What is Supple?
Supple is a natural dietary supplement that is sold in liquid form. The supplement can be readily purchased over the counter without a prescription. The product is designed to support joints but is not meant to cure any ailment. Nevertheless, it has been used alongside prescription medications for joint support.
This supplement is available for purchase in a 24-day or 48-day supply for around $45 for the 24-day supply. The price is not inclusive of shipping and handling costs. Alternatively, the product can be purchased in powdered form for mixing with other drinks and water.
- Brand:Supple LLC
- Contact:1-800-895-7215, [email protected], Neenah, WI 54956
- Ingredients:Glucosamine, Chondroitin sulphate,vitamins C, D, and E, niacin, calcium
- Dosage:1 can daily
What is the Company Behind Supple?
From the official website, the product is produced by Supple LLC, also known as Supple Beverages. The company was formed in 2001 and is deemed to have been operating since then. The website claims that the company is headquartered at 355 Byrd Ave Neenah, Wisconsin. Incidentally, the location is a parking lot next to a building (Google Street view). According to the Better Business Bureau, Supple LLC has a rating of “A-.”
How Does Supple Work?
Supple is a blend of two joint care ingredients; chondroitin and Glucosamine. It is also fortified with several minerals and vitamins. Chondroitin and Glucosamine are known to be effective when used together and have been widely researched in terms of offering protection for joints. This collaboration of ingredients is known to make our cartilage more resilient to degradation and support strong ligaments.
Some studies have shown that Chondroitin helps the joint retain water, facilitating lubrication and promoting better joint motion.
This choice of ingredients in the drink helps boost mutual protection by inhibiting further degradation and keeping the healthy cartilage while at the same time lubricating the moving parts.
Supple Ingredients – Are They Safe & Effective?
– Glucosamine HCL is not as Researched as Glucosamine sulfate.
It is thought by a section of experts to be more readily absorbed than Glucosamine sulfate but lesser effective than the same.
– Studies suggest that chondroitin can help slow down joint degeneration.
It is also thought to aid in joint lubrication due to its hygroscopic nature.
Other ingredients are:
vitamins C, D, and E, niacin, calcium, and others
Read about another liquid joint relief supplement in our baxyl reviews, which have same benefits like supple drink.
Pros and Cons of Supple
Pros of Supple
- Unlike most glucosamine products, the glucosamine in this product is not harvested from shellfish, making it ideal for people with shellfish allergies.
- The Glucosamine in this drink is based on vegetables; thus, it is suitable for vegetarians.
- It is fortified with minerals and vitamins.
- It comes in an easy-to-take liquid format.
Cons of Supple
- Expensive per serving as compared to alternatives.
- The product is only available in one flavour.
Q.What Are the Alternatives to Supple?
Q.What Are The Possible Side Effects of Supple?
A.There are no side effects of Supple seen yet as per customer reviews.
Q.How to Take Supple Drink?
A.The dosage instructions are provided with every purchase.
There are different servings of the product on sale; thus, it is reasonable to check the dosage of the specific product from the product label itself.
The product is in powder form, plastic bottles, and carbonated cans!
Q.Is Supple A Scam?
A.This product is not a scam. However, this doesn’t rule out the fact that it might not work for you. Different users respond to products differently.
This depends on the diagnosis and the extent of the damage.
There have been several complaints about the return policies of this product, and thus it is recommended that you acquaint yourself with TOS before purchasing.
How We Researched & Rated
Here is our score, based on scientific evidence, of how likely Supple will be effective for its claimed benefits:
- Relieve joint pain*3.7/5
- provide joint lubrication*3.6/5
- Promote joint health*3.5/5
- Easy-to-take *3.9/5
We used the insights from our research and testing to assign a star rating from one to five (five being the best; one being the worst) to this product.
Supple – Customer Reviews
- “Although it partly tastes “diet,” that is, as though it contains artificial ingredients, I still enjoyed the flavour. I can’t honestly say that drinking one every day for a month did any good. Analysis: If I had money, I would cheerfully continue to drink, but the high cost does not make it worthwhile to do so.” ~ Beverly
The power of Glucosamine and Chondroitin in joint care is not questionable. However, you will need to ask yourself whether you can get the same capacity for less. In this case, the answer to that question is yes. They are cheaper alternatives.