With so many Americans suffering from joint pain, due in part to the aging population, there are now a large number of medications available, of which Arthritin is just one. Manufactured by Vaxa, the product is featured on the company website where the potential customer is given a comprehensive and detailed explanation of how it works. The website is free of any questionable sales tactics or gimmicks and there is plenty of additional information provided about the company itself, its manufacturing plant and medical team.
The main page for Arthritin is simply regarding how the product works and what causes the majority of joint pain in the first place, whether it is wear and tear, a skeletal malformation or previous injury flare-up. A detailed diagram showing the entire joint is provided alongside the written explanation. No customer testimonials are provided and there is no consumer FAQ section, although other sections deal with questions regarding the return policy, 30-day money back guarantee and dosage etc.
Arthritin – Facts
Arthritin is a homeopathic, all natural medication that should be used continuously to maintain relief from joint pain. The manufacturers recommend a dosage of 3 capsules per day although this can be increased to 4 every 2 hours for days when the pain is severe.
The full list of ingredients is shown on the site but not all the ingredients are explained and any information that is provided for the formula is written in language that is not altogether user-friendly. Arthritin is comprised of many ingredients commonly found in over-the-counter pain medications including Glucosamine and Chondroitin, Omega fatty acids, Shark Cartilage, Turmeric, Calcium and Capsaicin (a type of hot chilli pepper). While most joint treatments only address the problem of inflammation, Arthritin helps to protect and support the body’s own natural pain killers, endorphins and enkephalins, while also reducing edema (swelling caused through water retention) by acting as a diuretic. In addition to this, Arthritin inhibits the damaging effect of cytokines, which in large numbers can cause inflammation and pain.
While Arthritin is not known to cause any side effects, the product is not suitable for anyone with an allergy to shellfish, although this is not mentioned on the company website.
- Vaxa is a reputable manufacturer of a number of health-related products
- Arthritin contains all natural ingredients
- A full ingredient list is provided
- The website is informative regarding Arthritin and joint related conditions
- Arthritin is available through independent suppliers
- Arthritin has a 30-day money back guarantee
- Increased doses can be taken when pain is severe
- Arthritin is not known to cause side effects
- Chondroitin and Glucosamine help rebuild cartilage, preventing future damage
- Arthritin is safer to use than certain NSAIDS (e.g. aspirin or ibuprofen)
- The information for Arthritin is scientific and possibly confusing
- No customer testimonials are available
- No free samples or trial offers are provided
- The exact ingredient amounts are not shown
- No potential allergy warning is given
- Arthritin needs to be taken continuously for relief maintenance
Arthritin appears to be slightly superior to many other non-prescription medications in that it provides relief for a number of different problems associated with joint pain. And, unlike some brands, it does not market itself as a ‘miracle’ cure or make exaggerated claims. Price-wise, it is in the mid-high range, and would be very costly if taken at a rate of 4 capsules per dose, given that a bottle of 60 capsules costs $34.95. however, because it is available at independent retailers, it is possible to purchase it at discounted or sale prices.