Joint pain and other related symptoms are commonly caused by damage to joint tissues. So to effectively reduce these symptoms, you need to take supplements that will help in the repair process of the damaged joints. Joint Stimuflex is a product that claims to aid the body in the repair process.
What Is Whole Body Research Joint Stimuflex?
Joint Stimuflex is a dietary supplement that contains essential nutrients and herbal components that support optimum joint health. It has 100% Natural Eggshell Membrane (NEM) which is now popular for the benefits it provide to the connective tissues in the body primarily the joints and ligaments. It also contains other herbal ingredients that are known to reduce joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness. Joint Stimuflex aims to provide the following benefits:
- To reduce joint pain and inflammation.
- To reduce joint stiffness.
- To decrease joint swelling.
- To improve flexibility of the joints.
- To enhance production of the synovial fluid in order to protect the joints from constant friction.
- To help in the repair process of damaged joint and cartilage tissues.
Manufacturer of Joint Stimuflex
Joint Stimuflex is manufactured by Whole Body Research, a company based in California, which manufactures primarily dietary supplements.
List of Ingredients
Each capsule of Joint Stimuflex contains the following ingredients:
- 100% Natural Eggshell Membrane (NEM) – This ingredient is derived from chicken eggs and is said to contain nutrients that are essential for connective tissues in the body like the joints cartilages. This essential nutrients are the following:
- Glucosamine – This is considered as one of the key building blocks for joint health since it is needed in the repair process of damaged joints in the body. It also helps reduce joint pain and inflammation.
- Chondroitin -This is another key building block for joint health. It is often combined with glucosamine to optimally support joint health. It also aids in the repair process of damaged joints and cartilages.
- Hyaluronic Acid – HA enhances production of synovial fluid around the joints which acts as cushion to protect the joints from frictional damage. It also enables the joints to move smoothly thereby effectively reducing joint stiffness and enhancing flexibility.
- Turmeric Extract – This is a popular spice in the Indian cuisine but it also has medicinal benefits. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. It is believed to reduce pain, inflammation, and swelling of the joints in people who have rheumatism and osteoarthritis.
- White willow Bark – This herbal component contains Salicin, which is a chemical compound similarly found in aspirin. Salicin is an effective analgesic and anti-inflammatory agent. It helps reduce joint pain and discomfort in conditions like osteoarthritis. It also reduces swelling and inflammation of the joints.
- Boswellia Serrata – The extract of this plant has been used for decades for relief of joint pain and inflammation. There are also some studies which suggest that Boswellia might help slow down the proliferation of cancer cells.
- Bioperine – Also known as Piperin, this ingredient is derived from black pepper. It helps reduce joint pain and enhance absorption of other essential ingredients to further reduce the pain.
How Does Joint Stimuflex Work?
Joint Stimuflex supports joint health by aiding the body with the repair process of damaged joint and cartilage tissues in the body. It also enhances synovial fluid production which protects the joints from frictional damage and reduces stiffness at the same time. It also has analgesic properties to help reduce joint pain. Its other ingredients can also reduce swelling and inflammation.
Advantages of using Joint Stimuflex
- It ingredients are all natural.
- It contains key building blocks for joint health and repair.
Disadvantages of using Joint Stimuflex
- It contains eggshell membrane thus making the product unsafe for people with egg allergy.
- It contains white willow bark which can increase bleeding risk.
- The product might not be safe for people with allergy to aspirin because Joint Stimuflex also contains Salicin.
Directions for Use
The recommended dosage is 2 capsules in day that is preferably taken with meal to reduce gastric upset.
The Cost of Joint Stimuflex
- A 30-day supply (1 bottle) costs $39.99.
- A 90-day supply (3 bottles) costs $105.99.
- A 180-day supply (6 bottles) costs $199.15.
Is Joint Stimuflex Worth Purchasing?
Joint Stimuflex is quite expensive given that it only contains the basic ingredients that most joint supplement contains. Thus if you look closely and examine the benefits that it can provide, buying Joint Stimuflex is actually not a good move.
What Research Has Been Done?
There has been no published research regarding the effectiveness of Joint Stimuflex.
Are There Any Side Effects?
This joint supplement can produce the following side effects:
- allergic reaction
Is Joint Stimuflex Effective?
There is no scientific evidence that proves the effectiveness of Joint Stimuflex in supporting joint health or reducing joint pain. There has been no research or clinical trial conducted to test its effectiveness.
Is Joint Stimuflex Right For You?
This product is NOT for you for the following reasons:
- If you are currently taking medications that affect blood clotting like Heparin, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, and the like.
- If you want a product that is proven safe and effective.
- If you have allergy to eggs and salicin containing compounds (e.g. Aspirin).
What Should I Expect When Taking Joint Stimuflex?
According to the manufacturer, you will be able to feel relief from joint pain and inflammation when taking this product however there is no proof that it can actually provide these benefits.
Will Joint Stimuflex Show Results?
There is no tangible proof that Joint Stimuflex can produce positive results.
How Long Does It Take To See The Result?
The manufacturer was not able to state a specific period when the results can be expected.
- Take this supplement as directed on the packaging.
- Do not take along with other medications or supplements.
- Do not take this supplement if you have a medical condition.
- Do not take Joint Stimuflex if you have allergy to egg or Aspirin.
Joint Stimuflex is one of the basic supplements in the market since it contains similar compositions that you can often find in other products. It does not contain any proprietary blend that has been subjected to rigorous research and clinical trials to attest for its effectiveness. Joint Stimuflex is quite an expensive product.