What is Tissue Rejuvenator?
Tissue Rejuvenator is a joint support supplement that comes with other associated health benefits. It may help ease chronic pains resulting from generative conditions, improve swelling, ease joint discomfort, as well as help manage sprains and acute pains, according to the manufacturer.
In addition, it may help in the process of rebuilding broken soft tissues and tendons in the body.
This formula supposedly delivers its promises in two aspects, for the pain relief aspect, the results are noticed fast, but in helping to rebuilt tissues, the benefits may take time to materialize.
As in, this supplement may offer a better and safer option for dealing with tissue damage, besides improving a person’s mobility health.
What is the Company Behind Tissue Rejuvenator?
This joint solution supplement is a product of Hammer Nutrition. It is a well-established healthcare company with an official website, which also features many other health support supplements.
The company was founded by Brian Frank in 1987 and they specialize in products for health-conscious athletes. Besides this supplement, the company has grown to offer full athletic support products from fuels, body care products to clothing.
They claim to have a team of highly experienced experts, and that some of their staff have worked in the company for over three decades. Such a detail can be used as an indicator to help gauge the position of the company in the market, whether their products are loved or not.
How Does Tissue Rejuvenator Work?
This product is designed with unique ingredients that may promote joint health. Each constituent may contribute to different aspects that support healthy bones and joints.
For instance, after Glucosamine sulfate, one of the key ingredients in this product is absorbed, goes on to support the synthesis of cartilages, collagen, skin and bone cells.
Top on that, this ingredient, together with others is said to support the processing of the tissues that are involved with cushioning and lubrication.
The formula may strengthen the natural mechanism of dealing with inflammation, as well as stop a further decline of tissues. In addition, some of the ingredients may hinder the action of enzymes that have been shown to quicken decay.
The ingredient MSM, on the other hand, may play a role in strengthening the body’s mechanism that is involved with the maintenance of tendons, cartilages, hair, skin and other body tissues surrounding the joint.
What are the Ingredients Used in Tissue Rejuvenator?
Below are the featured constituents of this product:
- Glucosamine Sulfate – in some countries this ingredient is already recognized to be a viable solution for joint pains that stem from osteoarthritis. It is also used in the body to manufacture joint cartilages, collagen, tendons, and nails among others.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – said to play a role in the maintenance of tissues surrounding the joints and muscles including tendons and cartilages. MSM may also support the healthy growth of tissues, according to a research work appearing in the journal Nutrients.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – this component may have various biological benefits to the joints. It forms part of the natural building and repair mechanism in the body, and besides that, it is said to inhibit tissue-destroying enzymes in the body. It may support healthy cushioning in the joints due to its lubrication qualities, a detail that is also supported in a review article in the journal Therapeutic Advances in Musculoskeletal Disease.
- Devil’s Claw – associated with helping to improve inflammation, however, some sources contradict this claim.
- Yucca Root – suggested help improve pain-causing conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis by a piece of work in the Journal of Inflammation.
- Boswellia Serrata – shown to have active anti-inflammatory properties, it may also improve breathing difficulties during exercise, as indicated in a research article in the journal Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity.
- Turmeric Root Extract – said to have high levels of curcumin, which is a well-known component associated with the ability to reduce inflammation.
What are the Pros of Tissue Rejuvenator?
- The product may help increase mobility
- It might reduce joint discomfort, soreness and muscle ache
- Users might get immediate pain relief benefits
- It is a product of a well-established company which in a way is a plus to its credibility
What are the Cons of the Tissue Rejuvenator?
- The result in its building and repair aspect may not be realized immediately
- Long-term benefits only come with continued use
- Despite its many promises it cannot be used to replace professional diagnosis
- The product may only be available online
Tissue Rejuvenator FAQ’s
How Should You Use Tissue Rejuvenator?
Take 4 pills per day, preferably once or twice per day.
However, for general health or prevention purposes, take 1-2 capsules per day. People who use it as an alternative to prescription drugs can take 1 capsule every 3 hours.
How Much Does Tissue Rejuvenator Cost?
The product retails for $32.95 each and $29.95 for orders that exceed 3 bottles.
What is Tissue Rejuvenator’s Return Policy?
They have a 30-day return policy. However, users may also want to check the company’s terms and conditions for returning multiple products, on the manufacturer’s website.
Does Tissue Rejuvenator Offer a Free Trial?
There is no statement indicating that the manufacturer gives frees trial for this product.
Tissue Rejuvenator Review – The Conclusion
Tissue Rejuvenator claims to work in two phases. It may reduce pain and help calm inflammation, while the other aspect is that it supports the body’s natural mechanism of rebuilding and repairing damaged tissues.
A detail that also appears to strongly point out the potency and safety of this product is the fact that most of its ingredients have been researched multiple times for different health benefits.
As a viable joint pain solution, users may expect immediate relief, which is why it is worth trying. Glucosamine sulfate, for instance, is a common ingredient in many joint health supplements, which suggests the component may actually work to both reduce body pain and improve joint flexibility.
Unfortunately, the building and repair aspect of this supplement may not be noticed immediately as healing often takes time, which is one detail that most users might not like.
Besides that, there is conflicting research on the efficiency of some ingredients such as the Devil’s Claw. Another drawback of the Tissue Rejuvenator is that it contains shellfish, which might trigger an allergic reaction on some people.