OmegaBrite is sold and marketed as a natural source of Omega-3 EPA fatty acids. It is one of the many products with omega-3 fatty acids being used to treat joints. The producers claim that the OmegaBrite contains a powerful concentration of the fatty acids that will help revive your immune system and provide essential nutrients to your body. They sell this product to be used for;
- Restoring worn out and damage joints result from old age, injury or surgery
- Restoring joint comfort after injury or surgery or in case of worn out joints
- Promoting joint mobility in a bid to extend the range of motion of joints.
- Promoting joint health by equipping the joints with necessary nutrients needed to keep them healthy
- Promoting healthy weight and healthy blood supply with the overall aim of having properly working joints.
What is OmegaBrite and Company Behind OmegaBrite?
OmegaBrite is a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids. The producer taunt this product as an advance source of Omega 3 EPA fatty acids with pharmaceutical quality. OmegaBrite is available for both adults and kids albeit being slightly different in terms of composition. This product is sold directly from the official website starting from $33.99 depending on the specific type you want. The price slightly increases with shipping and handling costs. The official website also gives a 10% discount on some of the products and more discount when you buy in bulk. OmegaBrite is packed in a bright orange pack (8fl oz.) that will ideally last you one month. Buyer be advised, the product comes with an auto-shipping option activated unless you cancel the option. OmegaBrite is produced by Omega Natural Ltd. This is a company headquartered at Waltham, Massachusetts. OmegaBrite has been in production since 1998 when Dr. Locke first formulated it.
The ingredient in this product are;
- EPA and DHA – These are fatty acids that are found from many different sources including fish oil. They are believed to have powerful anti-inflammation properties as compared to ALA and thus are more preferred.
How OmegaBrite Works?
OmegaBrite contains EPA and DHA some of the most sort after fatty acids. These two fatty acids are known to possess strong anti-inflammation properties since they increase the levels of anti-inflammation markers such as TGF beta and IL-10. EPA and DHA have been proven to reduce the progression of arthritis and other conditions that thrive where inflammation is. Additionally, recent studies have shown that Omega-3 fatty acids are incorporated into chondrocyte membranes. They decrease the levels of harmful enzymes that degrade the cartilage and some inflammatory cytokines. In a separate study, it was seen that EPA and DHA have the ability to decrease the risk of bone marrow lesions.
- This product is manufactured in the United States of America under the strict federal law on food and drugs
- The producers claim that this product is molecularly distilled.
- This product is believed to promote cardiovascular health
- OmegaBrite is made using 100% natural ingredients that are safe and effective in joint care.
- This product has a characteristic smell that may not be appealing to some
- OmegaBriteis not ideal for people with fish allergies
- It is not recommended for people awaiting surgery
The recommended dosage is three soft gels spread across the day. This means that you can take one soft gel in the morning, one during lunch, and the other one in the evening before going to bed. In case you are affected by the smell, take this product with juice or with meals.
OmegaBrite Possible Side Effects
This product is generally safe to use. All the same, it should not be used by people who are due to have a surgery. Additionally, it is not suitable for people who are allergic to fish since it contains fish extracts. In case you are taking other medications, take OmegaBrite with caution. Inform your caregiver prior to taking this product.
Is OmegaBrite a Scam?
OmegaBrite is not a scam. It has been produced by a reputable company that is known to conduct research before releasing their products for sale. All the same, the product may take time to respond as advertised.
Omega fatty acids have today become critical ingredients in joint care. A lot of manufacturers are using them in their products. OmegaBrite is one of the many products with Omega fatty acids. The producers didn’t bother to fortify this product with additional nutrients to make it more competitive.