Getting pain in the joints is more common as we get older. Much of this can be attributed to the fact that our bones go through intense wear and tear as we run, walk and do so much more over many years. Also, hormonal changes can reduce calcium absorption and can weaken joint health. All these cause pain and inflammation in the joints.
What is Neurocet?
Neurocet is a pain relief formula that claims to quickly alleviate pain by boosting the natural endorphins or the painkillers present in the body,
This product is known to block enzymes like enkephalinase that increase joint pain and discomfort in the body. Though many of its ingredients are well-known and proven to work in the reduction of joint pain, it is best you consult your doctor before starting on this product, as it could interfere with your prescription medications and health conditions, especially if you have had surgery in the past.
What is the company behind Neurocet?
The company that manufactures Neurocet is a Nordic Clinical. As the name suggests, this company is inspired by the Nordic way of life, where people have a long lifespan. Many ingredients such as selenium found naturally in the volcanic ashes of Iceland and the rich Nordic diet are known to impact the good health of these people. Nordic Clinical wants to emulate this way of life into their supplements.
What are the Ingredients Used in Neurocet?
The active ingredients used in Neurocet are:
- Calcium fructroborate – This is a natural sugar borate found in fresh fruits and vegetables. According to prominent research, it is also a source of soluble boron. It is proven to protect against the discomfort and the lack of movement and flexibility that come with arthritis and joint degeneration problems. It is also known to prevent bone loss and support cardiovascular health.
- DL- Phenylalanine – DL- Phenylalanine is an important amino acid that reduces pain by increasing the production of body’s natural pain relievers, which are endorphins and enkephalins.
D- Phenylalanine is made in the lab while L- Phenylalanine is a natural supplement found in the body and in many natural foods. A combination of these two is DL- Phenylalanine and it merges the good of both the D and L types. Together, DL- Phenylalanine
- Boswelia Serrata – This is a natural herb found in India and has been used for treating arthritis for many centuries, according to the Indian medicine system of Ayurveda. Research shows that the extract of this plant has good effect in treating many chronic conditions related to bone health.
What are the pros of Neurocet?
- It reduces pain and discomfort quickly. According to the company’s website, it takes just five days to get visible relief from pain.
- It uses many natural ingredients that are known to have a positive impact in reducing joint inflammation and boosting its health.
- It promotes the levels of certain endorphins that inhibit pain.
What are the cons of Neurocet?
- It is not ideal for pregnant and lactating women. It is also not advised for those taking anti-psychotic drugs and Levodopa.
- Neurocet is available online only.
How should you use this product?
The suggested use is to take one capsule daily, preferably before a meal. One bottle contains 30 capsules.
How much does Neurocet cost?
Neurocet costs around $39.95 per bottle.
Neurocet Customer Reviews
Customer reviews are mixed in the effectiveness of Neurocet. While some customers have vouched for the effectiveness in reducing their pain, others have opined that it has had no impact at all on them. Its active ingredients are known to have a positive impact on pain alleviation and management, and all of them have proven research backing their effectiveness.
Its unique aspect is the presence of ingredients that boost the natural endorphins of the body. These endorphins are your body’s defense mechanism against pain, and by boosting it, Neurocet prepares your body to handle pain.
However, these ingredients are not all natural, and this means, it may not be ideal for everyone, especially people with certain conditions and allergies.
Neurocet – The conclusion
Neurocet is known to be a fast acting supplement against joint pain and discomfort. The active ingredients present in it are proven to be effective in reliving joint pain and supporting the growth of healthy joints.
Though it mainly uses many natural ingredients, it is not 100% natural, and this may make it unsuitable for some people. It is particularly not advised for those on anti-psychotic drugs, pregnant or lactating.
Other than Neurocet, we also have a list of other supplements that are proven to be effective against joint pain. Please read through our list to learn about these different options.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”