InflamMotion is a brand of health supplement that aims to improve joint mobility through lessening pain caused by ailments that attack the joints, the bone, the cartilage, the tendons, and similar connective tissues. Its scientifically proven BotaniFlex 125 formulation is known to block the COX-1 and COX-2 enzymes that trigger swelling and cause joint aches, relieving stiffness in the process.
InflamMotion is manufactured by a company named Future Biotics.
Ingredients Contained In The Product
BotaniFlex 125 (contains Acacia Extract and Chinese Skullcap), Proprietary Joint Comfort Compound (contains Rutin, Oleanic Acid, Boswellin, Ginger root, Bromelain, Curcumin C3, Papain, and Complex+), and Futurebiotics BioAccelerators (contains Bioperine, Ginger Extract, Digezyme, Lactospore, and Trikatu).
InlamMotion’s claim to fame is BotaniFlex 125, a substance combining the powers of Acacia Extract and Chinese Skullcap to take control of the body’s usual triggers for joint pain. Also found in InflamMotion are anti-inflammatory materials like Ginger, Boswellin, and Curcumin C3 Complex, as well as Bromelain and Papain that both enhance blood flow into the joint area. Rutin, a powerful antioxidant usually found in many citrus fruits, strengthens the tissues located in the joints and protect them against further damage. Lastly, InflamMotion contains Futurebiotics BioAccelerators, comprised of Bioperine, which improves the bioavailability of nutrients, and digestive system-improving ingredients such as Trikatu, Lactospore, and Digezyme.
The recommended dosage for InflamMotion is 2 capsules a day, to be taken with meals. A bottle of InflamMotion contains 60 capsules and is available on the official website for $28.95.
- The product website is user-friendly
- The ingredients used in the formulation are scientifically proven to alleviate joint pain
- A supplement facts sheet is published on the official product website
- Manufacturer is well-known for its line of health supplements
- Contact information available on the website is sufficient
- Product is affordable
- Amount per ingredient used in each proprietary blend found in product’s formulation is not explicitly mentioned on the website
- Feedback from users are not featured on the product website
- A money-back guarantee and free trial of the product do not seem to be offered
It’s hard to trust a product like InflamMotion, with its formulation chiefly comprised of proprietary blends that are not broken down by dosage per ingredient. Although the fact that it’s clinically tested and proven to provide much needed joint pain relief, the lack of a money-back guarantee does not encourage buyers to try InflamMotion. It is affordable enough to entice users willing enough to try anything, though.