Theraflex is a joint pain medication made by Real Health Laboratories. This company has an excellent website featuring their whole range of health supplements and books. Included on the site are health-related articles, information about the company, their guarantees and customer satisfaction promises.
There is a limited amount of information for Theraflex that consists of a very basic outline of what the product does and its ingredients. Some product pages include customer reviews but none are listed for Theraflex. The page does include a short FAQ section and all Real Health Laboratory products have a 120 day money back guarantee designed to give the customer a chance to really see how it performs. As they point out, not all herbal products will work the same for everyone and the company gives advice on maintaining joint health further through an ‘anti-inflammatory diet’, consisting of a balance of Omega-3 and 6 oils and a reduction in carbohydrates.
Theraflex – Facts
The full ingredient list is shown for Theraflex which is an all natural blend of herbs that have been highly concentrated for full potency.
There is a long list of ingredients which includes Boswellia, Bromelain, Ginger, Turmeric, Ashwagandha, Cinnamon bark and Bioperine (Black Pepper), plus the minerals Calcium, Zinc and Copper. Most of these ingredients have powerful anti-inflammatory properties which, according to the information, have the ability to fight inflammation at all sources.
Unlike many joint pain medications, Theraflex contains no Glucosamine, Chondroitin or MSM, three ingredients that are effective in rebuilding healthy, strong cartilage. While this makes the product safe for anyone allergic to the shellfish from which Glucosamine is derived, it means that it is lacking in this important aspect of joint support. However, all Real Health Lab products are designed to work together and a Glucosamine/ Chondroitin supplement can be taken alongside Theraflex.
This product is very convenient to take requiring a dose of 2 capsules twice daily with or without food. Double dosage can be taken to provide extra relief if required.
- Real Health Laboratories provide an informative customer website
- Theraflex has a 120-day money back guarantee
- The ingredients in the formula are concentrated
- The ingredients treat different sources of inflammation
- Additional supplements can be taken safely
- The company provides diet and exercise information
- The website includes joint health articles
- All the ingredients are natural and pesticide free
- Theraflex is available from independent retailers
- The full ingredient list is provided
- Theraflex contains no Glucosamine or Chondroitin
- Theraflex contains no lubricants
- There is a limited amount of information available for Theraflex
- No customer reviews or testimonials are provided
- No clinical studies are shown
- No free samples or trial periods are offered
Theraflex has a good list of ingredients which would appeal to anyone preferring a completely natural approach to joint health and pain relief. However, most people would benefit from adding a cartilage strengthening supplement and some form of lubricant such as Hyaluronic acid. While Theraflex is not overly expensive, at a cost of $39.95 per month, it isn’t good value if additional supplements also need to be purchased for an all-over joint treatment.