What is OmegaBrite?
OmegaBrite is sold and marketed as a natural source of Omega-3 EPA fatty acids. It is one of the many products with omega-3 fatty acids being used to treat joints. The producers claim that the OmegaBrite contains a powerful concentration of the fatty acids that will help revive your immune system and provide essential nutrients to your body. They sell this product to be used for;
- Restoring worn out and damage joints result from old age, injury or surgery
- Restoring joint comfort after injury or surgery or in case of worn out joints
- Promoting joint mobility in a bid to extend the range of motion of joints.
- Promoting joint health by equipping the joints with the necessary nutrients needed to keep them healthy
- Promoting healthy weight and healthy blood supply with the overall aim of having properly working joints.
What is the Company Behind OmegaBrite?
OmegaBrite is a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids. The producer taunts this product as an advanced source of Omega 3 EPA fatty acids with pharmaceutical quality.
OmegaBrite is available for both adults and kids albeit being slightly different in terms of composition. This product is sold directly from the official website starting at $33.99 depending on the specific type you want. The price slightly increases with shipping and handling costs.
The official website also gives a 10% discount on some of the products and more discount when you buy in bulk. OmegaBrite is packed in a bright orange pack (8fl oz.) that will ideally last you one month. Buyer be advised, the product comes with an auto-shipping option activated unless you cancel the option.
OmegaBrite is produced by Omega Natural Ltd. This is a company headquartered at Waltham, Massachusetts. OmegaBrite has been in production since 1998 when Dr. Locke first formulated it.
What are the Ingredients Used in OmegaBrite?
The ingredient in this product is;
- EPA and DHA – These are fatty acids that are found from many different sources including fish oil. They are believed to have powerful anti-inflammation properties as compared to ALA and thus are more preferred.
How OmegaBrite Works?
OmegaBrite contains EPA and DHA some of the most sort after fatty acids. These two fatty acids are known to possess strong anti-inflammation properties since they increase the levels of anti-inflammation markers such as TGF beta and IL-10. EPA and DHA have been proven to reduce the progression of arthritis and other conditions that thrive where inflammation.
Additionally, recent studies have shown that Omega-3 fatty acids are incorporated into chondrocyte membranes. They decrease the levels of harmful enzymes that degrade the cartilage and some inflammatory cytokines. In a separate study, it was seen that EPA and DHA have the ability to decrease the risk of bone marrow lesions.
What are the Pros of OmegaBrite?
- This product is manufactured in the United States of America under the strict federal law on food and drugs
- The producers claim that this product is molecularly distilled.
- This product is believed to promote cardiovascular health
- OmegaBrite is made using 100% natural ingredients that are safe and effective in joint care.
What are the Cons of OmegaBrite?
- This product has a characteristic smell that may not be appealing to some
- OmegaBriteis not ideal for people with fish allergies
- It is not recommended for people awaiting surgery
The recommended dosage is three soft gels spread across the day. This means that you can take one soft gel in the morning, one during lunch, and the other one in the evening before going to bed. In case you are affected by the smell, take this product with juice or with meals.
Is OmegaBrite a Scam?
OmegaBrite is not a scam. It has been produced by a reputable company that is known to conduct research before releasing their products for sale. All the same, the product may take time to respond as advertised.
OmegaBrite Review – The Conclusion
Omega fatty acids have today become critical ingredients in joint care. A lot of manufacturers are using them in their products. OmegaBrite is one of the many products with Omega fatty acids. The producers didn’t bother to fortify this product with additional nutrients to make it more competitive.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”