What is Copper Fit?
Copper Fit is a compression garment that is made with infused copper with the aim of stabilizing and supporting muscles that are suffering from soreness, pain, and stiffness.
The Copper Fit is available for the knees and also for the elbows.
The company behind this product also claim that Copper Fit will help in recovery and promote performance by increasing the circulation of oxygen and blood.
It is designed for everyone, but it comes in handier for professional athletes or people suffering from pain, fatigue or soreness in the muscles.
The knee pain reliever product retails for an average of $20 depending on the store you buy it from.
What is the Company Behind Copper Fit?
The Copper Fit is copper infused sleeves that are used to support muscles in order to help mitigate pain, soreness, and stiffness. The manufacturer claims that the copper infusions come in handy to prevent the accumulation of bacteria in the affected regions thereby reducing the chances of odor, infections, and rashes.
Copper Fit is touted to promote blood circulation and oxygenation. The product is the brainchild of a company going by the same name; Copper Fit. The company is based and operates from the United States of America.
Copper Fit Materials Used
Copper Fit uses:
- Compressions – They offer support for affected muscles. Since it is made with elastic fabric, it gets rid of sweat by promoting evaporation and this discourages bacteria build-up. It also helps in keeping the muscle warm
- Copper – Copper is a metal. It is used in Copper Fit in the form of ions. Copper helps in discouraging bacteria build up and this eliminates bad odour.
How Copper Fit Works?
Copper Fit sleeves come in two forms; knee and elbow sleeves. They work by supporting ailing joint parts to reduce soreness and pain. The producers have used copper ions with the fabric in order to reduce the build-up of bacteria. The bacterial build up is one of the factors that aggravate muscle soreness.
According to the producers, they have designed the sleeves in such a way that it promotes blood circulation and thus promotes oxygen circulation in the affected area. These sleeves are highly hygienic and can be used in professional applications such as weightlifters and athletes.
What are the Pros of Copper Fit?
- It sleeves can be bought and used by anyone without a prescription
- They come in different sizes and still, they can stretch thus different people can share.
- They get rid of sweat and promote blood circulation.
What are the Cons of Copper Fit?
- The claims made by the producer cannot be verified
- The official website is one big advert. It lacks essential information on the product
- Does very little to offer joint support and addressing the root cause of muscle soreness
How to use Copper Fit?
Copper Fit can be worn on directly on the affected area. Ideally, it should be worn when you are engaging in physical exercise but it can be worn anytime when you feel that the muscles are sore, aching, stiff or a combination of all these. Wear the knee and elbow sleeves on the knees and elbows respectively.
Is Copper Fit A Scam?
No, it is not a scam. This product is sold by a legitimate company which is registered and licensed. All the same, the company makes unsubstantiated claims on the effectiveness of this product. Consumers should beware of the claims made on the official website.
Copper Fit Review – The Conclusion
If you regularly engage in physical exercise, you will experience all manner of muscle soreness and pain. There are several remedies to all the above including massages, sprays, and painkillers. This method tries to mitigate the severity of muscle complications. This product will not prevent you from getting these problems in the future but it might just make them bearable.