Theraworx Relief (Foam & Spray) is a topical joint pain product that is available in both spray and foam form.
The product is designed to provide fast relief to aching muscles and joints. It is specially designed to help in relieving muscle cramps.
What is Theraworx Relief (Foam & Spray)?
Theraworx Relief (Foam & Spray) is an over the counter topical analgesic that has been touted to be fast-acting and affecting in fighting and preventing muscle cramping.
According to the manufacturer using Theraworx Relief (Foam & Spray) has three main advantages which are;
- It has been shown to lessen leg and foot cramps when used daily.
- It relieves muscle soreness and cramps
- It is tested and proven to be safe and effective when used daily.
This product has not been designed to be used as a treatment for any ailment but it can be used to support persons that are actively involved in physical sports or those that suffer from cramping often.
What is the company behind Theraworx Relief?
Theraworx Relief (Foam & Spray) is made by a company in the United States. According to information on their website, this company that goes by the name Theraworx is centered on research and quality of service to customers.
What are the Ingredients used in Theraworx Relief?
- Aloe Vera – This is a natural product that is very common in skin care. It is known to reduce inflammation and this is the reason it is a regular in skin care and joint care.
- Grape fruit extract – This is a natural ingredient rich in anti-oxidants and minerals. It has been used in joint care and overall body care.
- Colloidal Silver – This is a product used topically, to provide antiviral and antibacterial properties
Theraworx Relief review – Does it Actually Work?
This is a joint pain relief products that are meant to support the muscles by preventing and stopping muscle cramping. There is no evidence to suggest that the product can heal any known ailments and thus should not be used for the same reason. Nonetheless, this product is said to be effective in the rehabilitation of conditions associated with muscle cramping.
The producers recommend using this product two times a day. Once in the morning and in the evening. This is to prevent night-time muscle cramps and also to prevent daytime cramps. You can use more than two times in cases where the cramping is severe.
What are the Pros of Theraworx Relief?
- This product is not made using any harmful ingredient and thus it is considered safe and effective
- The product has been said to be fast acting in terms of preventing and treating muscle cramping
- It can be bought over the counter without a prescription
What are the Cons of Theraworx Relief?
- This product must be used repeatedly to guarantee results.
- Theraworx Relief (Foam & Spray) might not be safe for pregnant women
Theraworx Relief (Foam & Spray) Review – The Conclusion
It is the best joint product on paper. It has some good user reviews on several retail sites which is a bit encouraging for first-timers.
All the same, this products doesn’t really live to its hype. In very severe cases of cramping, this product is somehow not practical because it needs to be used every now and then. All the same, it is a nice product in mild cases of cramping.