What is Hyland’s Leg Cramps and what is the manufacturer of Hyland’s Leg Cramps?
Hyland’s Leg Cramps is a dietary supplement that is meant to support joints and boost overall body health. According to the manufacturer, this product will equip the body with the necessary nutrients needed to have healthy joints. Top on the list is restoring worn out joints and repairing tissue damage. The product is touted to;
Restore worn out and aging joints, Lubricate and nourish dry joints and Promote the regeneration of worn out joint cartilage and tendons.
The product is manufactured by Hyland. This is a company that has been in the industry for long. It is well known for using homeopathic remedies in all their supplements.
What are the ingredients used in Hyland’s Leg Cramps?
- Calcarea Carb – This product has been known to relieve cramps in legs and toes
- Causticum – It helps people to sleep and reduce nocturnal sleeplessness
- Chamomilla – It will reduce cramps and pain especially at night
- Cinchona off (Quinine) – Relieves pain in ribs and other areas.
- Lycopodium – It helps calm the nerves and soothe sore muscles.
- Other ingredients include: Magnesia Phos, Rhustox, Silicea and Sulphur
How does Hyland’s Leg Cramps work?
The producers of Hyland’s Leg Crampshave designed it to ensure it has the pain relieving ability that most joint products lack. They have given it several ingredients that are known to boost the immune system and prepare the body to handle the effects of old age on joints. Hyland’s Leg Cramps mainly targets joint areas where pain is known to attack most often. The product should be used for at least six weeks to ensure desired results.
Advantages of Hyland’s Leg Cramps
- Hyland’s Leg Cramps is an all-natural product which uses ingredients that are well researched
- It is known to promote both joint health and overall joint health
- It is relatively affordable as compared to competition
- It is available over the counter without a prescription
Disadvantages of Hyland’s Leg Cramps
- The official website is clattered and lacks essential information such as dosage instructions
- It doesn’t come with a money back guarantee.
What is the recommended dosage of Hyland’s Leg Cramps?
The recommended dosage of Hyland’s Leg Cramps is two tablets daily. According to the manufacturers, you should not take more than six tablets daily. In case you got this product from your caregiver, disregard this directive and follow the directives given.
What are the side effects of Hyland’s Leg Cramps?
Hyland’s Leg Cramps has no reported side effects. All the same, we have had people who have complained about having mild side effects after using Hyland’s Leg Cramps. The mild effects include, nausea, headaches and lack of appetite. Hyland’s Leg Cramps is not designed to be used on persons below the age of 18. The manufacturer states categorically that the product has not been tested on pregnant and breastfeeding women. If you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed above, do not take this product.
Is Hyland’s Leg Cramps a scam?
Hyland’s Leg Cramps is not a scam. It has been used successfully in clinical trials. All the same, this product’s effectiveness is dependent on proper usage. You should follow the instruction as directed by your caregiver or the manufacturer.
Hyland’s Leg Cramps is a great product on paper. First, it is based on homeopathic medicine. This is a form of medicine that has been used in ancient medicine successfully. Homeopathic medicine are highly effective and largely considered safe for human consumption. All the same, we feel like the producers should have put more effort on the product and equip the product with mineral and vitamin fortification. We have reviewed other products that we believe are equally affordable but more effective than Hyland’s Leg Cramps.