Dr. Joints Advanced Overview
Dr. Joints Advanced is a supplement that is created for the care and rehabilitation of damaged and worn out joints and muscles. The product was created to help people with arthritis enjoy life like other people. It has been designed in such a way that it promotes lubrication, kills pain that is brought about by inflammation and promote overall joint health.
Although the product is intended for people who suffer from arthritis, it can be used by healthy people who want to keep their joints in good shape. The product is available over the counter without the need for a prescription.
What is Dr. Joints Advanced and what is the company behind Dr. Joints Advanced?
Dr. Joints Advanced is a dietary supplement that is made with rich natural ingredients. It is made with support and restoration in mind and hence the reason it is mainly recommended to people suffering from arthritis. The product is readily available over the counter without a prescription.
The official website sells the product for approximately $61.74 exclusive of shipping. Our price check revealed that some retailers are selling the same product for less while others are selling it for way more. Dr. Joints Advanced is made by NDS.
Despite the company not being a household name, our spot check showed that the company’s products sell well in shops such as GNC. NDS is an American based company that sells its products all over the world.
What are the ingredients used in Dr. Joints Advanced?
- Cetyl-Myristoleate – This is an ingredient believed to have anti-inflammation properties due to the fact that it inhibits the production of some specific proteins. Several researches suggest that this ingredient has the ability to lubricate joints thus promotes joint mobility.
- Turmeric – This is an age old supplement that was first used as a food additive. It is believed to have strong anti-inflammation and anti-oxidation properties that make it ideal to be used in joint care supplements.
- Glucosamine sulphate – This is supplement is regarded as the best when it comes to joint care. Glucosamine is responsible for improving the support structure since it promotes collagen formation and the repair of damaged and worn out cartilage.
- Chondroitin – This supplement is more often than not used hand in hand with glucosamine. It is believed to attract fluids into the body given the fact that it is highly hygroscopic making it very effective in lubrication
How does Dr. Joints Advanced work?
Dr. Joints Advanced is designed to help the body restore sanity in old and worn out joint tissues. It does this by providing the joint with access to critical nutritional ingredients that promote anti-inflammation and anti-oxidation. This product is not a short term product and thus it has to be used for extended time periods.
During the clinical trials, test subjects were put on the supplement for over five weeks. Dr. Joints Advanced works by restoring the body’s ability to nourish its own joints.
Pros of using Dr. Joints Advanced
- Dr. Joints Advanced is an all-natural supplement featuring products that have been used in the joint circles for long.
- It has been tested over time and proven to be both safe and effective in the rehabilitation of damaged and worn out joints.
- The producers are well known in GNC stores for their quality and fast moving products.
- The manufacturer claims that no artificial additives are added.
Cons of Using Dr. Joints Advanced
- The producers have not published the results of the clinical studies they claim to have conducted.
- The official website doesn’t give money back guarantee on all purchases.
What is the recommended dosage of Dr. Joints Advanced?
The recommended dosage of Dr. Joints Advanced is three pills daily.
Is Dr. Joints Advanced a scam?
Dr. Joints Advanced is not a scam. Many users who have used this product have prised the product despite the producers being little known.
Dr. Joints Advanced is a good product on paper. It features some great natural ingredient that have been used over the years for joint care. All the same, the producers ignored the importance of mineral elements such as calcium making this product less effective than some of the products we have reviewed earlier.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”