What is Turboflex?
Turboflex is a health supplement whose manufacturer claims is beneficial for joint protection and ease of joint pain.
They also say that it addresses the root cause of the pain, not just the symptoms. While this claim may be true or not, they further allege that Turboflex caters for the overall health of body joints and that it is fast-acting, with most individuals feeling benefits within just one week of use.
What is the Company Behind Turboflex?
Turboflex is produced by Supple Brands LLC., a company located in the US. The company claims to produce supplements sourced from high quality ingredients that are subjected to a series of tests to confirm their efficacy.
The company’s focus is on joint protection and improvements of joint health in the body. The company believes that its products are produced in line with the Word Health Organization recommendations and follow all globally recognized safety procedures.
How Does Turboflex Work?
Turboflex was produced to support body joints and aid joint cartilage. It is in capsule form and designed to be quickly absorbed once in the system.
While it only contains one main key active ingredient – AKBA – it is said that this has several important benefits for painful, aging and damaged joints.
What are the Ingredients used in Turboflex?
Turboflex contains the following natural ingredients in its formula:
- AKBA – Also known as 3-O-Acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid, it is Turboflex’s most active ingredient. This ingredient is found in the Boswellia Serrata plant gum resin. Turboflex’s rich Boswellic acid content is apparently the reason it is regarded to have a strong anti-inflammatory function. This ingredient has reportedly been held to soothe arthritic symptoms and pains, reduce inflammation and inhibit inflammatory enzymes, boost muscle strength and heal wounds.
Other ingredients that were used minimally in producing Turboflex are:
- Magnesium Stearate – This ingredient is added to many health supplements for various reasons. It is the magnesium salt of stearic acid and when ingested, it influences several enzymatic reactions especially those related to neuromuscular function.
- Silica – Silica affects human health in many ways and it has wide spread applications. It is able to support tissue health, improve the condition of poorly formed joints and bones, and address the distribution of mineral balance in the vertebra.
What are the Pros of Turboflex?
- Its key active ingredient works in several ways to address joint pain and inflammation.
- The key active ingredient is said to be safe for long term use by most people.
- Turboflex may help promote the production of natural joint lubrication.
- The manufacturers of this product claim that it was produced from unadulterated Boswellia extract.
- Turboflex is said to produce benefits within just one week of use.
What are the Cons of Turboflex?
- The absence of other ingredients known to improve joint health appears to be a major disadvantage for this product.
- There are positive and negative reviews for this product which suggests that it may not work well for some users.
- Turboflex may not be as effective in supporting severely damaged and aged joints.
- According to consumer comments, it may not be as fast-acting as the manufacturer suggests.
How Should You Use Turboflex?
There is no clear information regarding the dosage for Turboflex. However, third-party sites have suggested that it needs to be taken at a dose of at least one capsule per day. As with all health supplements, users should consult with their health practitioner before taking the product, particularly if they have other medical issues.
How Much Does Turboflex Cost?
The pricing for Turboflex is presented in a confusing manner on the product website and the product only seems to be sold in packages with the Supple product. A 48-day supply of Supple powder, Turboflex and a free joint health book costs $99.95 and a 48-day supply of the ready to drink Supple, Turboflex and the free book is $114.95.
What is Turboflex’s Return Policy?
The manufacturer of Turboflex offers a 30-day money back guarantee on their products if users are not satisfied with the results.
Does Turboflex Offer a Free Trial?
The manufacturer offers a free 20-day supply of the product which can be cancelled by the user within 24 days. If trial supply is not cancelled, user will get a new supply of Turboflex every 24 days. The free trial is said to be limited to just one trial for each household and available for online customers only.
Turboflex Review – The Conclusion
Joint health is essential for the quality of life and an active lifestyle. Unfortunately, living an active life can also take its toll on the joints which is why many people turn to joint relief product such as Turboflex to help relieve joint pain and, hopefully, ensure joints stay healthy as they age. However, not all joint products are made equal and it can be hard to find a product that lives up to its claims.
While Turboflex does contain an active ingredient that may provide many benefits for the joints, it doesn’t use several other beneficial ingredients often seen in these types of supplements. This means that it may not work as well on all aspects of joint pain or be as fast-acting as the manufacturer suggests.
As with any health supplement, it is important to look at all options available before making a choice. While some people may experience relief from the Turboflex formula, others may need a more comprehensive product.