What is FruiteX B?
FruiteX B is described as a patented ingredient that is similar to the borate carbohydrate complex that is found in fruits, specific beans and vegetables. The producers claim that the product is well researched and support by a ten year research to prove its safety and effectiveness. They further claim that it has been found effective in increasing the human joint comfort. It has been touted to provide joint flexibility, boost bone health, joint health and promoting active lifestyle products.
What is the Company Behind FruiteX B?
All indicators point that FruiteX B is a product of Future Ceuticals. This is a USA registered company that is known for its research and heavy investment in technology. They run a series of labs/research facilities in the USA and have similar research based products in the market already.
What are the Ingredients Used in FruiteX B?
- Vitamin k2 – It is a vitamin that has been known to aide calcium go to all the right places. According to research, it has been known to prevent calcium from raiding your kidneys and causing kidney stones. It has also been shown to help you utilize energy during energy intensive physical exercise.
- Magnesium – It is considered to be the fourth most abundant mineral in our bodies. It is involved in hundreds of processes in our bodies. It mainly acts as a cofactor helping our bodies in protein formation, energy creation, gene maintenance, muscle movements etc.
- FruiteX B – It is a patented ingredient that has been shown to have strong anti-inflammation properties in the body. It has been credit with easing inflammation in the joints and promoting joint flexibility and this is the main reason why it is used in joint care and rehabilitation of arthritis.
What are the Pros of FruiteX B?
- FruiteX B is patented in the USA and thus we can be assured that it is well researched and proven safe and effective
- Besides joint care and protection, FruiteX B may be used to improve overall body health
- This product can be bought over the counter without the need for a prescription
- It may provide joint & bone support
What are the Cons of FruiteX B?
- Being a patented ingredient, there is minimal research by third parties.
- You will still need to take this product for an extended period of time for it to be beneficial
What are the possible side effects of FruiteX B?
The manufacture did not find any harmful side effects of FruiteX B after doing numerous clinical studies. All the same, care is always advised when taking such supplements since the studies conducted are not always a reflection of the entire population. Pregnant and breastfeeding women are advised to be extra careful when taking it.
FruiteX B review – does it actually work?
FruiteX B has been the subject of various clinical studies both pre and post patent. In most of this studies, it has been to be effective in fighting inflammation and thus it can be used to fight joint inflammation and promote joint care and joint wellbeing. All the same, it should not be used with the idea of providing a permanent solution to conditions such as arthritis.
FruiteX B Review – The Conclusion
FruiteX B is a great product both on paper and in practice. It has received numerous positive reviews and has been backed up by equally many researches.
We think it can make a good joint care product when combined with similar supplements. Therefore, it would be wise if you research more products on market to get better result.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”