Curamin is an all-natural supplement that is taunted to be made from some of the world’s best ingredients in the joint care field. The producers claim that this product is designed to resolve all the problems associated with arthritis. This notwithstanding, the product doesn’t cure or treat arthritis and other diseases for that matter. Curamin is to be used for supplementary purposes only. It has the ability to reduce joint pains, migraines, osteoarthritis, headaches amongst other inflammatory conditions. Curamin can be bought over the counter without a prescription over the counter. According to the official website, the product retails at $20.95 excluding shipping and handling. This price may vary from store to store
What is Curamin and what is the company behind Curamin?
Curamin is a dietary supplement that is sold and marketed as remedy to aching joints and sore muscles. According to the official website, Curamin has strong anti-inflammation properties that are second to none. The product is available in capsule form that the producers describe as “easy to swallow”. This was after several clinical studies were carried out to establish its practicality and its effectiveness. The company behind this product is known as Terry Natural vitamin that is registered in Wisconsin. It is not very popular in the supplement market but it has quite some mention in the joint care industry.
- DLPA (DL-Phenylalanine) – This is an ingredient that contains two different forms of amino acids that have been shown, through scientific studies to block a nervous system that transmits pain signal to the brain.
- Boswellia Gum Resin Extract (BosPure®) – This is a powerful anti-inflammation herb that has been used over the years to calm inflammation, relieve headaches and soothe muscle pains. It does this by blocking chemicals that cause inflammation in our joints.
- Curcumin Rhizome Extract (BCM-95®) – This is a form of turmeric that has been optimized for easier absorption. Turmeric is not new to the market since it was used in ancient Asian medicine to reduce pain, improve mobility and block inflammation causing agents.
- Nattokinase – This is an enzyme produced when soybeans are fermented. It is believed to protect vascular health by destroying deadly substances in the body. It is also believed to fight inflammation.
How Curamin Works?
Curamin works by inhibiting inflammation causing agents. Inflammation is inarguably the leading cause of joint pain. Inflammation is as a result of the body’s internal protection mechanism reacting with the body. Unlike popular belief, inflammation is a very natural process that is initiated by the body in response to foreign agents. Curamin come packed with strong anti-inflammation ingredients that recalibrates the body to avoid inflammation.
- The producers claim to use only the best natural supplements in the market. They claim that the ingredients are hand selected to ensure only the best quality go into the bottle.
- Curamin is relatively affordable in line with competition.
- The manufacturer has won several awards for excellence
- Curamin is not fortified with vitamins and minerals
- This product doesn’t contain the full list of ingredients written on the product label
- The manufacturer are not well known in the supplement circles
The recommended dosage is two capsules per day for the first one month. Thereafter, you can take a maintenance dosage of one capsule per day. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should take this product with caution.
What are Possible Side Effects of Curamin?
There are no side effects associated with the use of this product. The producers claim that they conducted several clinical studies which proved that the product is safe and effective to use. All the same, the product might not be safe for people with allergic reactions to the ingredients.
Is Curamin a Scam?
No. this product is not a scam. It has been subjected to several studies to ascertain its effectiveness and safety.
Curamin is a unique dietary supplement in that it is highly potent and affordable. All the same, it lacks some critical ingredients that are known to promote bone mass and cartilage formation. We have reviewed some other products that contain these critical ingredients. Feel free to check some of the products we have reviewed.
Top Joint Pain Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."