What is Phenocane?
Phenocane is a natural joint relief product that is touted to contain powerful anti-inflammation properties. According to the producers, this product is believed to have a soothing effect on muscles and joints, especially after workouts. The product is not only useful for athletes and active joints but it is also recommended for joints that are aching due to ailments such as arthritis and sciatica.
Phenocane has also been recommended for people who are either recovering from joint injury or surgery. The product is available over the counter without a prescription. It can be ordered online and at the same time, it can be bought on the local retailer. The product cost varies from outlet to outlet and is dependent on other costs such as shipping and handling costs.
What is the Company Behind Phenocane?
Phenocane is a natural supplement that is believed to have pain killing abilities similar to those of aspirin. The producers claim that it is even more advantageous than aspirin since it doesn’t have negative side effects associated with the latter. Phenocane offer quick relief safely and with a higher degree of effectiveness as compared or aspirin. The product promises to;
- Stop inflammation from the root
- Lubricate joints
- Alleviate joint pain
- Promote overall joint health.
Phenocane is manufactured by Oxylife Nutritional Products. The company has been involved in the manufacture of several wellness products in the past. It has been the recipient of several awards for their excellent performance.
What are the Ingredients Used in Phenocane?
- Curcumin – This ingredient has been proven to help reduce joint inflammation and reduce stiffens in the joints. This is possible because it contains COX2 inhibiting cytokines and enzymes that act as cleansing agents.
- Curcuminoids – These are powerful natural anti-inflammation agents that inhibit harmful inflammation causing agents.
- Boswellia – Boswellia has been used for the longest time known to modern medicine. It improves blood flow to the joints and reduce muscle and joint stiffness.
- DPL (dl Phenylananine) – Research suggests that it reduces the levels of a neurotransmitter called serotonin thereby improving the mood and causing a happy disposition.
- Nattokinase – Helps to reduce the negative effects of COX2
How Phenocane Works?
Phenocane works to restore the body’s ability to deal with harmful agents. Unlike some products in joint care, Phenocane is on the front line of fighting the agents. It is packed with powerful anti-inflammation and anti-oxidation properties that have been proven beneficial in the care of ailing joints. Phenocane also contributes to nourishing the joint by supplying the nutrients and improving the body’s ability to take nutrients. It is recommended that you take the product for at least five weeks for the product to function optimally.
What are the Pros of Phenocane?
- Inhibits the production of inflammation causing agents.
- It is made from natural ingredients that have been proven effective and safe.
- It is considered friendly to vegans.
- It may enhance the bodies natural defense mechanisms against inflammation and pain.
What are the Cons of Phenocane?
- The producers don’t offer free samples.
- The product has received mixed reviews.
Phenocane Dosage Instructions
The manufacturer recommends taking two caps daily with meals and lots of water. This product is designed for adults to use only. Do not give it to children below the age of 18 years. In case you got this product from your caregiver, disregard this dosage.
Is Phenocane a Scam?
Phenocanecan not is regarded as a scam. It has been used successfully by a considerable number of customers.
Phenocane Review – The Conclusion
Phenocane has some good ingredients despite them not been as common as glucosamine and chondroitin. The product looks good on paper even though it lacks inadequate reviews. The product is recommended, but for people who want something that is better tested, then we would suggest that you explore our top rated products.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”