What is Agilease?
Agilease is a dietary joint supplement that is made using natural ingredients with the aim of reducing joint discomfort. The product is based on some well researched joint care ingredients combined with essential oils and packed in capsules. Speaking of capsules, the product is sold in a sixty capsule bottle that could last you up to a month.
Agilease can be readily bought online or over the counter without a prescription. This product is designed for;
- Aging people who are looking to restore their joint to an optimal working condition
- Persons who are recovering from arthritis
- Persons who are looking forward to healthy joints and muscles.
What is the Company Behind Agilease?
AgilEase is a joint support product that is made using essential oils combined with joint care herbs. The product was first developed to be used by athletes and middle-aged people who are actively engaged in sports and other physical activities.
Due to its popularity at the gym, the product is now used by people of all ages including the elderly people who are looking to have better mobility and flexibility by reducing inflammation and other conditions that are common in aging people. The producers claim that they source the contents of this product carefully to ensure that only the best gets into the bottle.
This product is made by a company known as Young Living. This company is based in Utah and is famous for producing essential oils that are sold to other supplement makers.
What are the Ingredients Used in Agilease?
Young Living doesn’t provide the full list of ingredients used in this product but we have established that this product contains;
- Undenatured Collagen – This is type II collagen that is known to reduce joint pain and inhibit inflammation causing enzymes. It is critical in the repair of damaged joints and cartilage in the body.
- Calcium Fructoborate – This is a mineral compound that contains calcium and boron. Calcium and boron are known for their role in supporting bone growth and bone mass.
- Boswellia Sacra Powder – This is an extract from the Indian Frankincense. It is a natural source of anti-oxidants and anti-inflammation enzymes.
- Essential Oils blend – This is a combination of natural vegetable oils that are known to promote joint health and overall body health.
- Hyaluronic Acid – HA is the basis of the synovial fluid (this is the liquid that is primarily tasked with joint lubrication.
How Agilease Works?
Agilease is a long term care product that aims at returning order to inflamed joints. This in mind, you should not expect immediate results while taking this product because AgilEase combines several nutritional herbs and essential oils to create a nourishing blend of ingredients capable of nourishing your joints.
AgilEase supports the body’s natural response to inflammation. Inflammation is regarded as the number one cause of joint degradation and this is the reason this product makes it its top priority. Users of this product are asked to allow it time to work. The producers claim that this product will work as quickly as two weeks but most users are reporting time intervals that are greater than two weeks.
What are the Pros of Agilease?
- Contains both essential oils and herbal extracts known for joint care
- It is made from all natural ingredients
- It may reduce joint discomfort
- It may support flexibility & mobility
What are the Cons of Agilease?
- It is available online only
- Its results may vary from person to person
The recommended dosage is two capsules per day. You can either take them in one single sitting or separate the dosage into two separate sittings.
Is Agilease a Scam?
It is not a scam. This product is scientifically based with a considerable number of consumers claiming that this product works. The key to taking this product is taking it for the intended purpose only.
Agilease Review – The Conclusion
AgilEase is a product that combined the powerful anti-inflammation and anti-oxidation properties of essential oil with the regeneration and joint repair function of some common herbs.
The product look wanting in the choice of ingredients, despite us being privy to the details of the actual amount of each ingredient used. Nevertheless, you can still find some of the other great products we have reviewed that contain the essential oils
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”