What is HondroCream?
HondroCream is a topical analgesic that is used to relieve joint discomfort and pain associated with joints. According to the manufacturer, the product is a good natural anti-inflammation agent that employs carefully selected to ensure that only the best gets into the container your receiver. Being a topical cream, the manufacturer claims it is fast-acting and effective in tackling sore muscles and joints.
What is the Company Behind HondroCream?
HondroCream is a joint pain cream that is applied topically directly on the affected area and promises to bring instant relief to aching joints and sore muscles.
On top of this, the producers claim that the formula will also tackle joint inflammation leading to inflammation free joints. It is worth noting that inflammation is regarded as the most rampant cause of joint problems in modern history.
We found it very difficult to establish the real manufacturers of this product given the numerous affiliate programs linked to this product. All the same, there is some evidence suggesting European roots. This product is available in America only through an internal store. Surprisingly, the producers don’t have a merchant account on Amazon.
What are the Ingredients Used in HondroCream?
- Camphor – It has been used over the years in topical analgesics research due to its ability to soothe itchiness and reduce pain.
- Red pepper – Red pepper is common in the kitchen. As a topical analgesic, research says it is used to help the body fight inflammation.
- Turpentine oil – Besides being used as one of the many solvents in HondroCream, this oil is known to soothe pain naturally and calm joints, nerves and teeth.
- Fir needle essential oil – This is a product that scientist have proven to reduce the level of toxins in the body. It is also one of the many solvent used in HondroCream.
- Eucalyptus oil – It is very common in topical creams. In fact, most of these creams derive the characteristic smell from eucalyptus. It is used as a solvent and also for its soothing effects and ability to intercept pain signals before they reach the brain.
- Horse chestnut oil – Research says, it has many advantages especially in improving the flow of blood in and out of the veins.
- Menthol – This is the main solvent in HondroCream. On top of this, it offers a cooling sensation that is great to get rid of pain
- Mint essential oil – Helps cool the skin and eases inflammation stress.
What are the Pros of HondroCream?
- Designed using all natural ingredients that are regarded safe and effective
- Unlike most topical creams, HondroCream also fights inflammation on topo
- The product responds relatively quickly.
- It is available over the counter without a prescription.
What are the cons of HondroCream?
- The official website is difficult to use. You can hardly get information leave alone order
- The product sticks on clothes and needs to be washed off before applying lotion or any form of makeup
- The producers are not well known.
How do I use HondroCream?
To use this cream, clean the affected place with warm water and dry with a clean towel. Scoop HondroCream with your finger and gently massage the affected area with the cream.
Do this for 1-2 minutes until the cream is evenly distributed. Allow up to thirty minutes for the cream to be absorbed before wiping off. Do not use this product on the broken or damaged skin as it might cause irritations.
Legal Disclaimer – Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
HondroCream Review – The Conclusion
HondroCream is a decent cream on paper. It packs some of the most sought-after topical ingredients in the world. All the same, the marketing of this product is shambolic. You can hardly tell where it is made from or the producers.
The producers should have done better in customer education and support. We have reviewed many products such as Penetrex and Australian Dream that have the same ingredients but that is better supported by the manufacturers.