Copper Fit Overview
Copper Fit is a compression garment that is made with infused copper with the aim of stabilizing and supporting muscles that are suffering from soreness, pain and stiffness. Copper fit is available for the knees and also for the elbows. The company behind this product also claim that Copper Fit will help in recovery and promote performance by increasing the circulation of oxygen and blood. Copper fit is designed for everyone, but it comes in handier for professional athletes or people suffering from pain, fatigue or soreness in the muscles. The product retails for an average of $20 depending on the store you buy it from.
What is Copper Fit and Company Behind Copper Fit?
Copper fit are copper infused sleeves that are used to support muscles in order to help mitigate pain, soreness and stiffness. The manufacturer claims that the copper infusions come in handy to prevent the accumulation of bacteria in the affected regions thereby reducing the chances of odour, infections and rashes. Copper Fit is taunted to promote blood circulation and oxygenation. The product is the brain child of a company going by the same name; Copper Fit. The company is based and operates from the United States of America.
Copper Fitmaterials Used
Copper Fit uses:
- Compressions – They offer support for affected muscles. Since it is made with elastic fabric, it gets rid of sweat by promoting evaporation and this discourages bacteria build-up. It also helps in keeping the muscle warm
- Copper – Copper is a metal. It is used in Copper Fit in the form of ions. Copper helps in discouraging bacteria build up and this eliminates bad odour.
How Copper Fit Works?
Copper Fit sleeves come in two forms; knee and elbow sleeves. They work by supporting ailing joint parts to reduce soreness and pain. They producers have used copper ions with the fabric in order to reduce the build up of bacterial. Bacterial build up is one of the factors that aggravate muscle soreness. According to the producers, they have designed the sleeves in such a way that it promotes blood circulation and thus promotes oxygen circulation in the affected area. These sleeves are highly hygienic and can be used in professional applications such as weight lifters and athletes.
Copper Fit Pros
- Copper Fit sleeves can be bought and used by anyone without a prescription
- They come in different sizes and still, they can stretch thus different people can share.
- They get rid of sweat and promote blood circulation.
- Relatively affordable
- Can be recycled.
Copper Fit Cons
- The claims made by the producer cannot be verified
- The official website is one big advert. It lacks essential information on the product
- Does very little to offer joint support and addressing the root cause of muscle soreness
How to use Copper Fit?
Copper Fit can be worn on directly on the affected area. Ideally, it should be worn when you are engaging in physical exercise but it can be worn anytime when you feel that the muscles are sore, aching, stiff or a combination of all these. Wear the knee and elbow sleeves on the knees and elbows respectively.
Copper Fit Possible Side Effects
There are no reported side effects of using this product. All the same, you may experiences rashes and skin irritations. Another possible effect is having to deal with compression marks on the affected area. These effects are temporary and will disappear a few hours after removing the sleeve.
Is Copper Fit A Scam?
No. Copper Fit is not a scam. This product is sold by a legitimate company which is registered and licensed. All the same, the company makes unsubstantiated claims on the effectiveness of this product. Consumers should beware of the claims made on the official website.
If you regularly engage in physical exercise, you will experience all manner of muscle soreness and pain. There are several remedies to all the above including massages, sprays and painkillers. This method tries to mitigate the severity of the muscle complications. This product will not prevent you from getting these problems in the future but it might just make them bearable.