What is SynovX?
SynovX is a medication that uses organic ingredients to support joint health and mobility. The product is meant to reduce pain and inflammation, improve knee function, and protect the cells from future damage.
According to the manufacturer, it targets the joint tissue, cytokines, and immune cells with a proprietary blend of natural ingredients.
What is the Company Behind SynovX?
SynovX is manufactured by an organization called Xymogen, founded in 2003. It’s is a nutraceutical company that works to treat conditions like arthritis and neurological conditions with their supplements.
Initially, the company distributed products, but then they became manufacturers. They only sell their products through licensed health care practitioners who work through recognized sites.
How Does SynovX Work?
The supplement includes ingredients that have strong anti-inflammatory properties which reduce the swelling in the joints and lessen the pain associated with arthritis.
The supplement also provides the cartilage with additional type II collagen, which strengthens it structurally and improves the health of the joints. Steven J. Svoboda, MD Orthopedic Surgeon, Keller Army Community Hospital in New York has discovered through research with biomarkers that degradation of type II collagen could be an early indicator of arthritis.
What Are the Ingredients Used in SynovX?
There are 3 main active ingredients in this supplement, as well as a number of inactive substances.
These ingredients all support joint health and proper functioning.
- Xanthohumol – This is a natural compound that is found in the female inflorescences of humulus lupulus, also called hops. It helps to protect joint health.
- Hesperidin – This is a citrus bioflavonoid that is believed to be an effective treatment for treating joint pain and inflammation. Recent research showed that it protects against inflammation in osteoarthritis.
- Type II Collagen/b-2Cool – B2Cool is the manufacturer’s proprietary type II collagen, and it’s extracted from chicken sternums. Providing additional collagen to the cartilage strengthens the tissue, as type II collagen is the most abundant structural protein in the cartilage. According to Versus Arthritis, “taking collagen by mouth may introduce some chemicals that cause joint inflammation into your body and create oral tolerance to these antigens, reducing the effects of inflammatory arthritis.”
- The product claims to support good knee functioning.
- It can reduce the pain and inflammation in the joints.
- It claims to support the proper cell functioning in the joints.
- You can only purchase the product through a licensed practitioner.
- The product can be dangerous if ingested by children.
- There are some key ingredients for arthritis treatment missing.
What are the Pros of SynovX?
What are the Cons of SynovX?
Q: How Should You Use SynovX?
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day, taken before bed for best results. These capsules should be taken on an empty stomach. Do not take more than the suggested dosage or it could cause you harm.
Q: How Much Does SynovX Cost?
A: You can only purchase this product through an XYMOGEN practitioner, on the Wholescripts site or through a licensed practitioner on another site. It’s not possible to see the price of the product until you register as a patient on the site.
Q: What is SynovX’s Return Policy?
A: The product return policy is not listed on the manufacturer’s official website. They mention that you have to contact the site where you made the purchase to request a return or find out about the details of the policy.
Q: Does SynovX offer a free trial?
A: No, there’s no free trial for this product. It can only be purchased through a registered practitioner if you qualify medically.
SynovX Review – The Conclusion
There are few reviews of this product online, which makes it difficult to review its efficacy.
However, the fact that the product is approved by a medical practitioner and can only be purchased as such says a lot for its potency and its safety. Generally, a product that is doctor-approved has shown a high efficacy among patients.
Although this product has to be approved by a medical practitioner online, you should still take it to your doctor, and have it approved in relation to your own medical history.
Make sure the supplement doesn’t interact with other medications that you’re taking. Naturally, if you experience any serious side effects, you should stop taking the product immediately.