What is Aleve?
Aleve is a totally effective medicine that can definitely deal with your body pains due to several medical conditions that include arthritis, sunburns and menstrual cramps. It definitely works better than taking other anti-inflammatory medicines or pain relievers.
Aleve has an active ingredient called Naproxen sodium which is commonly used to treat or reduce inflammation, fever, stiffness and pain. Some of the diseases that need a dose of Naproxen includes various kinds of arthritis, gout, migraine, kidney stones, bursitis and dysmenorrheal. Naproxen works by reducing the cyclooxygenases (COX-1 and COX-2) enzymes.
It is available in different forms which include liquid gels, caplets, gelcaps and tablets. This drug is often compared to Aleve which can also help in body pain relief. However, many users are going with Aleve as Naproxen has been proven to be a better relief for pain than Ibuprofen like Aleve.
What are the Pros of Aleve?
- It may reduce the pain of your migraine or your back pain
- It has been reviewed by thousands of its users and most of the feedback came back positive.
- It has a proven ingredient to fight various medical problems
- It may reduce inflammation
What are the Cons of Aleve?
- Some of the most common side effects of this product may have higher episodes of photosensitivity.
- Naproxen is known to cause more irritation to a user’s stomach lining which can directly cause a digestive tract problem.
Aleve Review – The Conclusion
So if you have suffered from those given diseases you can take the proper dosage and expect for the best and fastest result. However, like most medicines available today, it also entails side effects that could be dangerous to your health especially if you have a present medical condition like ulcers and acid reflux. It is still best for you to consult your doctor before taking a dose of this product. This is the wisest thing to do especially if you are not sure about what kind of medicine to take.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.