Viva Naturals Krill Oil Review
Omega-3 fatty acids have multiple health benefits, including supporting heart and joint health and promoting your overall well-being. If you are looking to add an Omega-3-based dietary supplement to your diet, you probably noticed that you can choose from a vast number of options available.
Today, we will focus on Viva Naturals Krill Oil, one of the natural supplements that claim to be an excellent source of healthy fatty acids. This article will try to discover whether the product can do what it claims or it is just a hoax.
What is Viva Naturals Krill Oil?
Viva Naturals Krill Oil is a natural dietary supplement that promotes your heart and joint health. In case you skipped biology classes, let us remind you that krill is a crustacean that reminds of a shrimp and can be found in oceans across the world.
According to the manufacturer, krill oil is an even better source of Omega-3s than fish oil. The good news is that the supplement is natural and cleaned of any impurities that may harm your bodies, such as copper and mercury.
The first on the list of claimed benefits is that Viva Naturals Krill Oil promotes cardiovascular health and the manufacturer even mentions a study that confirms that krill oil can help to maintain cholesterol levels and support proper heart function. The company also emphasizes that their supplement can help you to keep your optimal body weight in shape due to its potential to keep triglyceride levels low.
If you are dealing with stiff or sore joints, this product may be able to help you make them more mobile. The working process involves keeping metabolic pathways healthy, which may lead to more mobile and healthier joints.
What is the Company Behind Viva Naturals Krill Oil?
Viva Naturals is the manufacturer of this Krill Oil supplement. This company is situated in New York, but it also has an office in Canada. Their website looks professional and there are several ways to contact them if you have any questions, including phone, e-mail, and live chat.
Viva Naturals makes a wide range of products, including supplements, organic foods, essential oils, and skin care products. Their offer includes Glutathione, CoQ10, Maca Powder Capsules, Coconut Oil, and Jojoba Oil, as well as other supplements.
What are the Ingredients Used in Viva Naturals Krill Oil?
The first thing we noticed is that the manufacturer clearly listed all the ingredients and their amount on the label. The formula includes the following compounds:
- Omega-3 – You probably heard about the potential benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids and the truth is that the list is pretty long. This ingredient may promote heart and brain health and help you to deal with stress and anxiety. It also has the potential to improve joint and bone health and anti-inflammatory properties. You get 300mg of Omega-3 per serving in Viva Naturals Krill Oil
- EPA – Eicosapentaenoic acid is a type of Omega-3 that plays a role in supporting proper heart function and boosts your joint health as it can help you manage morning stiffness and discomfort. The product contains 165mg of EPA per serving
- DHA – With 95mg per serving, docosahexaenoic acid can assist you in managing high cholesterol and blood pressure, but it can also be useful in treating psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, and depression
- Phospholipids – The phospholipid form enables the ingredients to be better absorbed by your organism
- Astaxanthin – This pigment is found in shrimp and fish and it is a powerful antioxidant that can help you deal with fatigue and keep your blood pressure balanced. It is also used as a potential way to treat heart attacks and strokes as it can reduce the damage made
What are the Pros of Viva Naturals Krill Oil?
- May promote your heart and joint health
- Might improve your skin appearance
- A natural supplement with no artificial ingredients
- Significant discount for purchasing multiple bottles at once
- 90-day refund available
What are the Cons of Viva Naturals Krill Oil?
- Moderate amounts of DHA and EPA per serving
- The capsules are large and may be tough to swallow
- Needs to be taken with meals to avoid fishy breath
- The quality of capsules could be better
How Should You Use This Product?
The manufacturer recommends taking two capsules of Krill Oil on a daily basis. If you want to increase this dosage, consult with your healthcare provider and ask for their approval.
How Much Does Viva Naturals Krill Oil Cost?
If you want a single bottle containing 60 capsules of Viva Naturals Krill Oil, you can buy it on the official website for $29.95 plus shipping costs of $4.95. You can also purchase three bottles and get one free for $89.85 plus shipping. But the best deal offered involves buying four bottles and getting two for free, which will cost you $119.8 in total as the shipping is also free.
Viva Naturals Krill Oil Customer Reviews
If you perform a quick research, you will find that many users posted positive reviews of Viva Naturals Krill Oil and emphasized that they had a positive experience with using the product. They pinpoint its anti-inflammatory properties and keeping cholesterol levels in balance, while some customers emphasize the improvement in joint mobility that they felt.
On the other hand, you can also find negative reviews that question the effectiveness of the product. Some users also criticized the quality of the capsules claiming that the oil is prone to spilling outside. Other customers mentioned the fishy aftertaste and burping as a side effect of the supplement that they didn’t like.
Viva Naturals Krill Oil Review – The Conclusion
It seems that there is an increase in popularity and demand for krill oil supplements and Viva Naturals is another manufacturer that decided to jump on that train with their Viva Naturals Krill Oil. Their product is based on natural ingredients that are safe to use by everyone, including men, women, and children.
However, analyzing the amount of each of the compounds, you will find that you can get a more generous amount of EPA and DHA in similar supplements. That doesn’t mean that Viva Naturals Krill Oil can’t help you to boost heart and joint health because it can. It may also improve your skin appearance, but all that is possible under the condition that you are okay with swallowing large capsules this supplement is delivered in.