What is Joint Plus?
Joint Plus is a joint care supplement that is made using natural ingredients. According to the producers, Joint Plus uses two of the most sought-after joint care ingredients.
- What is Joint Plus?
- What is the Company Behind Joint Plus?
- What are the Ingredients Used in Joint Plus?
- How Joint Plus Works?
- What are the Pros of Joint Plus?
- What are the Cons of Joint Plus?
- Joint Plus Dosage
- Is Joint Plus a Scam?
- Joint Plus Review – The Conclusion
- Our Top Joint Pain Relief Products
They continue to say that the formulation used in this product was not by accident since they had thoroughly researched and conducted clinical trials to prove the effectiveness and safety of the combination.
The product is sold in 90 capsule bottle that is available online. It is unclear whether you can buy one product from the official website.
The buying process is cumbersome and we were not able to complete a purchase from the official store. Nonetheless, the product is available in other retail stores and online stores. The 90 capsule bottle should last you a month.
What is the Company Behind Joint Plus?
Joint Plus is an all-natural dietary supplement based on the power of glucosamine and Chondroitin. To separate it from the crowd, the producers of this supplement claim that the product is made from a special formulation that was achieved after numerous trials and studies were conducted on the two ingredients.
The company behind this product is known as Ancient Legacy. They give a US telephone line as the customer care line. This notwithstanding, the company claims that it is duly registered and follows the stipulated manufacturing procedures.
What are the Ingredients Used in Joint Plus?
The ingredients used in this product are;
- Glucosamine – Glucosamine is a common joint care ingredient that has been used in numerous joint care products. It is popular due to its ability to rebuild damaged cartilage.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C plays an important role in collagen formation. On top of that it is a powerful natural anti-oxidant and thus it qualifies to be called an essential vitamin.
- Chondroitin Sulphate – This is another highly sort after joint care ingredient. It is used in this product since it attracts fluid into the joints thereby providing lubrication and joint cushioning.
Other ingredients include: Dicalcium phosphate, microcrys- talline cellulose, ascorbic acid, stearic acid, sodium croscarmellose, magnesium stearate, hydroxy propyl cellulose, magnesium sulfate, hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose and silicon dioxide.
How Joint Plus Works?
Joint plus is a long term care product that is designed to address the root cause of joint problems. In this light, the product aims at stopping joint degradation and promoting regeneration of worn-out joints. It contain Glucosamine. Glucosamine is a compound that is made when several amino acids combine.
This product is popular in joint care since it is believed to help damaged and worn out cartilage. Cartilage plays an important role in the joints and the support system in general. Without proper working cartilage the joint cannot smoothly slide and cannot be flexible. Additionally, this product contains Chondroitin.
Chondroitin is formed when several glucosamine molecules joint together. It plays an important role in providing joint cushioning and protecting against joint friction. Recent studies have also hinted that chondroitin blocks enzymes that destroy the cartilage.
What are the Pros of Joint Plus?
- Could relieve joint pain
- Might promote regeneration of worn out joints
- May support joint cartilage
- Could provide protection against joints friction
What are the Cons of Joint Plus?
- The official website doesn’t offer a money back guarantee
- There are no clinical trials on the product
Joint Plus Dosage
The recommended dosage is two tablets twice a day. However, when you first start taking this product, you should take two tablets up to four times daily. You can take this for the first two weeks. In case you got this product from your caregiver, disregard this dosage.
Is Joint Plus A Scam?
Joint Plus is not a scam. The product is made by a reputable company that is known to conduct exhaustive clinical researches to determine safety and effectiveness of all the ingredients they use in their products.
Joint Plus Review – The Conclusion
Although they have not listed the clinical trial data of Joint Plus, the producers claim that this product is well researched. The producers, however, have not taken measures to ensure that this product is better than similar products with the same list of ingredients. However, we recommend users to survey more products online before buying this product.