What is Soothanol X2?
Soothanol X2 is a topical skin application in liquid form, which is meant to be applied to areas of arthritis pain. The product apparently soothes pain rapidly because it absorbs deeply into the skin very fast.
Apparently, it delivers the active ingredients directly to the source of your pain. Soothanol X2 helps arthritis sufferers to be functional during the day and carry out their activities.
What is the Company Behind Soothanol X2?
Soothanol X2 is manufactured by a Baltimore-based company called NorthStar Nutritionals. This organization has been in existence since 1999. Their parent company is NDI Solutions, LLC, which does direct-to-consumer marketing. NorthStar Nutritionals focuses on developing health solutions to specific medical ailments, like arthritis.
How Does Soothanol X2 Work?
Menthol is a powerful pain-relief substance which speeds up the flow of blood to the area. This has the duel effect of both relieving pain and improving the body’s natural healing process. However, according to Harvard Health Publishing, it doesn’t attack the pain and inflammation on a deep level. It most just creates a cooling sensation which helps to soothe pain.
The other active ingredient is capsaicin, which initiates the production of a particular compound that is able to communicate with the pain center in the spinal cord via nerve receptors. When first applied it can cause a burning sensation, which quickly diminishes into no pain.
What are the Ingredients Used in Soothanol X2?
This product only has 2 primary active ingredients and a number of inactive substances. The main ingredients work to reduce the pain and discomfort of arthritis.
- Menthol – It’s derived from peppermint. Menthol is a topical counterirritant. It triggers some of the skin receptors, creating a cooling sensation which eases the pain. There is some evidence that it’s effective as a topical treatment for arthritis (source).
- Capsaicin – It’s a chili pepper extract which has pain-healing properties. This substance helps to control nerve pain because it has the ability to communicate with certain key sensory neurons. The Arthritis Foundation states that, “capsaicin effectively reduces pain from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia.”
- St. John’s Wort – It’s considered to be an inactive ingredient in this product. St John’s Wort is a plant which is native to Europe, but also grows all over the United States. It has been used frequently as an anti-depressant, as it has mood-altering properties. The Arthritis Foundation says that there’s no scientific evidence to show that it reduces the inflammation associated with arthritis.
What are the Pros of Soothanol X2?
- Soothanol X2 relieves arthritis pain all over the body.
- It absorbs fast and penetrates deep into the skin.
- This product is safe, and non-addictive.
What are the Cons of Soothanol X2?
- St. John’s Wort lowers the effectiveness of some medications.
- The product has quite a high price-point.
- Capsaicin can cause burning and irritation.
Soothanol X2 FAQ’s
Q: How Should You Use Soothanol X2?
A: You should wash your hands thoroughly before using this product, with lukewarm water. In addition, wash the infected area well. Using your fingertips, take 2-3 drops and apply them to the area you want to treat.
Do this a maximum of 3-4 times per day.
Q: How Much Does Soothanol X2 Cost?
A: On the manufacturer’s official website, there are 3 purchase options:
- One bottle for $49.95
- 3 bottles for $149.85
- 6 bottles for $299.70
The product is also for sale on other retail websites, and the prices vary slightly.
Q: What is Soothanol X2’s Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a very generous 100% ‘any time, any reason’ money-back guarantee. If you’re disappointed with the product at any time for any reason, all you have to do is return the unused portion to the company and request a refund. They’ll give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked. This manufacturer really believed in their products and they seem dedicated to quality.
Q: Does Soothanol X2 offer a free trial?
A: No, the manufacturer isn’t offering a free trial for this product. If you want to try the product, you’ll have to purchase it on the official website or from a third-party retailer.
Soothanol X2 Review – The Conclusion
The customer reviews for this product are overwhelmingly positive. Arthritis sufferers cited this as a better treatment for their pain and inflammation than other medications they have tried. Almost all the reviewers were very pleased with the results.
One user had an allergy to the product which they discovered after putting it on, so it may be a good idea to test it on a very small area before rubbing it all over your skin.
If you do experience any kind of allergy or reaction to the product, discontinue use immediately. Before you begin using this product, take it to your physician and make sure that it’s medically suitable for you.