What Is Kyani Inc?
Kyani is a health and wellness multilevel marketing company that markets products made from herbal extracts and other natural sources.
Some of the blends in this line include superfoods, Kyani supplements, meal replacement, and vitamin support products.
- Form:Dietary Supplements
- Brand:Kyani Inc
- Ingredients:Blueberry, Pomegranate, Astaxanthin
- Contact:[email protected], 208-524-7980
Who Owns Kyani Inc?
Kyani Inc. was birthed from two family company namely Taylors and Hansens, which both claims to have had a strong background with health support supplements. The two brands had a common interest in promoting holistic health using Swiss Apples and Alaskan Blueberries, as well as other ingredients which they agreed, are healthy.
Some of their key products include Kyani Sunset, Kyani Sunrise, and Kyani Nitro FX which combine to make the Kyani Triangle of Health.
So, does one need to worry about Kyani’s program? Well, users need to do due diligence when engaging in any form of marketing and also note that hard work is key if one is to succeed in any form of business.
Features and Rating
Pros and Cons of Kyani
- The line has a wide variety of products
- Certain products have what it takes to improve health
- They offer consultancy services to new markets
- Offers business incentives
- Some products come with bonuses
- Some users dislike MLM products
- The ranking and higher benefits come after set achievements
- Not all users may see the said results of a product
#1: Kyani Nitro Xtreme
This energy booster is rich in Noni juice concentrate, a proprietary component that is often a derivative of a nitrate plant.
What it Does: Nitro Xtreme helps improve the user’s energy levels by bossing the production of nitric oxide, also nicknamed the ‘molecule of life.’ As a result, this improves mobility and health, making life more exciting.
Ingredients: Chromium, CoQ10, Zinc, B3, Niacin and magnesium
- Claims to improve flexibility
- Boosts sexual health by improving nitric oxide production
- May support brain health
- Claims to elevate energy levels and joint function
- May not work the same for everybody
- Makes too many unrelated claims
#2: HL5 Collagen
This protein-collagen-support liquid is available in different flavors including berry lemonade and peach
What it Does: HL5 Collagen promotes the production of collagen in the body which consequently improves joints and skin health. Enough collagen in the body also offers other benefits like reducing wrinkles and increasing the strength of connective tissues.
Ingredients: Fermi Extract, Chicory root extract, Collagen type 1, collagen type 3
Price: 77.95 – 82.95
- May help strengthen joint
- Claims to promote tendons resilience
- Improves bone health
- Claims to maintain healthy skin
- Gives support to hair growth
- The results may come slow than estimated
- The benefits can only last with continued use
- Quite expensive
This product is part of the Nitro Nutrition program, which bundles up a number of products that are meant to optimize energy, and joint and bone health.
What it Does: FIT20 supports the process of lean muscle formation, promotes a healthy metabolism, and improves joint and muscle health, all through sustaining the long-term production of Nitric Oxide. It may also improve healthy inflammatory function.
Ingredients: Collagen Peptides, Whey Protein Isolate, Magnesium, Calcium, Chromium, and Zinc.
- Claims to optimize fat-burning
- May speed up muscle recovery after work-outs
- Does not contain artificial sweeteners
- May help maintain born health
- It doesn’t offer instant results
- Long-term use may be the only way to experience all the benefits
- Some claims need more research
#4: ON Nootropics
The product is under the Kyani ON, a line of supplements that combines the power of nature to help improve cognitive health.
What it Does: ON Nootropics is designed to help counter poor concentration and lack of focus on daily tasks. As such, the product claims to improve one’s productivity.
Ingredients: Blue Ginger Extract, Ashwagandha, Lion’s Mane Mushroom,
Price: 29.95 – 31.95
- May support mental clarity
- Improves concentration
- Supports learning memory
- May help you manage stress
- The brain performance promise may not happen instantly
- Cognitive health requires other efforts to be maintained
- Different users may see different levels of results
5: Kyani Sunrise
Kyani Sunrise brings together various ingredients to give a rich source of antioxidant juice.
What it Does: This supposed highly nutritious juice promotes healthy energy levels using natural means. The collection may offer strong antioxidant benefits as it blends various types of berries and vitamins which not only support good health but also keep users nutritionally fit.
Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Grape Seed, Broccoli, Kale, Spinach, Aronia, Grape Seed
Price: May vary based on the bundle contents
- Claims to support healthy digestion
- Improves vitality and virility
- Supports immune health
- The claims are so general
- Some users may not notice the benefits
How is Kyani Unique From the Competition?
One of the details that make Kyani unique is that they are a multilevel marketing company, that sells its products through programs that allow people to earn after reselling the products.
Kyani’s back office prides itself on the fact that they have been in the market for a long, since 2005 when the already-established brands, noticed they can work together to help solve people’s nutritional needs through natural products.
However, on the downside, some of the products that Kyani offers are notably under-researched. That is, some ingredients lack enough scientific backup to undoubtedly support the claims that the products make.
Kyani Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
– The Kyani Sunset uses this ingredient as its key component among others. Precise, this constituent exists as a pinkish carotenoid pigment and is monthly found in sea life.
In this line, Astaxanthin is said to improve joint pain, reduce oxidative damage and maintain healthy blood flow.
One study in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry was able to show that Astaxanthin contains antioxidant activity that can actively shield joints and other body parts from oxidative degradation.
– This is another key ingredient in Kyani Sunrise that is claimed to offer a rich source of vitamins including vitamins A, E, and C. Some sources associate Pomegranate with strong anti-oxidative benefits, similar to the content that green tea possesses.
Besides, the ingredient is also linked to improving inflammatory response as well as offering anti-microbial benefits.
– This ingredient has strong age-fighting properties that make it effective in reducing the negative effects of free radicals.
– This ingredient is a great source of Vitamin A. In other words, it makes Beta-carotene a key component in stabilizing the general immune health, but only that, it is pivotal in maintaining skin health as well as cartilage.
Other notable properties that Beta-Carotene offer include speeding up the wound healing process, and supporting cell health to cause glowing skin, a position that more research is needed to confirm. However, excess intake of vitamin A may trigger weight gain.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is Kyani an MLM?
A. While Kyani initially began originally as a supplement-producing company, it developed to be an MLM program, that specializes in health support products.
In other words, being a multi-level marketing company mean they have a select number of product categories that they allow their member to resell for a profit.
Now, the way Kyani’s MLM program works is – members can grow in level and ranks depending on their marketing efforts. The higher a reseller is in the ranking system the higher they earn and get more bonuses, producing access and prevalence.
The company clarifies that they are not a pyramid scheme because resellers get to deal with real products.
Q. Who Should Use Kyani Products?
A. Both users and product resellers who want to benefit from multilevel marketing can benefit from this brand.
Q. Where to Buy Kyani Products?
A. Kyani products as well as membership enrolment can be accessed from the official website. The site is easy to navigate around and has a section for resellers to enroll as well as those who want to order individual products
Q. How Long Does It Take for Kyani Supplements to Take Effect?
A. The effects of Kyani supplements vary from person to person, but some people may start to experience benefits within a few days of taking the supplement.
Q. Does Kyani Really Work?
A. Talking of marketing, the brand claims that successful resellers can make good profits. The company also seems to be confident of its product collection. However, not all products may work as promised.
How Does Kyani Compare with Other Brands?
How We Researched & Rated
Here is our score, based on scientific evidence, of how likely Kyani will be effective for its claimed benefits:
- Supports Overall Health*3.8/5
- Provides Wide Range Of Products*3.9/5
- Quality Assured Products*3.8/5
- All Natural Ingredients*3.9/5
We used the insights from our research and testing to assign a star rating from one to five (five being the best; one being the worst) to this product.
Kyani Customer Reviews
- I’ve used Kyani for years and their products are still good. However, the changed packaging is impossible to open. You have to have scissors, and then it goes everywhere. I usually take this on the go – not possible with the new packaging. ~ Tess Miller
Kyani Reviews – Conclusion
Kyani is basically a marketing company that specializes in health-related products and in this case, they deal with nutritional and skin beauty support products.
That is, users who are interested in this product portfolio can order, and use them, while at the same time enrolling to become sellers to make a profit.
Besides beauty and nutrition support products, the company is into solving weight-related issues as well as offering solutions to the overall wellness of the body.
However, not all people prefer Kyani supplements or in general health-related products from MLM companies owing to the notion that the products come at a higher price, compared to brands that sell directly to the consumers.
Also, an effort is required on the part of resellers if they are to make any products from Kyani products and its MLM programs. Well if you are interested liquid joint pain products, so you want to read about nopalea juice. We have a covered a full article on nopalea juice reviews.
Bones are connected by joints, which allow us to move with ease. Joint damage can cause pain preventing you from doing the things you once loved. Many conditions lead to joint pain from aging to an untreated sports injury. A quality joint product may help repair existing tissue damage and also promote stronger joints, less susceptible to future degeneration.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective joint pain supplements on the market today, in our opinion.