Only those suffering from arthritis know how their pain can be burdening for everyday activities. The problem with most supplements is that they are either not effective enough or only provide a relief for a short while.
PainBloc24 is a topical solution that claims to offer joint pain relief around the clock and we are not set to check that claim and analyze all other product specifications.
What is PainBloc24?
PainBloc24 is a topical cream designed for those that experience recurring joint pain caused by arthritis and other medical conditions.
The supplement aims to provide immediate 24-hour relief to the painful area by utilizing an analgesic called capsaicin, which is derived from chili peppers. The product is available over the counter in the form of a topical cream.
The manufacturer claims that the supplement includes the highest concentration of capsaicin that is recommended to be used. Although it provides short-term relief, if you use it on a regular basis, the manufacturer claims that you can be pain-free for days or months.
The product is odor free and doesn’t have to be used only for joint pain as it may also be effective for muscle strains, backaches, bruises or sprains.
What is the Company Behind PainBloc24?
The manufacturer of PainBloc24 is a company called Vizuri Health Sciences. It was founded by a chemist that used to work for NASA in 2009. The mission of the company is to utilize the potency of natural ingredients to help customers live longer and healthier by preventing and reducing many age-related issues.
The company manufactures both prescription and over the counter products and focuses on musculoskeletal pain, oral and dermal health.
How Does PainBloc24 Work?
Everything starts by applying PainBloc24 to the desired area. Make sure to apply it everywhere where you feel pain, but avoid contact with sensitive areas (eyes, nose, wounds, etc.).
Since you apply the product directly to the affected area the ingredients start penetrating immediately and trying to help to provide pain relief. The crucial component of the supplement is capsaicin.
This is a natural analgesic that aims to relieve you of pain by heating up the affected area. The manufacturer complains that the concentration of capsaicin is high, which is why only a small amount of PainBloc24 may be enough for the desired effect.
The potential beneficial effect may be experienced for up to 24 hours. The product doesn’t aim to provide any long-term support for joint health.
What are the Ingredients Used in PainBloc24?
The formula of PainBloc24 is divided across active and inactive ingredients and here is the entire list:
- Capsaicin 0.25% – The compound is derived from hot chili peppers and it may have analgesic properties when applied topically. Considering that it is an analgesic, it might help to reduce joint pain related to arthritis. This is the only active ingredient in the formula of PainBloc24.
- Alcohol – An inactive ingredient that aims to help in keeping the components together
- Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether – This is an often used solvent also known as cellosolve
- Hyaluronate Sodium – This compound is similar to the one that is located around your joints. It can help to lubricate them and assist in absorbing shock
- Polysorbate 80 – An emulsifier that has preserving properties
- Propylene Glycol – An organic alcohol compound that helps the product to remain homogenous
- Water – It is used as a solvent and it is often a part of topical creams and supplements
What are the Pros of PainBloc24?
- The active ingredient capsaicin is a natural analgesic
- The supplement offers a generous amount of capsaicin
- The product may provide pain relief for up to 24 hours after applying
- Users may also find it suitable for back pain, muscle strains, bruises, or sprains
What are the Cons of PainBloc24?
- The product doesn’t support overall joint health.
- The effects vary depending on the user.
- High concentration of capsaicin may cause severe burning or redness of the affected area.
- Users must be careful to avoid contact with sensitive areas to avoid burning sensations.
How Should You Use this Product?
You should apply the PainBloc24 topical cream every 12 to 24 hours depending on the pain you feel. When applying, you should take a small amount of the supplement on your hands and apply over the painful area (joints).
Make sure to avoid sensitive areas like eyes and nose as it may lead to burning and always wash your hands after the application. Do not exceed the recommended dosage of two applications per day.
How Much Does PainBloc24 Cost?
Head to the official website and you can order a container with one ounce of PainBloc24 for $18.99. There are no shipping costs involved.
PainBloc24 Customer Reviews
You can find numerous reviews about PainBloc24 online, including some positive and some negative ones. When it comes to those that praised the product, they pinpointed that it is quick acting and it provides pain relief by heating the painful area.
Those that disliked the supplement warned that using the cream may lead to a burning sensation in the applied area and some of them claim that the feeling is unbearable.
PainBloc24 Review – The Conclusion
PainBloc24 focuses on delivering pain relief and, thanks to the capsaicin it may help to get rid of the pain for a short while. However, capsaicin is a potent ingredient that may not be suitable for sensitive skins as it may cause severe burning sensations that remind of harsh sunburn.
While the product might provide pain relief for up to 24 hours, it doesn’t offer support overall joint health in any way. At the end of the day, it depends on your preferences, but we recommend also checking other products so that you get to know all the options available to you before making a decision.