What is Blue Tansy Essential Oil?
Blue Tansy Essential Oil is a topically administered body cream that is touted to have several beneficial properties. The product can be used in both skin care and muscles and joints care. As a skin care product, Blue Tansy Essential Oil is touted to help improve the radiance of scaly and dry skin giving you a smooth soft skin. As a muscle and joint care product, Blue Tansy Essential Oil is believed to help soothe sore muscles and relieve pain in the joints especially after physical activities and work outs.
What is the Company Behind Blue Tansy Essential Oil?
Blue Tansy Essential Oil is topical cream that is meant to help rejuvenate dry and scaly skin and at the same time nourish and soothe sore muscles and painful joints. According to the producers, Blue Tansy Essential Oil was first used successfully in Morocco where scientists found that the product improved the skin health of the users giving them a vibrant skin.
Blue Tansy Essential Oil is touted to be the results of intensive investment in research and clinical studies. The producers claims that the intense research was necessary to ensure that the product meets the standards they needed. With this great research and clinical studies comes a high budget. The product is available from the official website for $49.95 a tube (will typically last you one month). This price tag may change depending on the shipping and handling costs.
The company behind this product is known as RMC. RMC is famous for making liquid supplements that have been deployed in skin care and soothing of muscles. The company ships its products to most parts of the world. The official headquarters seem to be somewhere in Orlando.
What are the Ingredients Used in Blue Tansy Essential Oil?
- Myrcene – Myrcene is a terpene that is common in high fragrant plants such as mangoes. It is also produced in large amounts in several strains of cannabis. It is known for its analgesic and anti-inflammation properties that have made it popular in joint care.
- Sabinene – Sabinene is a natural bicyclic monoterpene that is isolated from essential oils extracted from several plants including ilex. It has been attributed to several health benefits such as skin care and maintaining a vibrant skin
What are the Pros of Blue Tansy Essential Oil?
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil uses all natural ingredients to make the skin look beautiful and at the same time to produce pain relief in sore muscles and aching joints.
- The product has been a subject of several clinical trials that have proved its effectiveness.
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil has no side effects
What are the Cons of Blue Tansy Essential Oil?
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil is expensive as compared to other ingredients
- The product doesn’t come with free samples
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil is touted to be subjected to numerous clinical research but there is no data on the website to back this claim.
How should you use Blue Tansy Essential Oil?
Blue Tansy Essential Oil is a topical analgesic that is applied on the skin to bring the healing benefits. You should this product at most three times a day (for skin care) and at most six times a day for joint care. Apply two drops of Blue Tansy Essential Oil on the affected area and massage the area gently for two minutes. If you got this product from your caregiver, ignore this instructions and follow the instructions given to you.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Blue Tansy Essential Oil Review – The Conclusion
Blue Tansy Essential Oil is one expensive product. If you are going to pay that much for a product, then you expect to see results. We believe that despite the product performing well, we have reviewed ingredients that will match the price and offer better results than Blue Tansy Essential Oil. Feel free to explore some of our featured topical creams.