What is Synodrin?
Synodrin is a joint supplement that is touted to help people suffering from arthritis and muscle pain/tenderness. The manufacturer claims that this product includes ingredients that are used to treat joint pain, fight inflammation and tend to sore and stiff muscles.
The product is designed for people who have a joint complication that may either be caused by conditions such as arthritis, old age, and injury. This product is essentially used as a pack containing a topical cream, a syrup/capsule format.
All the same, you can use one product by itself. The product is readily available over the counter without a prescription. The official website sells it for an average of $79.95 for the three pack.
What is the Company Behind Synodrin?
It is touted as a joint care product that is formulated from all natural ingredients. It is made to target weakening joints that maybe as a result of aging, conditions such as arthritis and injury to joints.
According to the manufacturer, the product is good for treating joint pain, inflammation and muscle soreness. The product is manufactured by a company known as Natural Solutions for Life which is known to manufacture different topical pain relief products. The producers claim to follow a strict code of ethics given that they are based in the USA where quality is not an option.
What are the Ingredients Used in Synodrin?
- Immunodrin – This ingredient contains CMO and Omega-5 that are known to help reduce joint inflammation. It also contains Cetyl Myristoleate which is a critical ingredient since it works as an immune moderator to help reduce inflammation.
- Turmeric – This has been used over time to regulate blood flow maintaining it in the right level.
- Glucosamine – This is a popular joint care product that has been used since it is known to regenerate worn out cartilage and to some extent fight inflammation.
- Boswellia extract – This is believed to have pain killing abilities like those of aspirin.
- Hyaluronic acid – This is known to attract water in to the joints ensuring healthy joints.
How Does Synodrin Work?
It is designed as a long term care product that needs to be taken for the extended length of time to ensure it works. The long term care product focuses on equipping the body with the capacity to fight agents of joints degradation. The most common cause of joint degradation is inflammation and lack of lubrication which are well taken care of in this product. For the best results, take this product for at least six weeks.
What are the Pros of Synodrin?
- It is made from natural ingredients that are well researched and proven safe and effective to use.
- It comes in three different forms to ensure maximum working ability. It is available in syrup, topical and capsule.
- It treats joint pain and fights inflammation.
What are the Cons of Synodrin?
- The return policy is cumbersome and expensive.
- The increased benefits can only be obtained after consistent use.
Alternatives to Synodrin
- Turmerol Herb and Spice Review
- Turmeric Curcumin Premium Review
- Organika Line Curcumin Review
- Wild Harvest Turmeric Review
- Nature Turmeric Curcumin Review
- Joint Synergy Plus Review
Synodrin Dosage and Instruction
The recommended dosage is three capsules daily. This means one capsule in the morning, lunch and in the evening. For the cream, it is recommended that you use it for not more than six times daily. In case you got this product from your caregiver, ignore this directive.
Is Synodrin a Scam?
Synodrin is not a scam. It has been made by a reputable company that is regulated by USA federal laws. All the same, this is limited to proper usage and for the intended purposes only. In case you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should avoid taking this product.
Synodrin Review – The Conclusion
In the field of joint supplement, the basic requirements are; fighting inflammation and lubrication. The product that achieves that the easiest and fastest way definitely wins. Synodrin is a decent product that offers all the above despite taking too long to show results and not forgetting lacking essential minerals.