Stiff, sore, or achy joints can seriously reduce a person’s quality of life. They can even interfere with normal daily activities.
But, with nearly one-fourth of the U.S. population suffering from joint pain, there still are severe limitations to what medical science can do.
For this reason, dietary supplements for joint pain are quite popular. There is a wide selection of supplements on the market.
Some are geared toward anti-inflammatory treatment while others are intended to help with protection and re-growth of cartilage and other tissues that support joints. Here, we will consider Joint Relief 911.
What is Joint Relief 911?
Joint Relief 911 is a fast-acting compound designed to help with joint pain and immobility. The goal with this product is to produce long-lasting results in a short period of time.
This is an oral dosage of capsules. Joint Relief 911 may help restore some of the synovial fluid in joints, enabling them to move more freely. It also may reduce inflammation, which is painful and restrictive to movement.
What is the Company Behind Joint Relief 911?
PhytAge Laboratories manufactures Joint Relief 911. This company has its own research and development department that carefully selects the ingredients for its supplements. They use all-natural, organic ingredients.
The company is located in New York. The company supports orphanages around the world and sponsor students from Alabama State University in helping with orphanages.
How Does Joint Relief 911 Work?
Joint Relief 911 works by supplying your body with the ingredients it needs to rebuild deteriorated parts of your joints.
This product may help to replace synovial fluid in your joints, which is crucial to lubrication. You may also experience a decrease in joint inflammation when you use this product.
Joint inflammation is one of the causes of stiffness. The body reacts to stress in the joints by increasing circulation, which creates inflammation. Joint Relief 911 may reduce inflammation, which contributes to restoration of movement and flexibility.
Are the Ingredients in Joint Relief 911 Safe?
The ingredients in Joint Relief 911 are common to most joint supplements. Glucosamine and Chondroitin are two of the most widely-used products, and generally perceived to be safe. This product also contains MSM and DMSO.
Joint Relief 911 also contains two ingredients that are not usually present in joint supplements. These are Andrographis Paniculata and Hyaluronic Acid.
- Andrographis Paniculata: Andropraphis is a South Asian plant common to Sri Lanka. Traditional medicine in that region uses the leaf and stem for medicine. It is valued for it immunity-building properties in that it may increase resistance to viruses. This is a phytochemical that is also used in Ayurveda.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid is often used in cosmetics because it may help to replenish collagen. In joint supplements, the ingredient may help to rebuild cartilage in joints, reducing friction and swelling. Orthopedists may inject this product directly into the joint’s synovial fluid for the reduction of swelling and for pain reduction.
- Magnesium Stearate
- Rice Powder
What are the Pros of Joint Relief 911?
- Joint Relief 911 may reduce inflammation and discomfort in joints
- You may find that you have more mobility in joints
- Some consumers found that it may help their immunity
- It may help to heal damaged cartilage
- Joint Relief 911 uses all-natural ingredients
What are the Cons of Joint Relief 911?
- This product does not have all of the common joint-relief compounds consumers expect.
- Some think this product is expensive
- It may not work as claimed by manufacturer
How Should You Use Joint Relief 911?
Use this product according to directions. Take 2 pills a day only, unless you are under the advice of a doctor.
How Much Does Joint Relief 911 Cost?
Its official site offers Joint Relief 911 for $69.95 for a one-month supply. Some vendors may offer it at a lower price. You can purchase 4 bottles for a significant discount.
What is the Joint Relief 911 return policy?
The manufacturer doesn’t offer any return policy. The vendor from whom you order the product may provide for returns.
Does Joint Relief 911 Offer Free Trial?
We have not found a Joint Relief 911 free trial anywhere. Although some discounts available which you may get with bulk purchases.
Joint Relief 911 Review– The Conclusion
Joint damage can keep you from moving and enjoying life. Inflammation reduces mobility and makes joints stiff.
Joint Relief 911 offers relief from inflammation. This product may reduce inflammation, and some of its properties may help to rebuild the synovial fluid in joints.
By replenishing synovial fluid, Joint Relief 911 may contribute to healthier joints that can move without pain and stiffness. It may repair damaged tissues that cause pain. It may also promote joints that are stronger and less prone to degeneration.
Any time you shop for supplements, remember that some of the ingredients may upset your stomach. Always make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients, and check with your doctor before you start using supplements.