What is Arctic Blast Pain Reliever?
Arctic Blast Pain Reliever is an interesting pain relief product. Most of the pain relievers you have probably encountered have come in pill form or maybe even in cream form but Arctic Blast Pain Reliever is a liquid that you drop onto your skin to relieve pain.
The product is said to contain DMSOs which are natural compounds that the company claims penetrates deep into the skin in order to treat the root causes of various aches and pains.
This is a pain relief product that was intended to replace many of the chemical pain relievers that are on the market. So it is sort of a natural alternative to pills and prescription medications for pain.
Furthermore, it is advertised as a product that produces no harmful side-effects and no toxic ingredients. This product was meant to treat aches and pains in joints and muscles and it is a topical treatment.
What is the Company Behind Arctic Blast Pain Reliever?
The company that makes Arctic Blast Pain Reliever is called Nutriomo Labs Pte Ltd and they operate out of Valley Cottage, New York. They have developed Arctic Blast Pain Reliever independent of big pharmaceutical companies and the industry altogether, or so they say on their website. They feel very strongly about the abilities of Arctic Blast Pain Reliever and claim it will relieve you of your pain by penetrating deep into the tissue.
How Does Arctic Blast Pain Reliever Work?
Arctic Blast Pain Reliever is claimed to have been scientifically formulated and to work in a natural way. The main component of Arctic Blast Pain Reliever is DMSO which allows Arctic Blast Pain Reliever to penetrate deep into the tissues of your muscles and joints.
The product is also said to work pretty much instantly and to cause no ill side effects. Lastly, Arctic Blast Pain Reliever may work by treating the root of your pain with a cooling relief.
What are the Ingredients Used in Arctic Blast Pain Reliever?
Arctic Blast Pain Reliever seems to be comprised of a combination of natural compounds and extracts and compounds that have been processed, possibly synthetically. Still, the website claims that you will not experience any side effects so let’s take a look at what’s in Arctic Blast Pain Reliever.
- Menthol – Menthol is derived from mint and has a cooling and soothing effect on muscles and skin.
- Camphor – Camphor apparently makes up 3% of what’s in Arctic Blast Pain Reliever and it is a substance that has been known to alleviate soreness and reduce swelling.
- Aloe – This is a common treatment for irritated skin and may have soothing effects on muscles.
- Arnica Montana Flower Extract – This botanical extract is sometimes used to relieve pain caused by bruises, sprains, and swelling.
- Calendula Officinalis Extract – Another botanical extract that is claimed to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Emu Oil – Emu oil may be able to reduce and prevent inflammation.
- Olea Europaea Oil – The active component in this ingredient is oleuropein which is said to be an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
What are the Pros of Arctic Blast Pain Reliever?
- The product may be able to improve your mobility through joint pain relief.
- Arctic Blast Pain Reliever also might be able to reduce chronic swelling.
- This product contains ingredients that are known to have antioxidants.
- Arctic Blast Pain Reliever may have a pleasant soothing effect on sore muscles.
What are the Cons of Arctic Blast Pain Reliever?
- One of the cons of Arctic Blast Pain Reliever are that it cannot be applied to wounds or damaged skin.
- The full compound of DMSO has not been approved for use by humans.*
- This product is intended only for the temporary relief of various aches and pains.
- It may be possible that Arctic Blast Pain Reliever may not be as effective as traditional treatments for the decreasing of pain.
How Should You Use This Product?
The directions provided are for adults and children that are two years-old and older. The directions state that you should apply the liquid to the affected area no more that 3-4 times a day.
How Much Does Arctic Blast Pain Reliever Cost?
The official Nutriomo Website has Arctic Blast Pain Reliever on sale for $59.95. However, the product is sold at third-party retailers and the prices you see there may be different from this one.
What is Arctic Blast Pain Reliever’s Return Policy?
The product is protected by a 365-day money back guarantee offered through the official vendor. If you are unhappy with the product, you can contact the company to process a refund.*
Does Arctic Blast Pain Reliever Offer A Free Trial?
The company that produces Arctic Blast Pain Reliever does not at the moment offer a free trial of the product but this may change in the future so check back with us.
Also Read – Hyland’s Leg Cramps
Arctic Blast Pain Reliever Review – The Conclusion
To recap, we think Arctic Blast Pain Reliever is an interesting product as it takes a unique approach to treat pain. It is a topical drop that you apply to the skin for pain relief.
As we review Arctic Blast Pain Reliever, we realize that the good and bad aspects of the product are pretty much equal in number. What we like about this product is that it may naturally treat pain, contains antioxidants, and it might even be able to help you sleep more soundly.
The other aspects of Arctic Blast Pain Reliever are that DMSO has not been officially cleared for use on humans, it may not be as effective as acetaminophen for relieving pain, and it may be harmful if it makes contact with your eyes or open wounds. Overall, we suggest researching other pain relief treatments.