Move Free Advanced is manufactured by Schiff, and is available in three different pain-relief formulas. The official Move Free Advanced website is a wealth of information, containing not only facts about the products themselves but numerous links to other areas of interest. Their target consumer group is obviously the ‘baby boomers’ i.e. those reaching their senior years that still wish to live long and active lives and many of the articles included on the site are aimed at this particular age group.
Move Free Advanced seems to have built a good reputation among the array of other joint pain relievers on the market and is sponsored by the Arthritis Association and, according to the company, recommended by 9 out of 10 doctors. The product certainly has clinical evidence to prove that it works as well as promised, and the site provides several studies that have been performed on the Move Free formula.
While the information contained on the site is excellent and detailed, there are almost too many different categories and sections to be navigated and is not particularly user-friendly.
Move Free Advanced – Facts
Move Free Advanced is available in the original triple strength formula, original plus MSM and Vitamin D or original plus MSM. All contain the same basic patent-pending ingredient Uniflex, a free-radical fighting anti-oxidant that is comprised of the plants Chinese Skullcap and Black Catecho. Being an anti-oxidant Uniflex helps protect the joints from future degeneration, while the Glucosamine and Chondroitin in the formula work to repair and rebuild the broken cartilage. The fourth component is Joint Fluid, a lubricating substance made of Hyaluronic acid that ‘oils’ the entire joint, provides thicker synovial fluid and cushions and protects the entire area.
The product labels for all three formulas are provided as are lengthy descriptions of each ingredient and the function it performs. Move Free Advanced is simple to take, requiring 4 capsules a day to ‘kick start’ the treatment, then reducing the amount to 2 per day indefinitely to maintain health.
- The Move Free Advanced website is informative
- The capsules are smaller than many other brands, making them easy to swallow
- Schiff offers a ‘Loyalty Rewards’ program
- Move Free Advanced is available in three different formulas
- The website offers useful health articles
- Move Free Advanced is affordable and widely available in retail stores
- The product treats the entire joint (bone, cartilage, synovial fluid)
- The full product and ingredient label is provided
- Move Free Advanced performed well in clinical trials
- The dosage can be reduced over time
- Move Free Advanced is not suitable for those allergic to Glucosamine
- The website sections are confusing and repetitive
- No free trial or samples are offered
- No advice is given to help choose the most suitable formula
- No customer testimonials are shown
While Move Free Advanced can help reduce the amount of existing joint pain, its main function is to repair and maintain Joint Health , enabling those in their senior years to remain active and able to continue leading a full, pain free life. If choosing Move Free Advanced it would be wise to discuss with a doctor or pharmacist which of the three formulas is most suitable and find out if it is compatible with any other medications currently being taken.
One of the best aspects of this product is that it is widely available in retail stores and has ample proof to show that it lives up to its reputation.