Wild Tiger Balm Overview
Wild Tiger Balm is an all-natural topical pain reliever that may be at times referred to as Wonder Balm or Magic balm. This reference is perhaps due to its numerous benefits that go beyond relieving pain. Wild Tiger Balm should not be confused with “Tiger Balm”. This is another topical pain reliever with seemingly similar uses and ingredients. The similarities between Wild Tiger Balm and Tiger Balm are strikingly, but there is a thin line between them. It is therefore not surprising that both are from Asia. Wild Tiger Balm is known to soothe different types of pains including but not limited to;
- Headaches and migraines
- Stomach pains resulting from wind in the stomach
- Stuffy nose
- Muscle pain
- Itching caused by insect bites and stings eg. Bee stings
Due to its pain killing abilities, Wild Tiger Balm is used to make life bearable for people suffering from arthritis and other joint related pains. It is popular with athletes, manual labourers, spar and saunas etc.
What Is Wild Tiger Balm and Company Behind Wild Tiger Balm?
Wild Tiger Balm is a topically applied analgesic that is popular in calming down muscle pains and joint pains. Wild Tiger Balm has found other uses besides pain killing having been proven to help in cases of running or itchy nose, prevents constipation and diarrhoea, stops under arm odour, repels mosquitos and other insects etc. this product is made by a company named Har Paw Healthcare. This company has its roots in China and Singapore with several official retail outlets all over Asia. Although the company is of Asian origin, it ships to all corners of the world. This product can easily be purchased online without a prescription for roughly $4-$8 depending on the store and the shipping costs. It is also available in leading retail outlets.
Wild Tiger Balm Ingredients
Some of the key ingredients used in Wild Tiger Balm are;
- Cassia Oil – Cassia oil is the ingredient behind the smell associated with Tiger Balm. When topically applied, this ingredient gives you a warming effect that can ease muscle strains, joint pain and headaches
- Camphor – This is a perennial treatment for rheumatism and other inflammation caused joint conditions. It also offers a soothing and warm sensation that helps eradicate pain and increase blood circulation to body tissues.
- Cajuput Oil – This is a kind of antiseptic oil that has been traditionally used to relieve joint discomfort that is associated with sore ligaments, pulled muscles, sprains and muscle tensions.
- Clove Oil – It is believed to contain strong disinfecting ability. It reduces skin swelling by warming up the skin. It is used in this topical cream due to its aesthetic properties. It is the ingredient responsible for repelling insects.
How Wild Tiger Balm Works?
The actual working formula of Wild Tiger Balm is still a mystery and this is made worse by the fact that the full list of ingredients used in this product is not yet disclosed. Working with what we already know, we can tell that Wild Tiger Balm works by intercepting pain signal before they reach the brain. Wild Tiger Balm contain powerful pain interceptors that work near the nerves to offer the pain soothing ability. Another powerful approach of this product towards inflamed areas involves providing a warm sensation on the area and thus promoting blood circulation in the area. With proper blood circulation, comes benefits such as nutrients supply and anti-body supply to help the cells fight harmful elements.
Wild Tiger Balm Pros
- It has been used and tested for a long time
- Goes behind pain killing and health application
- It is cheap and affordable
- Can be used by both kids and adults
Wild Tiger Balm Cons
- Can easily be confused with Tiger Balm
- There are so many counterfeits
Wild Tiger Balm Dosage
This product can be used as much as the pain persists. All the same, professional say that it is not advisable to use it more than six times daily.
Wild Tiger Balm Possible Side Effects
This product doesn’t have any known side effects. All the same, using this product on damaged skin or on sensitive skin areas will cause either/ or all of the following symptoms; redness, itchiness and swelling.
Is Wild Tiger Balm A Scam?
The original Wild Tiger Balm is not a scam. Unfortunately, there are so many counterfeits and thus buyers are advised to be cautious.
This is inarguably the most sort after and the most versatile topical analgesic cream. It has been proven effective in stopping inflammation and soothing pain. All the same, the cream does very little to promote the replenishing of damaged skin tissue and cartilage.