Supple is a natural dietary supplement that is sold in liquid form. The supplement can be readily purchased over the counter without a prescription. The product is designed to support joints but is not meant to cure any ailment. Nevertheless, it has been used alongside prescription medications for joint support.
This supplement is available for purchase in either a 24 day or 48 day supply for around $45 for the 24 day supply. The price is not inclusive of shipping and handling costs. Alternatively, the product can be purchased in in powdered form for mixing with other drinks and water.
What is Supple And Company Behind Supple?
From the official website, the product is produced by Supple LLC also known as Supple Beverages. The company was formed in 2001 and is deemed to have been operating since then. The website claims that the company is headquartered at 355 Byrd Ave Neenah Wisconsin. Incidentally, the location is a parking lot next to a building (Google Street view). According to Better Business Bureau, Supple LLC has a rating of “A-”.
- Glucosamine HCL – Glucosamine HCL is not as researched as Glucosamine sulfate. It is thought by a section of experts to be more readily absorbed than Glucosamine sulfate but lesser effective than the same.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – Studies suggest that chondroitin can help slow down joint degeneration. It is also thought to aid in joint lubrication due to its hygroscopic nature.
- Other ingredients in supple: vitamin C, D and E, niacin, calcium and others.
How Supple Works?
Supple is a blend of two joint care ingredients; chondroitin and Glucosamine. It is also fortified with several minerals and vitamins. Chondroitin and Glucosamine are known to be effective when used together and have been widely researched in terms of offering protection for joints. This collaboration of ingredients are known to make our cartilage more resilient to degradation and also support strong ligaments. Some studies have shown that Chondroitin helps the joint retain water thereby facilitating in lubrication and promote better joint motion. This choice of ingredients in the drink help boost joint protection by inhibiting further degradation and keeping the cartilage healthy while at the same time lubricating the moving parts.
- Unlike most glucosamine products, the glucosamine in supple is not harvested from shellfish making it ideal for people with shellfish allergies.
- The Glucosamine in supple is based on vegetables and thus it is suitable to vegetarians.
- Supple is fortified with minerals and vitamins.
- Supple comes in an easy to take liquid format.
- Expensive per serving as compared to alternatives
- The product is only available in one flavor
The dosage instructions are provided with every purchase. There are different servings of the product on sale and thus it is just reasonable to check the dosage of the specific product from the product label itself. The product is available in powder form, in plastic bottles and in carbonated cans!
Supple Possible Side Effects
There are no reported side effects of this product. It is generally safe to use. All the same, there are potential side effects associated with the ingredients that make supple. There is some little evidence that suggest glucosamine makes asthma worse. Secord, both glucosamine and chondroitin have an effect on blood thinners. Those taking blood thinners should consult their caregivers before taking Supple. Glucosamine contains sugars that might be a problem for people who have diabetes since it might raise the sugar levels. It is always wise to consult in case of doubts or undesirable effects.
Is Supple A Scam?
This product is not a scam. However, this doesn’t rule out the fact that it might not work on you. Different users respond to products differently. This depends on the diagnosis and the extent of damage. There have been several complains on the return policies of this product and thus it is recommended that you acquaint yourself with TOS before purchasing.
The power of Glucosamine and Chondroitin is joint care is not questionable. However, you will need to ask yourself whether you can get the same power for less. In this case, the answer to that question is yes. They are cheaper alternatives.