing for damaged muscles as well as offer anti-inflammatory and mood support.
Besides being, doctor recommended CurcuminMD Plus is non-dairy therefore friendly for vegetarians, is soy-free, non-GMO and does not have preservatives. It uses a groundbreaking formula that is exclusively based on ancient medication – with turmeric which is one of the most quoted ingredients in the joint and pain industry, being its main ingredient.
The formula is optimized in a way that allows its curcumin components to be absorbed 285 times more compared to ordinary Turmeric, which is what sets it apart from other joint pain supplements available such as Nuflexol.
In precise, curcumin is the secret constituent of turmeric and what the manufacture of CurcuminMD Plus has done is simply make it more bioavailable for maximum effectiveness than standard curcumin extract.
What is the Company Behind CurcuminMD Plus?
CurcuminMD Plus is a product of 1MD, a U.S. based company that is GMP certified. They have a well established online presence. Their official website has in-depth details on this particular joint relief supplement. Besides that, the company shares health information on other topics related to diet and fitness, general nutrition, women’s health, cognitive, digestive and liver health.
Some of their other products listed on their official website include MoveMD, GutMD, LiverMD, BiomeMD for Women and Complete Probiotics. In particular, they sell CucuminMD plus with a money-back guarantee of 90 days and can be ordered online.
The company also has an information section on their website where they share how they handle shipping, returns as well as explain their storage policies.
What are the Ingredients Used In CurcuminMD Plus?
There are two key ingredients in this product, these are:
- Longvida Optimized Curcumin Extract – This standalone extract from curcumin allows users to experience the benefits of turmeric in ways they couldn’t in its natural state. Internal research done by the 1MD shows that in this form, curcumin is able to reach further in the digestive tract for enhanced absorption – up to 285 times.
- 65% Standardized Boswellia Serrata Extract – According to this article by Science Direct, this extract from the Boswellia Serrata plant has been used as an anti-inflammatory solution in Ayurvedic medicine for tens of centuries. Also, a recently updated research posted on NCBI’s website cites this ingredient as a potential anti-inflammatory agent.
- Sunflower Lecithin – WebMD’s review for Lecithin highlights it could be effective in managing gallbladder disease.
- Maltodextrin – said to reduce symptoms related to joint stiffness, according to NCBI.
- Stearic Acid – A journal entry at biomedcentral.com associates this ingredient with pain reduction in animals.
What are the Pros of CurcuminMD Plus?
- The optimized curcumin used is said to support joint health
- Has natural antioxidants that can help reduce free radicals damage
- May contribute to improved cognitive health
- Improves life quality and mood as it may reduce joint stiffness and soreness
- Absorbs faster into the body system thus faster relief
What are the Cons of CurcuminMD Plus?
- May not treat the cause of the pain
- It’s not clear why its name changed from 1MD Advanced Turmeric to CurcuminMD Plus
- The process used to get the optimized ingredient Longvida has been shared
- There are no customer feedbacks yet for it on retailer websites
Q: Where to Buy Advanced Turmeric Curcumin x285
A: Advanced Turmeric Curcumin x285 changed its name to CurcuminMD Plus and can be ordered through their official website as well as on retailer websites.
Q: How Much Does CucuminMD Plus Cost?
A: The price for one bottle which contains 30 tablets is $45; for three it reduces to $38.33 per bottle and for a pack of six it goes down further to $33.16 per piece.
NOTE: All prices listed here are as they appear on the official website and are subject to change. The cost will vary from other online and physical retailers.
Q: How Should You Use This Product?
A: The label indicates that you should take 2 CurcuminMD Plus capsules per serving or per day. Check the supplement’s facts instruction given on the product for more info.
CAUTION: Please consult with your doctor before introducing any new supplement to your system.
CurcuminMD Plus Customer Reviews
J. Arroyo says, “I been suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and this product has done a lot to improve my quality of life. My joint and muscle stiffness are no more, plus I now feel super fresh after only a month of using it.”
Marrian M, “I play volleyball so I had to look for a solution to my occasional joint pain. CurcuminMD seems to give me the relief but its working very slow.”
NOTE: A testimonial reflects one person’s experience. Actual results may differ. We encourage you to share your experiences with us.
CurcuminMD Plus Review – The Conclusion
The fact that this product has curcumin as its main ingredient is a great indication that is effective on pain. Curcumin, which is extracted from Turmeric has had a history of easing body pain and joint discomforts. Now the unique advantage this product has over other pain relief supplement that also feature turmeric is that it uses a form of highly optimized curcumin exact patented under the name Longvida, which absorbs up to 285 times more efficiently than ordinary turmeric.
CurcuminMD Plus is also vegan-friendly and has a money-back guaranteed of up to 90 days, which makes it worth giving a shot.