What is Penetrex?
Penetrex Cream is a cream used to alleviate pain from the joints. Recently, problems such as gout, arthritis, and tendonitis have emerged common and problematic for many people.
To manage these problems, many people have spent a considerable amount of time to look for a perfect cure, but not many medications have proved effective.
According to the manufacturer claims, the following problems can be dealt with by this cream:
- Shin Splints
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Golfers Elbow
- Tennis Elbow
- Plantar Fasciitis
Additionally, the product can be used to manage other causes of swelling as it offers relief almost instantly you apply it.
What is the Company Behind Penetrex?
This is a natural joint product made by mixing is Shea butter, Vitamin B6, Arnica. It alleviates joint pain and inflammation by going deep inside the body until it reaches the tendons, nerves, muscles, and ligament.
Penetrex Cream is manufactured by Biomax Health Products, a popular chemist in Southern California. The company has often offered a money-back guarantee.
What are the Ingredients Used in Penetrex?
- MSD/DMSO2: Research says, this ingredient is best in alleviating and soothing pain and swelling. Besides, it is helpful in promoting strong connective tissues.
- Vitamin B6: This element helps to treat a variety of injuries.
- CMO: This substance is essential lubricating the joints. Additionally, it is a good anti-inflammatory agent.
- Choline Bitartrate: This ingredient is effective in strengthening and repairing the sheaths that carry and convey nerve impulses.
- Boswellia Serrata: It has properties that prevent the formation of inflammation and arthritis. Additionally, it improves blood supply and prevents tissue.
How Penetrex Cream Works?
The ingredients of the cream work to help with things such as golfer’s elbow, plantar fasciitis, arthritis, tennis elbow, tendinitis, bursitis, fibromyalgia, neuropathy, sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome, shin splints, and others.
The ingredients combine to relieve joint pain by repairing and healing the affected parts of the joint. Unlike many products, this product functions with fewer or negligible side effects.
Legal Disclaimer – This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
What are the Pros of Penetrex?
- The cream does not mask pain, but it heals and repairs.
- The cream targets your pain exactly where it hurts.
- It offers a powerful Relief that improves a wide range of motion and flexibility.
- It is non-Greasy, Cruelty-free, Non-Staining, Vanishing Scent Paraben-free.
What are the Cons of Penetrex?
- It is not ideal for use by children under the age of 18 years.
- There are so many mixed reviews from different users.
Alternatives to Penetrex Cream
- Actif Joint 4-in-1
- Thrive Plus SGT Moves
- Joint Complete Premium
- Synodrin Advanced
- Juvenon Reprieve
Penetrex Cream Dosage
The cream is applied to the affected part of the joint and massaged thoroughly for about a minute or two until it is completely absorbed. The process can be repeated for at least 3 to 4 times every day for up to 7 to 10 days.
Is Penetrex Cream a Scam?
Penetrex Cream is not a scam, but a real joint pain product that is manufactured by one of the most renowned manufacturers. Biomax Health Products is a company that has been in the industry for a long period and has been producing some of the most reliable healthcare products. Therefore, you need not worry about the credibility of this product because the company is well known, and the product has been lauded by many users as effective.
Safety Warning – Follow all directions on the product package. If you are uncertain about any of the information please call Penetrex Customer Service at (858) 356-5980 or consult your doctor or pharmacist. This formulation is for use on the skin only.
Penetrex Review – The Conclusion
It is a highly suggested joint pain product by the patients who have used it. If you are among those whose activities have been limited because of severe joint pain, then you need to try this cream to soothe it.
Reviews from clients are predominantly positive, which is an indication that buying it for your joint problems cannot be a bad thing.