What is HondroCream?
HondroCream is a topical analgesic that is used to relieve the joint discomfort and pain associated with poor joint health.
According to the manufacturer, this product is a natural anti-inflammatory agent that employs carefully selected ingredients to ensure that the top quality ingredients are provided to consumers.
As it is a topical cream, the manufacturer claims it is fast-acting and effective in tackling sore muscles and joints.
What is the Company Behind HondroCream?
We found it very difficult to establish the true manufacturers of this product given the numerous affiliate programs linked to this product.
We were able to find some evidence suggesting European roots, however, this may not be the case. This product is available in America only through an internal store. Surprisingly, the producers don’t have a merchant account on Amazon.
HondroCream is a joint pain cream that is applied topically directly to the affected area and promises to bring instant relief to aching joints and sore muscles.
On top of this, the producers claim that the formula will also tackle joint inflammation leading to inflammation-free (and therefore pain-free) joints. It is worth noting that inflammation is regarded as the most rampant cause of joint problems in modern history.
What are the Ingredients Used in HondroCream?
- Camphor – It is a waxy solid that is used for its scent, in cooking, and for medicinal purposes for many years. It is used in topical analgesics research due to its ability to soothe itchiness and reduce pain.
- Red pepper – Red pepper is a common ingredient in the kitchen. It can be effective as a topical analgesic, research says it can be used to help the body fight inflammation.
- Turpentine oil – Is an oil derived from distilling resin from trees. Besides being used as one of the many solvents in HondroCream, this oil is known to soothe pain naturally and calm joints, nerves, and teeth.
- Fir needle essential oil – This is extracted through steam distillation from fir needles. It is the needles that contain the majority of the active chemicals in the fir tree. This essential oil is a product that scientist have proven to reduce the level of toxins in the body. It is also one of the many solvents used in HondroCream.
- Eucalyptus oil – It is a very common ingredient in topical creams. In fact, most of these creams derive their characteristic smell from eucalyptus. It is used as a solvent and also for its soothing effects and ability to intercept pain signals before they reach the brain.
- Horse chestnut oil – The horse chestnut is a tree, and the oil is derived from the nuts of the tree. Research says it has many advantages especially in improving the flow of blood throughout the body.
- Menthol – This is the main solvent in HondroCream. On top of this, it offers a cooling sensation that is great in relieving pain.
- Mint essential oil – Helps cool the skin and eases inflammation stress.
What are the Pros of HondroCream?
- Designed to use all-natural ingredients that are regarded as safe and effective.
- Unlike most topical creams, HondroCream also fights inflammation as well as it’s other purported benefits.
- The product starts to work relatively quickly.
- It is available over the counter without a prescription.
What are the cons of HondroCream?
- The official website is difficult to use. You can hardly get information and making an order on the official website is difficult.
- The product sticks on clothes and needs to be washed off before applying lotion or any form of makeup.
- The producers are not well known.
Q: How do I use HondroCream?
A: To use this cream, clean the desired body part with warm water and dry with a clean towel. Scoop HondroCream out of the container with your finger and gently massage the affected area with the cream.
Massage for 1-2 minutes until the cream is evenly distributed. Allow up to thirty minutes for the cream to be absorbed before wiping the area clean.
CAUTION: Do not use this product on the broken or damaged skin as it might cause irritation.
Legal Disclaimer – Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
HondroCream Review – The Conclusion
HondroCream appears to be a decent option for a joint pain-relieving cream on paper. It contains some of the most sought-after topical ingredients in the world.
All the same, the marketing of this product is very poor. It is extremely difficult to find information, have your questions answered, or know where it is made or who the manufacturers are.
The manufacturers could do better in their customer education and support. We have reviewed many products such as Penetrex and Australian Dream that have the same ingredients but that is better supported by the manufacturers.
If you’re looking for a cream to relieve your joint pain, be sure to read all of our reviews before making your decision.