Joint Juice Reviews
Joint Juice is a product that is designed to help build stronger bone cartilage and lubricate for ease of movement and flexibility.
Joint Juice was developed by Dr. Kevin Stone, an orthopaedic surgeon, and the company is based in San Francisco. The website for Joint Juice is very impressive, using professional looking graphics, and contains a lot of useful information about the company and its products. Customers are invited to sign up for a joint health newsletter, and they can take part in the Joint Health 30-day challenge, which entitles them to ‘buy one get one free’ coupons plus joint health tips. The site itself provides general joint health articles and as a sponsor, has links to the Arthritis Foundation.
Joint Juice is available to purchase directly from the website, or in the retail stores listed on the site.
Joint Juice – Facts
There are actually three different products produced by the Joint Juice company; the original carbonated Joint Juice drink, Joint Juice water and drink mix sachets. All products contain the daily recommended amount of Glucosamine, the essential ingredient in most joint health brands that provides the building blocks to help repair and rebuild damaged cartilage and increases the production of Hyaluronic Acid. In addition to this, it helps the bone cartilage absorb water more efficiently, further lubricating the joint to relieve stiffness and prevent the bones from rubbing together.
All the product labels are shown for the Joint Juice products and, unlike most Glucosamine, this is vegetable based rather than from shellfish, which obviously is not suitable for anyone with shellfish allergies. The carbonated Joint Juice, which is 25 calories per can, also contains vitamin C and Green Tea, a powerful anti-oxidant that boosts the immune system. The drink is only available in Tropical Fruit flavor and sold at a price of $39.99 for 48 cans.
For those preferring non-carbonated beverage, the Joint Juice water is available in a variety of flavors and contains B vitamins and electrolytes in its formula. It is sold in amounts of 24 bottles for a price of $32.99.
All products require only one dose per day and according to the manufacturers, take an average of 4-8 weeks to reach their treatment potential.
- Joint Juice contains 1500mg of Glucosamine
- Joint Juice is suitable for vegetarians
- The website is professional and informative
- The Joint Juice company provides additional information for joint heath
- The product is available in retail stores as well as online
- The water and drink mix comes in a variety of flavours
- A lengthy customer FAQ section is provided
- The company offers discount coupons
- Joint Juice has a cumulative effect on the joints
- The products contain added vitamins and anti-oxidants
- A beverage may not be convenient for all joint pain sufferers
- The Joint Juice in cans is only sold in one flavor
- No customer testimonials are available
- Joint Juice does not contain Chondroitin or MSM
- The carbonated drink contains artificial sweetener
Providing one likes the taste, Joint Juice in any form, would be a pleasant and affordable way to treat the joints, whether the damage has been caused by aging, arthritis or a previous injury. The fact that the formulas contain other beneficial substances is a bonus in terms of health and the Glucosamine is suitable for everyone, even those with shellfish allergies.
Joint Juice would be best used by someone who wants to keep their joints healthy and maintain their performance. For those suffering from daily or debilitating pain, it may be required to take a product that has more of an immediate effect, for example one that includes an analgesic for fast pain-relief.