Having an aching joint due to joint disease may be one of the most discomforting experiences, especially, when most supplements have been tried out. However, certain products with incredible promises have found their way into people’s hearts.
One of those products is proflexoral; however, will Proflexoral be able to deliver its marketing promises? Or be a beginning to your pain-free life?
What is Proflexoral?
Proflexoral is a patented, double action dietary supplement using a unique eight-in-one natural blend formulation; claiming to help relieve joint stiffness and pain, rebuild your cartilage and joint material affected by the aging process, soothe inflammation, and improve mobility.
Also, the product comes with another promise — no potentially hazardous side effects usually associated with most pain relievers.
Well, the supplement boast of natural ingredients with a long history of application as an aching joint traditional remedy. The patent product is deeply rooted in Japanese medicine and seems to be promising due to the properties of its beneficial ingredients.
Who is the Manufacturer of Proflexoral?
Proflexoral supplements are manufactured by a Healthy Living Association which is a Japan-based pharmaceutical manufacturing company; having its headquarters in Osaka Japan.
The double-action dietary supplement, Proflexoral, made its first success in Japan, which made it garnered a lot of reputation in the field.
Furthermore, the manufacturer has a well-established website, where customers can find a lot of information about the product.
How Does Proflexoral Work?
The natural supplement, Proflexoral, with its key ingredient as turmeric works reliably. The product contains natural ingredients used traditionally by most eastern people for relieving pain and diminish inflammation.
These ingredients have properties ideal to help rebuild joint cartilages and materials, curb pain, reduce inflammation and increase mobility.
Proflexoral Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract – Commonly called BSE, is a vital ingredient for cooling painful inflammation not only in your joints but also the rest of your body. According to a study published in the
, BSE is responsible for blocking the under cause of inflammation — enzymes; meaning you can work, exercise, and sleep better.
- Turmeric Curcumin Root – This is a spicy root with everyday findings of how powerful it is. This root can be likened to a firehose when acting on your painful inflammation at joints or other parts of the body. It helps individuals struggling with flexibility (source).
- Glucosamine – This is a natural ingredient that helps rebuild the joint cartilage and the fluid in our joints, thereby ensuring you can move freely and without pain (source).
- Chondroitin – As one age so those the healthy joint material degrades. Therefore, it becomes imperative that you rebuild these joint materials with Chondroitin, which is ideal for restoring aging and overworked joints.
- Quercetin – This ingredient is usually present in our vegetables naturally, and it’s responsible for helping our body fight against oxidation and inflammation as we age, according to a study published in the journal Nutrients.
- L-Methionine – It is an essential amino acid, usually found in fish, and is responsible for helping our body heal itself naturally. Also, it can support the rebuilding of joint materials and bone mass (source).
- MSM – Research published in the in the journal Nutrients says, this natural sulfur compound necessary for collagen production in the body. Collagen is responsible for walking or running without no pain.
- Bromelain – This phytonutrient is often found in pineapple and has been used traditionally to reduce swelling after an injury. Now, it is being used to combat painful inflammation. According to the Evid Based Complement Alternat Med review, the currently available data do indicate the potential of bromelain in treating osteoarthritis. However, further studies are needed before a definitive conclusion can be drawn.
- Potassium – This is a mineral with a long list of benefits. However, it is used in the eight-in-one natural blend for helping to rebuild body bones and joints (source).
What are the Pros of Proflexoral?
- The supplement, Proflexoral, might be capable of providing patients with healthier and pain-free joints.
- It uses non-synthetic, Non-GMO and organic sources for ingredients.
- It is an eight-in-one natural ingredients blend which may help patients decrease dependence on ordeal medicines.
- The manufacturing company is popularly known for credibility and outstanding supplement.
- Works effectively with both men and women
What are the Cons of Proflexoral?
- Some of the product claims may be a bit exaggerated.
- Some users, in the public feedback, expressed their dissatisfactions with the product
- Not suitable for individuals under 18 years of age and pregnant women.
How Should You take Proflexoral?
Proflexoral has turmeric as its key ingredient. Therefore, it becomes necessary that you include it in your diet before using the product.
WARNING: To avoid severe health complications, strictly adhere to the instructions on the Proflexoral bottle, or visit your doctor for directions.
How Much Does Proflexoral Cost?
- A single bottle of Proflexoral costs about $39.99.
- For a three-bottle purchase, customers get one bottle of Proflexoral free with a total cost of $119.97 ($29.99 per bottle).
- However, if an order of 4 bottles is placed, customers get three-bottles free for a total price of $159.96 ($22.85 per bottle).
Also, for a monthly subscription, you get a 25% discount on every purchase.
What is Proflexoral Return Policy?
The product, Proflexoral, comes with a money back guarantee — full refund, if customers find the supplement purchased unsatisfactory.
Does Proflexoral Offer a Free Trial?
For individuals who are looking to give Proflexoral a trial, can order for a trial bottle; for a first-hand experience.
Proflexoral Review- The Final Verdict
Proflexoral has shown that the supplement may be the solution most patients with aching or stiff joint long for. The product contains active, natural, and potent ingredients capable of relieving joint ache, curb pain, combat the underlying causes of painful joints and reduce inflammation.
The ingredients have a long history of traditional use in treating, relieving and curbing joint pain naturally. However, the product does not contain any synthetic ingredients and may help reduce dependency on ordeal medicines.
To sum it up, individuals interested in using this natural blend formulated supplement to help treat joint pain, increase mobility and have a more energetic lifestyle should seek a professional opinion before use. However, in case, you are unable to get one, there are other promising alternatives such as Helix Original, Omega XL, and Relief FX you can take advantage of.