What is Solgar No. 7?
Solgar No. 7 is a joint supplement that has been touted to be all powerful in the fighting of joint related problems.
According to the manufacturer, it is packed with several herbal ingredients that are known to reduce pain and help in joint rehabilitation.
The product can be purchased from leading outlets without a prescription. According to the manufacturer, it has the following benefits for your joints;
- Reduces joint pain
- Inhibits inflammation-causing agents
- Enhances joint flexibility and improves joint mobility
- Nourishes the joint by supplying the necessary nutrients to the body
The product is meant to take you to your full working potential in a few weeks. It is recommended for people who are actively involved in physical activity or active in sports.
What is the Company Behind Solgar No. 7?
The joint pain supplement is designed to offer you with joint support. According to the manufacturer, this product is revolutionary and different from most products in that it uses different ingredients from the bulk of joint care ingredients.
The company says that it doesn’t contain glucosamine nor chondroitin like most products we use for joints. The producers have gone ahead to christen the product as the “next generation” supplement for increased mobility of motion, flexibility, and range. This formula has is purported to supply the body with bio-active ingredients that have been proven to work fast in ensuring a fast-acting way to address occasional joint stress and joint tweaks. It is a product of Kosher vitamins.
What are the Ingredients Used in Solgar No. 7?
- Pepper Spice – It is a powerful anti-oxidant.
- UC-II® Standardized Cartilage – Repairs damage cartilage and hastens the regeneration of damaged cartilage (source).
- C, 5-Loxin Advanced™ – This is a power anti-inflammation ingredient.
- Turmeric Root – This is a powerful anti-oxidant.
Other ingredients are: White Willow Bark Extract and Ginger Root.
How Solgar No. 7 Works?
Solgar No. 7 is not an instant relief product. The working formula relies on creating a favorable environment in the body such that the body is able to support the joints from within itself. Solgar claims that it brings bio-active ingredients together in such a manner that they work fast to address the major joint ailments we experience. The major causes of joint complications are inflammation and dry joints.
It is well equipped to handle the agents of inflammation. It does this by stopping inflammation from the root cause. It is believed to stifle the operations of harmful body enzymes that are believed to be behind the degradation of both joints and cartilage cells. The ingredients in this product promote the formation of healthy joint cells. The manufacturer claims you will get the following benefits;
- Reduces the action of harmful body enzymes that degrade cartilage and joints.
- Promotes joint conditions by regenerating worn out joint cells.
- Reduces joint pain and inflammation.
What are the Pros of Solgar No. 7?
- Made from natural ingredients that have been used to reduce inflammation and joint pain.
- Has lubricating abilities that may improve joint mobility.
- May support the overall immune system.
- Made by a reputable company.
- Highly potent.
What are the Cons of Solgar No. 7?
- The producers are not explicit on the dosage instructions.
- Its results may vary from person to person.
Alternatives to Solgar No. 7
- Nopalyn XR
- Flex And Rehab Ultra Joint
- Dynamic Nutrition Pure Turmeric Curcumin
- First Knight Joint
- Dycomel Enzym+
- Curcumin 95
Solgar No. 7 Dosage
Despite the dosage confusion, the manufacturer can confidently report that the recommended dosage is 1 capsule daily.
NOTE: Our expert advice that you take this product with lots of water and or fluids since this will make the product go easy on your stomach.
Is it a Scam?
It is not a scam. It is manufactured under strict conditions by a reputable company. Nonetheless, it will not necessarily work as advertised.
Users of this product have given diverging views on its working.
Solgar No. 7 Review – The Conclusion
We have long associated joint care with glucosamine and chondroitin. When we get a product without both of these ingredients, we got to look deeper in to in.
It is not the best products for joint pain but is a decent product that you might consider buying if you are allergic to shellfish.