What is Arthro 7?
Arthro 7 is an all-natural dietary supplement that is made to support healthy joints.
According to the producers, Arthro 7 is made using handpicked ingredients that are known and tested to lubricate and rehabilitate unhealthy joints.
The producers claim that Arthro 7 will help you improve your range of motion and help you get back to activities such as; running, jogging, golfing, work out etc.
They also claim that they have conducted several clinical studies that prove Arthro 7 is beneficial in rehabilitating people with arthritis.
This product can be bought over the counter without a prescription. This means that it can be bought cheaply online.
What is the Company Behind Arthro 7?
Arthro-7 is a joint pain supplement that is made using natural ingredients that have been proven to be effective in fighting the most common causes of joint complications. The manufacturer claims that the product is specially designed to naturally;
- Restore worn out and damaged joint cartilage
- Restore joint comfort
- Promote lubrication and thus support joint mobility
- Nourish joints with minerals and vitamins
- Promote overall body health.
Arthro-7 is made by a US based company that goes by the name US Doctor’s clinic. The company has its headquarters in the USA but it ships all over the world.
What are the Ingredients Used in Arthro 7?
- Collagen – Collagen is the main support structure in our joints. Research shows that collagen is the most abundant ingredient of ligaments, cartilage and tendons. These are the structures that are believed to help joints improve motion.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is also known as ascorbic acid. It has been shown to be very critical in collagen formation. This notwithstanding, it has been shown to be a very good natural anti-oxidation agent. It keeps free radicals off the body.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) – it is described as the body’s source of natural sulfur. Sulfur is very critical in the formation of support structures. It is present in nails, hair and other support structures in the body.
- CMO (cetylmyristoleate) – CMO is the fatty acid that is responsible for supporting and lubricating joints thereby nourishing the joints and muscles.
- Bromelain – it is harvested from the pineapple plant. It is known to calm down joint pain  better than most powerful painkillers such as aspirin.
- Other ingredients in Arthro-7 include: lipase, Turmeric
How does Arthro-7 work?
Arthro-7 is a long-term care product that is designed to help the inbuilt mechanisms in the body to function as they are supposed to. It does this by nourishing the body with essential raw materials that are used to form the basic building blocks of the inbuilt support system.
What are the Pros of Arthro 7?
- Arthro-7 is an all-natural product that is known to be safe and effective in fighting joint pain
- The product can be bought over the counter without a prescription
- The producers of Arthro-7 are well known in the supplement industry.
What are the Cons of Arthro 7?
- Arthro-7 producers claim to have conducted numerous clinical researches on Arthro-7 but they have not documented the findings online
- The product is not fortified with essential vitamins for bone formation
- There are no free trials available with the product
What is the dosage instruction of taking Arthro-7?
The recommended dosage of taking this supplement is two tablets daily for the first two weeks. Thereafter, you can increase the dosage or reduce the dosage depending on your experience. Disregard this instruction if you got this product from your caregiver.
Is this product a scam?
No. this product is not a scam. It has been produced by a reputable company that has been in the industry for long. It has not been associated with any internet or credit card fraud.
Arthro 7 Review – The Conclusion
Arthro-7 is like many other ingredients that promise to give you a complete joint solution. We like the fact that it has used natural ingredients that are known to be safe and effective. All the same, the manufacturer would have used more minerals in this product to make it easier for bones to grow. We have reviewed best joint pain supplement that are as effective as Arthro-7 but have more minerals in them.