Omaprem is a well-researched dietary supplement that is made to be used as a joint care product. The product is made from mussel harvested at the shores of New Zealand. These mussels are believed to be pure and free from contamination given that they are from the cold waters. Omaprem is recommended for people who are suffering from arthritis or anyone who is looking to have a healthy body. The supplement seeks to tap into the strong power of fish. Omaprem can be bought readily over the counter without a prescription making it handy when it comes to ordering online.
What is Omaprem and What is the Company behind Omaprem?
Omaprem is a dietary supplement that is marketed and sold for joint care. The manufacturers claim that this product is the best there is in the market given that they use handpicked ingredients to ensure that only the best ingredients goes into the bottle. The company behind Omaprem is known as Omaprem. This is a company that has specialised in the making of supplements and nutrients. There are based in New Zealand but they ship their products to all over the world. According to them, this product is designed to:
- Fight agents that cause inflammation
- Promote healthy joint movement by promoting lubrication
- Getting rid of free radicals in the blood stream
- Promoting general body health
What are the Ingredients used in Omaprem?
- Mussel extract – mussel has been shown to contain a lot of healing benefits given that it contains healthy fats and minerals. Research suggest that it is a huge source of EPA and DHA both of which are great sources of natural anti-oxidation and anti-inflammation agents. On top of this, the mussels are a huge source of mineral elements such as Boron, calcium, copper, chromium, iodine, iron, manganese, magnesium, potassium, phostphorus, sodium, sulphur, selenium, taurine, zinc
How does Omaprem Work?
Omaprem is not designed to work overnight but instead, it is a joint care product that is designed to be taken regularly for extended periods of time. This is so because it doesn’t act directly on the joint but works to restore order in the joint by providing the necessary nutrients. Besides the nutritional support, Omaprem contains active ingredients (green lipped mussel and omega 3 fatty acids) that act directly to help restore degenerated and worn out joints. Both are well researched and thus you can be assured that you are taking safe products.
Pros of taking Omaprem
- This product is made from natural ingredients that are regarded safe to use. There are no side effects associated with the ingredients
- The product can be bought over the counter without a prescription
- The mussel used in this product is carefully vetted for quality.
Cons of taking Omaprem
- The producers have not indicated the full list of ingredients on the product label
- The official website doesn’t offer any free samples
- The official product site is not well informed
What is the Dosage Instruction of taking Omaprem
The recommended dosage is three pills daily with water and/or meals. In case you got the Omaprem from your caregiver, ignore this dosage instruction and take directly as recommended. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless your caregiver approves of it. It is not designed for kids. Give to kids only when your caregiver approves of it.
Are there any Side Effects associated with Omaprem?
This product is generally safe to use. There are no side effects that have been reported from using this product and thus we can view it as safe. In case you experience any harmful effect, stop taking this product immediately and seek professional help. It is normal to have mild side effects for the first two weeks of taking this product
Is Omaprem a scam?
Omaprem is not a scam. It is made by a New Zealand registered company that is well established and that is known for its research works. There are no scandals or fraud cases related to this product and thus it is safe to assume that the product is not a scam.
This is a natural dietary supplement made from mussel. We have known mussel to be a rich source of minerals and anti-inflammation agents making this product quite good in joint care. All the same, it lacks pain soothing ingredients and thus doesn’t rank so well when it comes to arthritis handling.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."