Flexarite is a joint pain reliever that is designed to not only ease aching and sore joints, but also rebuild and rejuvenate the cartilage, tendons and tissue that surrounds the bones. The website for Flexarite, which is advertised as an ‘As Seen On TV’ product, is very comprehensive and provides a good amount of information about the medication. Unfortunately it has a somewhat ‘gimmicky’ image, urging customers to order their free trial before they run out (which is highly unlikely) and using some over-exaggerated terms. Despite this, all the basic facts that a potential consumer should know are included and the site features several photo-accompanied customer testimonials.
The free trial offered by the manufacturers of Flexarite is for 14 days after which time, if not cancelled, the customer will begin receiving a one month supply of the product every 30 days (in other words, they are enrolled in the auto-shipping program). This fact is only discovered upon reading the small print on the site which is also the only place that states the cost of the product, which is an expensive $79.95 per month. The product comes with a 30-day money back guarantee and a 100% customer satisfaction promise.
Flexarite – Facts
There are some very good ingredients included in the Flexarite formula although, because the amounts are not shown, it is hard to know how powerful the product is. Included in the 17 ‘joint targeting’ ingredients is the patent-pending 5-LOXIN, which consists of a Boswellia extract and is known to inhibit the release of inflammation causing enzymes; the proven pairing of Glucosamine and Chondroitin, both powerful cartilage repairers and rebuilders; lubricating flax seed powder which is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids; anti-inflammatory agents Turmeric and Bromelain; the anti-oxidant Acai Berry; Calcium and Magnesium minerals plus
Manganese, Ascorbic acid and Cayenne pepper powder. Another important part of the Flexarite formula is Green-lipped Mussel powder. Extracted from the New Zealand mussel, this lipid is an extremely effective lubricant and is being seen more and more in joint pain medications.
There are no dosage instructions listed for the product and it is not known whether it needs to be taken for a long period of time to maintain performance although that is likely.
- Flexarite contains ingredients that address all aspects of joint repair and support
- A free trial is offered
- The product has a 30-day money back guarantee
- The website explains with diagrams how the product works
- Customer testimonials are provided
- Clinical studies have been performed on several ingredients
- Flexarite is designed to work within 7 days
- Most of the ingredients are well explained
- Flexarite is very expensive
- The website uses some questionable marketing tactics
- The ingredient amounts are not shown
- No FAQ section is featured
- There is a discrepancy as to the length of the trial period
- The customer is automatically enrolled in the monthly shipping program when ordering
- the free trial
- The price is not clearly shown on the website
- No dosage instructions are shown
- Flexarite is only available from the company website
Although Flexarite does contain great joint-health ingredients, it could be that they are not included in sufficient amounts to have much effect. If the manufacturers were so confident of their product, they would be more likely to provide all the product information, including ingredient amounts. The cost of this product, almost $80.00 a month is way too much to spend on something that may or may not work and that advertises itself in such a questionable way.