Cellaplex is a fairly new addition to the joint pain relief market and already seems to be receiving good performance reviews.
The official website for Cellaplex is very comprehensive, detailed and user-friendly. There are some standard sections, such as customer testimonials and FAQ’s, plus information regarding exactly how the medication works in the body to relieve the pain that can occur from osteoarthritis, rheumatism, old sports injuries or simply from getting older.
Unlike some over-the-counter pain relievers, Cellaplex claims to cause no unpleasant side effects such as nausea and other stomach problems. The site shows diagrams that demonstrate the main areas that the product targets and how it not only decreases the inflammation that causes pain, but also helps to repair damaged cartilage and rebuild the tissue to make the joints even stronger. In addition to this, Cellaplex is designed to increase the amount of lubrication surrounding the joint, allowing for greater shock absorption and ease of movement.
Cellaplex – Facts
Cellaplex contains some ingredients that are normally found in similar joint pain medications, and also a few that are not so common. The website includes a chart that compares Cellaplex to other popular over-the-counter medications, indicating which ingredients are contained in each and their amounts.
The full list of ingredients is provided for Cellaplex and it includes the key active substances Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM. These three ingredients are particularly beneficial for helping rebuild the cartilage in the joints, and slowing the progression of further damage. Other ingredients listed in the formula include Hyaluronic acid, a substance responsible for providing lubrication in the body, collagen, an essential component of healthy, youthful joints, magnesium, which strengthens the immune system and bones, the enzyme bromelain, Vitamins C and E, to reduce inflammation, Emu oil, for lubrication, and resveratrol, an antioxidant that helps stimulate the production of vital proteins in the body.
The all-natural formula is contained in capsules that should be taken at a dose of two, twice daily (morning and evening). According to the customer testimonials, most users experienced a degree of pain relief after approximately 2-3 weeks.
- Cellaplex contains essential ingredients needed for joint health
- The ingredients are all natural
- Cellaplex has not been known to produce side effects
- The Cellaplex website is very informative
- The product not only repairs damage but helps prevent future degradation
- The ingredients and the amounts are provided
- Cellaplex performed well in clinical studies
- Cellaplex has received positive independent reviews
- A free trial bottle is offered
- Discounts are offered on larger orders
- Cellaplex is expensive, costing $97.99 per 1 month supply
- The free trial offer is advertised as being for 30 days, but is actually only for 14 days
- Customers ordering the free bottle are enrolled in the auto shipping program
- Cellaplex is only available via the internet
- There is no warning regarding possible shellfish allergies (from the Chondroitin and Glucosamine)
Despite being a new product, Cellaplex does show promise at being a successful joint pain reliever. It certainly contains all the main active ingredients and does not seem to affect the stomach, as so many similar products do. The main drawback regarding this product though is the price. Even at the discounted price of $79.99, offered through the ‘Home Delivery Plan’, it is still an expensive product. However, it may well be worth the cost to anyone who finds it provides enough relief to let them enjoy a full and active life once more.