What is Arctic Blast Pain Reliever?
Arctic Blast Pain Reliever is an interesting pain relief product. Most of the pain relievers you have probably encountered have come in pill form or maybe even in cream form but Arctic Blast Pain Reliever is a liquid that you drop onto your skin to relieve pain.
Arctic Blast Pain Reliever
Arctic Blast Pain Reliever contains revolutionary ingredients that ease joint inflammation and slow down the breakdown of cartilage.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE*All the prices mentioned on their websites are subject to change.
Most of the pain relievers you have probably encountered have come in pill form or maybe even in cream form but Arctic Blast Pain Reliever is a liquid that you drop onto your skin to relieve pain.
This is a pain relief product that was intended to replace many of the chemical pain relievers that are on the market. So it is sort of a natural alternative to pills and prescription medications for pain.
Furthermore, it is advertised as a product that produces no harmful side effects and no toxic ingredients.
This product was meant to treat aches and pains in joints and muscles and it is a topical treatment.
- Product Name:Arctic Blast Pain Reliever
- Brand:Nutriomo Labs
- Volume:300 ml
- Ingredients:Menthol, Camphor, etc.
Who is The Manufacturer of Arctic Blast Pain Reliever?
The company that makes Arctic Blast Pain Reliever is called Nutriomo Labs Pvt Ltd and they operate out of Valley Cottage, New York.
They have developed this product as independent of big pharmaceutical companies and the industry altogether, or so they say on their website.
They feel very strongly about the abilities of Arctic Blast Pain Reliever and claim it will relieve you of your pain by penetrating deep into the tissue.
How Does Arctic Blast Pain Reliever Work?
Arctic Blast Pain Reliever is claimed to have been scientifically formulated and to work in a natural way. The main component is DMSO which allows the product to penetrate deep into the tissues of your muscles and joints.
The product is also said to work pretty much instantly and to cause no ill side effects. Lastly, Arctic Blast Pain Reliever may work by treating the root of your pain with a cooling relief.
The product is said to contain DMSOs which are natural compounds that the company claims to penetrate deep into the skin in order to treat the root causes of various aches and pains.
Arctic Blast Pain Reliever Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
It seems to be comprised of a combination of natural compounds and extracts and compounds that have been processed, possibly synthetically. Still, the website claims that you will not experience any side effects so let’s take a look at what’s in this product.
– Camphor apparently makes up 3% of what’s in Arctic Blast Pain Reliever and it is a substance that has been known to alleviate soreness and reduce swelling.
– This is a common treatment for irritated skin and may have soothing effects on muscles.
Arnica Montana Flower Extract
– This botanical extract is sometimes used to relieve pain caused by bruises, sprains, and swelling.
Calendula Officinalis Extract
– Another botanical extract that is claimed to have anti-inflammatory properties.
– Emu oil may be able to reduce and prevent inflammation.
According to the Inflammopharmacology review, the ‘oil’ obtained from emu fat can be a very effective inhibitor of chronic inflammation in rats when applied dermally (with a skin penetration enhancer).
Olea Europaea Oil
– The active component in this ingredient is oleuropein which is said to be an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
Pros and Cons of Arctic Blast Pain Reliever
- The product may be able to improve your mobility through joint pain relief.
- It might be able to reduce chronic swelling.
- This product contains ingredients that are known to have antioxidants.
- It may have a pleasant soothing effect on sore muscles.
- One of the cons is that it cannot be applied to wounds or damaged skin.
- The full compound of DMSO has not been approved for use by humans.*
- This product is intended only for the temporary relief of various aches and pains.
- It may be possible that this product may not be as effective as traditional treatments for decreasing pain.
Arctic Blast Pain Reliever FAQs
Q.How Should You Use This Arctic Blast Pain Reliever?
A. The directions provided are for adults and children that are two years old and older. The directions state that you should apply the liquid to the affected area no more than 3-4 times a day.
Q.How Much Does Arctic Blast Pain Reliever Cost?
A.The given official Nutriomo Website has Arctic Blast Pain Reliever on sale for $59.95. However, the product is sold at third-party retailers and the prices you see there may be different from this one.
Q.What is Arctic Blast Pain Reliever’s Return Policy?
A. The product is protected by a 365-day money-back guarantee offered through the official vendor. If you are unhappy with the product, you can contact the company to process a refund.*
Q.Does It Offer A Free Trial?
A. The company that produces Arctic Blast Pain Reliever does not at the moment offer a free trial of the product but this may change in the future so check back with us.
How We Researched & Rated
Here is our score, based on scientific evidence, of how likely Arctic Blast Pain Reliever will be effective for its claimed benefits:
- Trusted pain relief*4.9/5
- Strengthens the bones*4.8/5
- Reduce joint inflammation*4.8/5
- Encourage cartilage repair*4.7/5
We used the insights from our research and testing to assign a star rating from one to five (five being the best; one being the worst) to this product.
Arctic Blast Pain Reliever Customer Reviews
- Arctic Blast Pain Reliever relieves pain fast. It is a great way to tackle joint pain if you are a corporate person who does not have enough time to walk outside. ~ Denver
Arctic Blast Pain Reliever Conclusion
To recap, we think this is an interesting product as it takes a unique approach to treating pain. It is a topical drop that you apply to the skin for pain relief.
As we review Arctic Blast Pain Reliever, we realize that the good and bad aspects of the product are pretty much equal in number. What we like about this product is that it may naturally treat pain, contains antioxidants, and it might even be able to help you sleep more soundly.
The other aspects of this product are that DMSO has not been officially cleared for use on humans, it may not be as effective as acetaminophen for relieving pain, and it may be harmful if it makes contact with your eyes or open wounds. Overall, we suggest researching other pain relief products.
Where To Find It?
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.