What is Arthri-D3?
Also known as Arthri-D, Arthri-D3 is a dietary supplement designed for dealing with arthritis and inflammation problems.
This formula is claimed to contain N acetyl glucosamine, an ingredient other supplements don’t have and it’s thought to be effective in dealing with arthritis and inflammation-related problems. (source)
What is the Company Behind Arthri-D3?
The company behind the production and distribution of Arthri-D is Arthri-D LLC in Beverly, Massachusetts.
What are the Ingredients Used in Arthri-D3?
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) – is a fat-soluble vitamin that helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) – is one of the most well-known nutritional supplement and antioxidant found in fruits and vegetables.
- Magnesium (as oxide) – is important for many systems in the body especially the muscles and nerves.
- NAG (N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine) – has been proposed as a treatment for autoimmune diseases.
- Yucca (root) – commonly known as cassava, is native to north, central and south america and a dietary staple in Americas and Caribbean.
- Boswellia Serrata – is an herbal extract that supports joint comfort in the joints.
- Ashwaganda – also known as Indian ginseng, is a popular Ayurvedic herb and considered a tonic with multiple properties.
How Does Arthri-D3 Works?
This formula is hyped to be effective in joint healthy by including N-Acetyl-Glucosamine, an ingredient thought to be effective as compared to other ingredients. Further, Arthri-D3 includes other additional-natural ingredients such as phytonutrients, minerals, and vitamins all which are good antioxidants and can make you feel good and active.
What are the Pros of Arthri-D3?
- Contains all-natural ingredients
- Provides whole food nutrition
- It may give overall health
- It may ease joint discomfort
What are the Cons of Arthri-D3?
- It contain shellfish, those who are allergic to it, consult your physician before use.
- Its results may vary from person to person
Directions for Use
Instructions from Arthri-D3 website, the standard dosage is 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the evening. According to the manufacturer, this supplement should be used for three months for better results to be realized.
What Research Has Been Done?
What’s only known is that N-Acetyl-Glucosamine is derived from crustacean shells, and is not suitable for individuals with shellfish allergies. Besides this, there isn’t any clinical evidence linking this ingredient with alleviating arthritis-related problems or the ability to ease joint inflammation. In fact, apart from chondroitin, there are any ingredients shown to have any effect on joint-related problems.
Is Arthri-D3 Effective?
Though claimed to be effective by the manufacturer, we cannot ascertain the effectiveness of this supplement without any clinical evidence supporting the claims that it works. Arthri-D3 is not that very effective as compared to other products of the same nature.
Is Arthri-D3 Right For You?
It’s expensive and not clinically proven to be effective. There could also be a possibility of it causing very serious side effects. Any supplement not clinically proven is not that very advisable for you to use without taking any precautions.
What Should I Expect When Taking Arthri-D3?
Common reviews for this supplement show that it does not have any positive impact on joint pain. A majority of customers who’ve used this supplement are of the view that it doesn’t bring any positive impacts on the joint-related problems.
Will Arthri-D3 Show Results?
This supplement is claimed to show results but this could not be the case according to various reviews. The fact that it’s taken for three months for results to be seen speaks volumes. It’s very slow in action.
How Long Does It Take To See The Result?
The manufacturer puts three months as the standard period for it to show results.
Arthri-D3 Review – The Conclusion
This supplement is claimed to be effective in alleviating joint-related problems but these claims cannot be ascertained since there no clinical studies have been included. You need to do more research on other related joint pain relief products such as Arthrozene and Relief Factor that can give you better results. You should also need to consult your doctor for more information concerning this supplement.
Several customers have left their feelings known about this product in terms of its effectiveness. Most of them are of the view that this supplement is a waste of money and time. They claim that it takes a lot of time to show any meaningful results and even if it does, it’s for a short while. Do a bit of research and get a supplement that can alleviate your problems.