What is Inflammatone?
Inflammatone is a multi-ingredient joint support supplement that promises a wide range of health benefits. It uses a mixture of herbs, proteolytic enzymes, and nutrients that may support the body’s response to swelling, reduce oxidative stress, as well as promote healthy lymphatic drainage, according to the manufacturer.
The product supposedly uses high potent curcuminoids from curcumin and other high potent ingredients that may help ease body pains. The proteolytic enzymes, on the other hand, may offer anti-inflammatory properties, as well as support the body’s mechanism in the removal of pain-associated proteins like fibrin and kinn.
What is the Company behind Inflammatone?
The company that manufacturers Inflammatone is Designs for Health and one detail that makes it appear as an authority in the world of supplements is that it has been in existence since 1989. In addition, they highlight that all their products are research-supported. This suggests that users are likely to experience the touted benefits of the formulation.
The company also has a neat website where they share the details and descriptions about the different nutrition support products they offer. They use digital platforms as their main marketing mode, which makes it a popular player in the online world.
How Does Inflammatone Work?
This dietary and joint support supplement takes different approaches to help ease inflammation, relieve joint pain and support joint health. It may support the body’s natural mechanism for handling oxidative stress as well as support joint and body pains through improving natural response to inflammation. The product may also play part in helping the body remove damaged tissue, fight free radicals and promote healthy lymphatic drainage (source).
Additionally, the manufacturer is keen to point out that this product may assist in clearing potentially tissue-damaging substances from the body, to help maintain proper body function. Besides, other ingredients such as rosemary Rutin and Resveratrol may offer strong anti-oxidation support properties, which may be important in averting oxidative stressors.
What are the Ingredients Used in Inflammatone?
This product claims to taps it potency from n•zimes proprietary blend, as well as other ingredients including:
- Chymotrypsin – said to offer anti-edematous, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects to the body, as well as promote fast resolution in inflammatory symptoms, claims that are also supported in a review article appearing in the journal Advance in Therapy.
- Turmeric Root Extract – may help improve osteoarthritis, ease inflammation and the management of pain, through reducing oxidative stress, according to a research article appearing in the journal Dovepress.
- Boswellia Serrata – Associated with inhibitive properties against COX2, which may help reduce the severity of inflammation and pain, regulate the production of the synovial fluid and promote healthy joint lubrication, as highlighted in a research article in the journal AYU.
- Ginger Root Extract – suggested to help relieve the symptoms of swelling such as pain. It may also be useful in helping to manage rheumatism and inflammation.
- Quercetin – findings show it might help hinder the generation of factors that speed inflammation, as well as reduce inflammatory reaction.
- Resveratrol – it is shown as a potent ingredient in helping treat certain symptoms of rheumatic disorders. It may also have anti-oxidative, anti-catabolic and anti-apoptotic properties according to one review article in the journal Nutrient.
What are the Pros of Inflammatone?
- May strengthen the body’s natural response to inflammatory agents
- Might support the biological process of lymphatic drainage
- It uses ingredients that are all organic
- The product might offer active protection against oxidative stress
What are the Cons of Inflammatone?
- It’s not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers
- The product must be stored well to avoid going bad
- The product is only available online
- Some users may see a delay in promise delivery contrary to others
Q: How Should You Use Inflammatone?
A: Take 2 tablets per day if you are using the product as a dietary supplement, preferably between meals.
Q: How Much Does Inflammatone Cost?
A: To view the price on the official website users need to complete the signup process and be able to login to the site to access this information.
Q: What is Inflammatone’s Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer hasn’t shared its policy for returned goods.
Q: Does Inflammatone Offer a Free Trial?
A: The detail about offers or free trials for this product is not anywhere on the producer’s website.
Inflammatone Review – The Conclusion
With all the factors taken to account, it’s easy to conclude that Inflammatone may support the body’s natural response to inflammation. It uses research-backed ingredients, which is one detail that may build confidence in people who prefer scientifically tested products over those that claim to borrow the proof of efficacy from the ancient world.
In precise, Inflammatone’s main target is to ease joint pain and improve physical activity. Besides, it may promote healthy lymphatic drainage. The product is also mostly organic as it deploys herbs and ingredients from natural sources such as curcumin, from turmeric root, ginger, and Boswellia root extracts, which have a history of reducing the odds of side effects.
However, the producer highlights that this product is not suitable for women who are pregnant or nursing. It’s also not clear whether users can combine this pill with other drugs as the manufacturer doesn’t come out clear on whether or not it may react.
Another drawback is, since the product might help to clear pain-causing catalysts in the body including proteins like fibrin and kinin, as well as improve lymphatic nodes function, this may create the need to stay loyal to the product for long to keep receiving the benefits.
Instead of taking a general approach in relieving pain, established supplements like Arthroben, Arthrozene and Relief Factor may promise to help deal with, or manage specific pain-causing conditions, like say arthritis.