What is Nopalea Juice?
Nopalea Juice is a natural joint supplement that is extracted from the Nopal cactus, a cactus plant found in the Sonoran Desert. According to the producers, they conducted clinical studies and found that the fruit of this cactus contains strong and natural anti-oxidants also known as bioflavonoids. Bioflavonoids have been proven to help ease inflammation in our bodies. The product is marketed and sold as a holistic joint pain product. The producers claim that Nopalea Juice is good for;
- Joints recovering from injury or surgery
- Joints that are worn out due to aging
- Joints that are exposed to stress due to physical exercises or practice
- Joints that are aching due to poor health.
What is the Company Behind Nopalea Juice?
Nopalea Juice is a dietary supplement that comes in liquid form. It has been sold and marketed for joint repair. According to the producers, Nopalea Juice is made from a special fruit that is only found deep in the desert. All the same, the fruit is used only because it has anti-inflammation properties.
In a nutshell, Nopalea Juice is made with the aim of promoting wellness, by putting emphasis on anti-oxidation, reducing inflammation and boosting immunity. The producers have managed to market the product as an all-natural beverage made from nitrogen pigments known as Betalains. The company behind this product is known as TriVita Wellness Company. This is a company that was found back in 1999 and has managed to slowly rise up the ranks to be a reputable company.
What are the Ingredients Used in Nopalea Juice?
The ingredients used in Nopalea Juice are;
- Berry blend (straw berry, raspberry cranberry) – these are the ingredients tasked with anti-oxidation and anti-inflammation. On top of this, they are good sources of Vitamin C and D. these vitamins are good for bone mass and health.
- Other ingredients include: water, opuntia concentrate, agave nectar, grape seed, amylase, cellulase, hemicellulase, ananas comosus, papain (carica papaya) and lipase.
How Nopalea Juice Works?
Nopalea Juice is based on the fruit of the Nopal Cactus. This is a cactus fruit whose juice is believed to be rich in bioflavonoids. These are powerful anti-oxidants that have been the subject of many clinical researches. Scientists believe that these compounds lower the C-reactive proteins in our bodies. These proteins are notorious for causing joint inflammation.
Joint inflammation is regarded as one of the most prevailing joint pain causes. With reduced inflammation comes reduced pain. And this has its benefits since reduced pain encourages more physical exercises and promotes flexibility. This product is thus a long term care product that aims at reducing the degradation and pain caused by inflammation.
What are the Pros of Nopalea Juice?
- The berry blend is a great source of natural anti-inflammation and anti-oxidation.
- The ingredients used in this product are not known to cause any side effects.
- Nopalea Juice may help reduce blood sugar levels and lower cholesterol
What are the Cons of Nopalea Juice?
- This product conspicuously lacks calcium or any other bone mineral for that matter
- The product is very expensive since you will need lots of bottles to realize the benefits
- This is a long term care product.
Nopalea Juice Dosage
The recommended dosage is three ounces per day. This means that one bottle will last you approximately ten days. During the first month, you will need between 3-6 bottles of this juice and there after, you may reduce the daily intake by half meaning that you will need 3 bottles in a month.
Is Nopalea Juice A Scam?
Nopalea Juice is not a scam. It is made using natural ingredients that are known to be safe and effective in fighting inflammation. Furthermore, it is produced by a reputable company that has been in the industry for a long time. When used for the intended purpose, this product is effective.
Nopalea Juice Review – The Conclusion
There is no doubt that Nopalea Juice is a strong anti-inflammation ingredient. It packs some of the best anti-inflammation agents. However, this product is not potent enough. You will need to take 3-6 bottles a month for this product to be of benefit. When you factor in the cost of one bottle, you will find this product to be very expensive when compared to alternatives. We have reviewed cheaper and effective alternatives to Nopalea Juice.