What is Supple?
Supple is a natural dietary supplement that is sold in liquid form. The supplement can be readily purchased over the counter without a prescription. The product is designed to support joints but is not meant to cure any ailment. Nevertheless, it has been used alongside prescription medications for joint support.
This supplement is available for purchase in either a 24 day or 48 day supply for around $45 for the 24 day supply. The price is not inclusive of shipping and handling costs. Alternatively, the product can be purchased in powdered form for mixing with other drinks and water.
What is the Company Behind Supple?
From the official website, the product is produced by Supple LLC also known as Supple Beverages. The company was formed in 2001 and is deemed to have been operating since then. The website claims that the company is headquartered at 355 Byrd Ave Neenah Wisconsin. Incidentally, the location is a parking lot next to a building (Google Street view). According to the Better Business Bureau, Supple LLC has a rating of “A-”.
What are the Ingredients Used in Supple?
- Glucosamine HCL – Glucosamine HCL is not as researched as Glucosamine sulfate. It is thought by a section of experts to be more readily absorbed than Glucosamine sulfate but lesser effective than the same.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – Studies suggest that chondroitin can help slow down joint degeneration. It is also thought to aid in joint lubrication due to its hygroscopic nature.
- Other ingredients are: vitamin C, D and E, niacin, calcium and others.
How Supple Works?
Supple is a blend of two joint care ingredients; chondroitin and Glucosamine. It is also fortified with several minerals and vitamins. Chondroitin and Glucosamine are known to be effective when used together and have been widely researched in terms of offering protection for joints. This collaboration of ingredients is known to make our cartilage more resilient to degradation and also support strong ligaments.
Some studies have shown that Chondroitin helps the joint retain water thereby facilitating lubrication and promote better joint motion. This choice of ingredients in the drink to help boost joint protection by inhibiting further degradation and keeping the cartilage healthy while at the same time lubricating the moving parts.
What are the Pros of Supple?
- Unlike most glucosamine products, the glucosamine in this product is not harvested from shellfish making it ideal for people with shellfish allergies.
- The Glucosamine in this drink is based on vegetables and thus it is suitable to vegetarians.
- It is fortified with minerals and vitamins.
- It comes in an easy to take liquid format.
What are the Cons of Supple?
- Expensive per serving as compared to alternatives.
- The product is only available in one flavor.
Alternatives to Supple
- Dr. Joints Advanced
- Advanced Allflex
- Simple Life Nutrition Moringa Oleifera
- Glucoflex Triple Strength
- Flex Veda
The dosage instructions are provided with every purchase. There are different servings of the product on sale and thus it is just reasonable to check the dosage of the specific product from the product label itself. The product is available in powder form, in plastic bottles, and in carbonated cans!
Is Supple A Scam?
This product is not a scam. However, this doesn’t rule out the fact that it might not work on you. Different users respond to products differently. This depends on the diagnosis and the extent of the damage. There have been several complains about the return policies of this product and thus it is recommended that you acquaint yourself with TOS before purchasing.
Supple Review – The Conclusion
The power of Glucosamine and Chondroitin is joint care is not questionable. However, you will need to ask yourself whether you can get the same power for less. In this case, the answer to that question is yes. They are cheaper alternatives.