What is Perluxan?
Perluxan is a dietary supplement aimed at delivering joint pain relief benefits by using highly potent herbal extracts, according to the manufacturer.
It uses a powerful Alpha acids complex that is derived from hops. This component, together with other ingredients may have a soothing effect on bodily tissues.
The formula is supposedly inspired by research and that it uses tested components that may deliver benefits such as reducing pain and joint discomfort when it’s most needed.
Another detail that makes this joint support product stand out is that the manufacturer uses high standard processing procedures on their ingredients to ensure safety and efficiency.
What is the Company Behind Perluxan?
The main distributor and manufacturer of this product is a company called Swanson. They claim to have been in business for the past 50 years, since 1969.
They are US-based and manufacture their products in a GMP certified facility. The company also prides in using the latest technologies for research, and that this allows them to study each ingredient in a formulation effectively.
Besides joint support products, Swanson makes other dietary supplements that may support vein health, body cleansing, and detoxification, among others. They also have a well-established official website where they display all the products and a section where new items are listed.
How Does Perluxan Work?
Perluxan derives its potency from Alpha acids, a complex ingredient extracted from hops. This natural chemical complex is then subjected to a high standard brewing process to help enhance its potency and quality.
After consumption, the acids in the Perluxan formula are absorbed into the body system and go further to help sooth bodily tissues. In essence, this product may be efficient as it deals with pain and discomfort right from the root.
What are the Ingredients Used in Perluxan?
The promise of joint health and pain relief by this product is solely built on one complex ingredient. The producer highlights that all the other listed constituents are simply supporting units.
- Hop Cones Extract – is the key ingredient for Perluxan. Scientifically, hop is categorized as a sedative plant and is said to host natural compounds that may have medicinal values. In a research paper appearing in the journal Nutrients, hope is concluded to have anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties that may promote joint health.
- Alpha Acids Complex – this is a component from the hop extract, and it is said to contribute to different health-related benefits. In this case, it may offer soothing effects in painful joints, as explained in a review article in the journal Comprehensive Reviews in Food Science and Food Safety.
- The Iso-alpha Acids Complex – also a constituent in the hop extract which is associated with reducing pain in surrounding joint tissues. Beside iso-alpha, other hop compound extracts have also been studied for antigenotoxic potentials.
Other support ingredients in this formulation include Gelatin, cornstarch, calcium palmitate, and maltodextrin and rice bran.
What are the Pros of Perluxan?
- It said to improve joint pain
- Might offer anti-inflammatory benefits
- It may offer calming and soothing properties in the tissues surrounding the joints
- The key ingredient, hop, has been researched for various health benefits
What are the Cons of Perluxan?
- The official website doesn’t explain how this product works
- There’s no information on whether the product is safe for long-term use.
- It may only reduce joint pain but not cure diseases.
- The product is only available online
How Should You Use Perluxan?
The label instruction for this joint pain product recommends 1 capsule per day.
How Much Does Perluxan Cost?
The product retails for $10.99 on the official website. On some retailer sites, it is around $20.45.
What is Perluxan’s Return Policy?
The company has a 30-day full refund policy, but this only covers unopened or unused good items.
Does Perluxan Offer a Free Trial?
No. The product does not offer free trial samples currently.
Perluxan Review – The Conclusion
With all factors considered, it is safe to conclude that this product has a valid biological sense to establish its claim as a potent joint pain relief product.
It uses compounds extracted from the hop plant that has been widely researched for its tissue soothing effects, as well as for many other health benefits.
Hop has also been tested for antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, as well as its efficiency in soothing body tissues.
According to the producer, their tests to ascertain Perluxan’s potency, purity, and presence of other minerals were okay, so this product may be safe for consumption.
However, most of the available research on the hop, which is this product’s key ingredients doesn’t have strong evidence to support all the promise it makes.
Nonetheless, the detail that may make people want to give Perluxan a try is the fact that it already has a growing list of satisfied users.
The manufacturer has also shared that they use high standard guidelines when processing the ingredients, suggesting that the product is safe.
But again, there is scant information online in relation to how this product works. Dietary supplements such as Joint Pain Hack and Joints Alive that are designed to support, and enhance joint health are plenty in the market.